Pages:
Author

Topic: -ANN- POLYTIMOS - NEW algo - FAIR ninja launch - NO pre,insta,ICO - page 40. (Read 95790 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 116
There is lack of communication and news from developers.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
whereismyname, any news?
What are the plans for the development of the coin? Maybe I should add a MN?
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
selling this one pm me
Activity: 196
Getting 9Mh/s with one RX 570 nitro+ 8gb. Is this normal? Anyway to improve hashrate?

Thanks

My 3x470 (2x4gb + 1x8gb) and 3x480 4gb get in summ 70 Mh. Stock. Win 10. Drv 08.08.2017.
Activity: 488
Merit: 322
Hopefully when this reaches the market it will shine, till then I will keep on mining it and praying it does get listed.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
It's not on the market yet
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
-YAHOO_EU-
Mine this coin on the first day, but then the complexity of the network grew very much and there was a doubt about the further expediency of mining.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The harder your life is the more meaning it has.
I have joined the mining wagon as well. Which pool are you using guys?
Supernova is the best but we need to split the hash rate so i moved.
Activity: 78
ANOMP POOL :   http://anomp.320.io
POW    POOL :    -a poly -o stratum+tcp://anomp-poly.nat123.cc:53233 -u Wallet Address.Miner's number -p x
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I have joined the mining wagon as well. Which pool are you using guys?
Activity: 266
Next-Gen Blockchain Ecosystem - Luxcore.io
Polytimos algorithm looks good, it is ASIC-resistant one. Masternode is good, too. It will help to make network stronger, more secured. Thanks.

where you see the masternode here ? i think you are walking wrong thread  Grin
Activity: 167
Polytimos algorithm looks good, it is ASIC-resistant one. Masternode is good, too. It will help to make network stronger, more secured. Thanks.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
D D D Denarius
As for suggestions for exchanges I would like to suggest to take a look at Stocks.Exchange as it is a young exchange which has still low listing fees but has a couple of good coins on there that only got listed there first like ELLA or AERM and XSH. They list rather fast after receiving the listing fee, usually within a few days or the same week.
Activity: 79
I ve got 380mh on all my rig and on the last day i have 1200 pieces. Only 550 million. How much will it cost then? It seems to me that the reward is too small.
the coin does not represent something new, it is not a ico token , so if the price at the beginning of 1000-500 satosh is already good, then the miners will drive it to the floor) because they want to mine, and there is nobody to buy it and there is no need.
Activity: 32
not more 1000 sat
Activity: 216
Miner on nvidia
I ve got 380mh on all my rig and on the last day i have 1200 pieces. Only 550 million. How much will it cost then? It seems to me that the reward is too small.
Activity: 488
Merit: 322
I just started mining this with one of my rigs, the diff is high though for a coin that has not even been listed anywhere.
Activity: 116
DEV, put the coin on https://stocks.exchange

For voting..

Love POLY Cheesy
Activity: 1078
Merit: 500
What's the innovation except algo/bla bla? Huh
Activity: 28
Hi! How can I participate?
Pages: