Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] POLIS | Airdrop Governance | Decentralized | - page 37. (Read 50016 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Polis empowers people.

Polis is Greek for community.

[

Polis is Greek for CITY*****
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

Algo: X11
                                                          Simbol: polis
                                                          Coin supply: 25 Millions
                                                          Premine: 1%
                                                          Masternode: 1000 polis
                                                          Masternode confirmations:15
                                                          Masternode Reward: 80% of block (including Lucky-PoW)
                                                          Block time: 120 seconds
                                                          PoW Reward: 20 polis
                                                          RPC port: 24127
                                                          P2P port: 21426

Here is a mistake in the first post. P2P port: 24126
Activity: 112
 I think the mining on this coin is really exciting,pls update us
Activity: 30
I tried to upgrade my mac wallet to v1.2 and get this error when I try to open the program.  The polis core mounted and I drug it my applications folder. 

"Check with the developer to make sure polis Core works with this version of macOS. You may need to reinstall the application. Be sure to install any available updates for the application and macOS.

Click Report to see more detailed information and send a report to Apple."

I can no longer access my wallet.  I've tried downloading and reinstalling but get same error.  I can't seem to find version v1.1

Any advice?

Please try 1.2.1, the latest version.
Activity: 8
I love such projects. Blockchain changes the world!
Activity: 11
im very excited about this monero project and i have joined , looking forward to this project evolve and much more improve and im wishing it a big success in the near future. goodluck dev/team and merry christmas.
Activity: 115
For every friend you invite from now on, you will get 68 IOST from our Airdrop event later. Stay tuned!

https://t.iost.io/?c=rwqfXtzI
Activity: 3
I tried to upgrade my mac wallet to v1.2 and get this error when I try to open the program.  The polis core mounted and I drug it my applications folder. 

"Check with the developer to make sure polis Core works with this version of macOS. You may need to reinstall the application. Be sure to install any available updates for the application and macOS.

Click Report to see more detailed information and send a report to Apple."

I can no longer access my wallet.  I've tried downloading and reinstalling but get same error.  I can't seem to find version v1.1

Any advice?
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
seeking 823 coins to purchase ----

anyone interested b4 the exchanges open n they get dumped in future ?

luv the project n community --

hope to help it grow !

currently mining with all my machines  Smiley

namaste

ps

anyones favorite mining pool ?
(im still using cupax11-- it is working but I have nothing to compare it to ---     some days I get nothing for 48 hours and other days I get 2 small payments under 1 coin .. )
thx for all feedback

incredible collective
Activity: 10
I see the prospect for myself in this project! Gladly joined this company!
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
Windows wallet now available for v1.2.1 as well!

Excellent, thank you.

I'm sure you and others don't get the praise you deserve for all you are doing for so many people.  We genuinely appreciate all you are doing.

Glad to see this project moving forward and doing effective management such as adjusting pay structures in such a way to scale well within the crypto space and meet future growth needs. 

Take care and good luck.
Windows wallet now available for v1.2.1 as well!
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
New wallet release:
https://github.com/polispay/polis/releases/latest
Changes on v1.2.1
- Fixed Lucky-PoW
- Starting governance on block 32,800 (block reward reduced by 10%, this blocks will be used for treasury for proposals)
- Fixed seeds.
- Fixed OSX problems.

Update is mandatory or will fork on block 32,800

Current block is 21,367, so there is time to get your update sorted out smoothly.

No windows version?  Last two versions don't have the "verified" indication?

Pretty weird.  What to do with this?  Questions abound.
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
Anyone know why my wallet won't connect to the network??

Also, how does Polis differ from Dash other than a larger percentage going to Masternodes and nothing for treasury? (80%/20%)

Activity: 5
Super! Handsome men!
Activity: 196
New wallet release:
Changes on v1.2.1
- Fixed Lucky-PoW
- Starting governance on block 32,800 (block reward reduced by 10%, this blocks will be used for treasury for proposals)
- Fixed seeds.
- Fixed OSX problems.

Current block is 21,367, so there is time to get your update sorted out smoothly.

That's cool. Someone mentioned on the Discord that the treasury system for proposals is what Smartcash did. And that has a $400 million market cap at the moment. (Polis is at $23 million).

It was also mentioned that this shows an active dev which is great. It's only been about a month since this coin launched and we've become a very major player in the crypto world.
New wallet release:
Changes on v1.2.1
- Fixed Lucky-PoW
- Fixed seeds.
- Fixed OSX problems.

I litterally just downloaded the wallet from the website, is it already outdated? Is there a windows wallet on this update? I only see Linux and osx.
I downloaded and installed the wallet but the blockchain isn't syncing. I have 0 connections to the network.
New wallet release:
Changes on v1.2.1
- Fixed Lucky-PoW
- Fixed seeds.
- Fixed OSX problems.

Activity: 196
from where i can buy it?

It's on several exchanges. This is the one I use: https://stocks.exchange/trade/XSH/BTC
Pages:
Jump to: