Pages:
Author

Topic: -ANN- POLYTIMOS - NEW algo - FAIR ninja launch - NO pre,insta,ICO - page 37. (Read 95790 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Semux!
Interesting project. Is AMD/Nvidia mine with equal speed or there is significant advantage?

Might be way more valuable when it hits exchanges.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
I don't understand why people say it's a scam. there was NO pre, No insta and No ICO. The community needs to help
Activity: 388
Merit: 10
I do not understand? the essence of fraud to cash in at the expense of others. Who at this stage was cashing in, earned Huh??
Activity: 588
Merit: 116
Yep, guy spreading shit wherever he can, his prevoius posts telling about his nature very clearly.

Not shubaduba, look at "developer" account - clear farmed one.
And there was drama about GPU miner straight from the start - few bastards (manfromafar, eatbatterys - both have mined at least 30k each first day. And maybe someone else) mined with ccminer, when others mined with CPU. So is it so called "fair launch"? Now this coin is completely abandoned and the "developer" gone missing. Maybe because of his employment with another "project".
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
So basically you lost money with Sigt like a lot of people including me, now you upset and blaming all around about made only your own decisions? Cause it looking like that.
What about your previous posts? Will remind you about this one - "Add POLYtimos coin to this list. Same people. Same behavior. Same price drop after getting at exchange." that taking from Straks thread, so in fact, beside Poly project, you called Straks scam project. So wherever it calls, shit talking or scam accusation, you need to give people proofs of your words. How Poly related with Sigt developers? How Poly related with Straks project? Or this "same people" can be regarded like somewhere here is Doc around or what? So will appreciate to hear some proofs of word.

If you read my next post there, I corrected my position about STRAKS a few minutes later.

I can give you the proofs, but will do it later because it requires a lot of time putting all information together.
I'm not the only one who noticed same behavior and core supporters around.

I missed some last pages here, are there answer were given regarding fairness of the launch when someone mined this coin with GPUs when all others tried to do this with CPU?

Actually, the GPU miner was released with a few hours of launch. Perhaps a little unfair. However, I have seen situations where someone comes up with a GPU miner, mines tons of coins themselves and puts it up for sale, never releasing the GPU miner to the public for free.
I can say that  when I start mining Poly, not a first one but close to launch, there already was about 30 or 40mh of nethash, but cant tell if it was some devs mining or it was some guy that burn his gpu before me. Anyway I agree that couple of hours of handicap cant play a big role in mining process, someone always take profit first.

So whats the real answer to is this a scam? I have just started mining it so am curious
No pre-sale, no ICO, quite fair launch, so cant tell anything negative about it. Guess the only visible cons is masternode feature absent...and may be lack of comunication from dev side.
Activity: 488
Merit: 322
So whats the real answer to is this a scam? I have just started mining it so am curious
Activity: 149
Merit: 10
retarded developers, that are refusing to comunicate with people really, su a terrible persons.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
So basically you lost money with Sigt like a lot of people including me, now you upset and blaming all around about made only your own decisions? Cause it looking like that.
What about your previous posts? Will remind you about this one - "Add POLYtimos coin to this list. Same people. Same behavior. Same price drop after getting at exchange." that taking from Straks thread, so in fact, beside Poly project, you called Straks scam project. So wherever it calls, shit talking or scam accusation, you need to give people proofs of your words. How Poly related with Sigt developers? How Poly related with Straks project? Or this "same people" can be regarded like somewhere here is Doc around or what? So will appreciate to hear some proofs of word.

If you read my next post there, I corrected my position about STRAKS a few minutes later.

I can give you the proofs, but will do it later because it requires a lot of time putting all information together.

I missed some last pages here, are there answer were given regarding fairness of the launch when someone mined this coin with GPUs when all others tried to do this with CPU?

Actually, the GPU miner was released with a few hours of launch. Perhaps a little unfair. However, I have seen situations where someone comes up with a GPU miner, mines tons of coins themselves and puts it up for sale, never releasing the GPU miner to the public for free.
Activity: 158
mine safe o/

Tы нa вce мoнeты пишeшь чтo oни cкaм? Иди пpoбздиcь нa yлицy нa тeбя кpиптa cлишкoм пaгyбнo влияeт... ))
Looks like this, all of his previous posts is in offtopic threads.
Yep, guy spreading shit wherever he can, his prevoius posts telling about his nature very clearly.

It it fun to read your "non-offtopic" posts like this.
And what about my previous posts, there was no offtopic, nor a shit.
I lost some money with SIGT scam and now I see same people defending this project.
Why you won't check your trustworthy dev's messages he posted before this thread?
mine safe o/
Tы нa вce мoнeты пишeшь чтo oни cкaм? Иди пpoбздиcь нa yлицy нa тeбя кpиптa cлишкoм пaгyбнo влияeт... ))

It it fun to read your "non-offtopic" posts like this.
And what about my previous posts, there was no offtopic, nor a shit.
I lost some money with SIGT scam and now I see same people defending this project.
Why you won't check your trustworthy dev's messages he posted before this thread?
IT was clear from the start that it IS SCAM.
The devs and PR are same scammers as SIGT 1.0.
Main dev account is spam-bot.
What else we could expect?
Just stay away from this shit.

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Why should you guys list POLY in a exchange, if no-one is selling it?

Come on guys, sell a little, lets move the market...

Activity: 373

mine safe o/
Deadborn project with lack of any developers activity. Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
when POS start and how much coin i need for POS ?

Block 800,000. If chain remains viable, sometime in 2022. I believe you will need at least 1 coin to stake.
Activity: 378
when POS start and how much coin i need for POS ?
zjy
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Koinbi.com would like to welcome Polytimos to its service!

Koinbi welcomes Polytimos to its family of crypto currencies and has opened the order books for Polytimos to be traded!
Our mission at Koinbi is to provide you, the user and trader with a clean, fast and secure platform to trade your crypto currencies.

URL: https://koinbi.com
Trade: https://koinbi.com/markets/polybtc
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Koinbi_Exchange
API: https://koinbi.com/api_v2

Thank you,
James and the team at Koinbi.com

be careful, scam market, cant Withdraw coin

Before you throw accusations around you could try PM us? Withdrawals are online and working and no pending. Can you pm or let us know your email so we can take a look and try and resolve for you?

where is 2FA text ???

Have you enabled 2FA on your account? If you have it will appear.

i need texe enabled 2FA , i can't Scan the QR Code ...

The text should show below the QR Code, please pm us with your email used to sign up and we will help you through the process.

Note: You must enable two factor authentication enabled on your account to withdraw from Koinbi.
Pages:
Jump to: