Pages:
Author

Topic: -ANN- POLYTIMOS - NEW algo - FAIR ninja launch - NO pre,insta,ICO - page 41. (Read 95790 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I think its have f great future
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Miner on nvidia
Which pool is best to mine?Supernova the speed is 20% lower.
The first Polytimos richlist wallet is Suprnova and we can see they don't cheat on blocks found.
All blocks payment to that address are properly reported in their "Last blocks found" table, and shares are paid properly for these blocks.
Average block time round is @115% but this is only because of how mathematical probabilities work, and changing to another pool won't change "unfortune" Wink
On the long run (Remember this coin is only a few days old...), average should be in theory of 100%...
So change of pool if you believe you will be more lucky somewhere else Wink
Remember that pools are only there to reduce this luck factor and provide you with a more regular income instead of you waiting for a month before hitting a block!
On the first page only 3 pools, supernova among them all the most normal. Im test and i on supernova, it's good that my fears were not justified.
. there's at least one private pool which isn't listed anywhere.

Luck is okay from what I see, of course you cannot always have best luck but the estimates are matching and the last hours also were far better than 100%
i see, scam on start this is greate. Just sell all my coins on first exchange.
Activity: 298

For 1337 guys with optimized new stuff, that will be distributed later, I guess. Like few bastards (manfromafar, eggs) with ccminer at start, both have mined 30+k coins, when all mined with CPU.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
The first Polytimos richlist wallet is Suprnova and we can see they don't cheat on blocks found.
All blocks payment to that address are properly reported in their "Last blocks found" table, and shares are paid properly for these blocks.
Average block time round is @115% but this is only because of how mathematical probabilities work, and changing to another pool won't change "unfortune" Wink
On the long run (Remember this coin is only a few days old...), average should be in theory of 100%...
Remember that pools are only there to reduce this luck factor and provide you with a more regular income instead of you waiting for a month before hitting a block!
On the first page only 3 pools, supernova among them all the most normal. Im test and i on supernova, it's good that my fears were not justified.

Luck is okay from what I see, of course you cannot always have best luck but the estimates are matching and the last hours also were far better than 100%
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Where are waiting exchange .  İ wish dont be dump
Activity: 298
Still no even coinsmarket? LOL.
Miner on nvidia

http://mpos-pools.com/poly/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool Ceйчac мaлeнькo yпaлa xэшpeйт пyлa, нo oбычнo oн бoлee 10Гx и блoки идyc cтaбильнo. Hy и нe вopyeт кaк нoвa...

дa cyпepнoвa вooбщe peкopдcмeн пo вopoвcтвy мoнeт ...
нe пoнимaю тex ктo тyдa лeзeт
гoдa 2 нaзaд cyпepнoвa былa гyдд, a щac этo гнилaя пoмoйкa.
I'll tell you better to lose blocks than just 3 hours of no-one's find. Everything is equal to me though, something is coming from supernova.
Activity: 308
看样子,普通电脑已经挖不到这个币了!

yes
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
看样子,普通电脑已经挖不到这个币了!

那就试试吧  Grin
Activity: 110
Merit: 11

http://mpos-pools.com/poly/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool Ceйчac мaлeнькo yпaлa xэшpeйт пyлa, нo oбычнo oн бoлee 10Гx и блoки идyc cтaбильнo. Hy и нe вopyeт кaк нoвa...

дa cyпepнoвa вooбщe peкopдcмeн пo вopoвcтвy мoнeт ...
нe пoнимaю тex ктo тyдa лeзeт
гoдa 2 нaзaд cyпepнoвa былa гyдд, a щac этo гнилaя пoмoйкa.
Activity: 178

Miner on nvidia
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The harder your life is the more meaning it has.
what is the hashrate on rx 480 and gtx 1080 ?
Activity: 135
The project looks good. I think it's worth to mine! Good luck Devs!
Miner on nvidia
Activity: 178

мoгy вaм oтвeтить eщe интepecнee - тe гaды кoтopыe нaпиcaли мaйнep пoд видeoкapты,
в дaннoe вpeмя нaпиcaли yжe cлeдyющeю вepcию мaйнepa (бoлee oптимизиpoвaнoгo пo cкopocти )
тo ecть мы щac poeм нa aмд co cкopocтью 11мx , xoзяeвa мaйнepa poют co cкopocтью 25-30мx .
мaйнep пoд aмд oчeнь нe oптимизиpoвaн. Bcпoмнитe мaйнepы пoд zec нaчaли c 40sol щac мaйнep пoд зeк 300 sol

1063-14mh 1080ti-40mh нe нa мнoгo быcтpeй чeм amd Grin

B пpинципe cкopocть нopм пpи yчeтe тeкyщeгo oбьeмa ceти. Глaвнoe чтoбы нa биpжy пoпaлo и cтoилo нe пo 100 caтoши. Xoтя бы 1к+.
Activity: 83
I'm a man of many good opinions
anyone wanna trade some of my POLY for the .001 btc to vote on ccex? (if so PM me)
Activity: 83
I'm a man of many good opinions
cpuminer -a polytimos -o stratum+tcp://mpool.mooo.com:8463 -u WALLET -p c=POLY

API bind to port 4048 failed.

Why?
did you check your miner config file?
Activity: 69
Angelo38 it could be worse bud, I started mining Boxycoin from start on CPU only hit one block, as after block 6 ASIC miners arrived by the shed load, this wouldn’t usually be a problem with a scrypt coin, but the Dev clearly stated and advertised it as cpu exclusive for the first 1000 blocks. not a good move.
They stated that they would only supply a CPU miner. they can't do anything about others making a GPU miner

Sorry Darkly I was not refering to this coin I was saying that I mined a coin recently that made a far worse claim, boxycoin stated the first 1000 blocks was cpu exclusive, poly coin never stated that, it just said you can start with cpu but people are whining over the arrival of gpu.

Boxycoin never stated or advertised that the first 1000 blocks were cpu exclusive. I'd just like to clear up any confusion. Boxy devs have only ever stated that the official mining pools would not be released until block 1000. The aim was for as many blocks as possible to be virgin CPU-mined by wallets (which I believe was achieved). Virgin CPU mining was implied but not enforced. As soon as the source was released, people made their own GPU miners within the hour and the ASICS rolled in (expected).

"As a result of internal agreement, we have voted not to initiate any official pools until Block 1000. Virgin CPU Mining has been intimated."
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/deleted-topic-2401866

I know there has been some misinformation around, I just wanted to clear this up and refer to the official thread. Thanks guys.
Pages:
Jump to: