Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] POMACOIN by Project POMA - The Universal Blockchain Ecosystem - page 2. (Read 2048 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
hi, I'm Hwang. Hope that POMA project will be the leading blockchain technology in the era of 4th industrial revolution!
How nice!! Can't wait to see growing of POMA!! Smiley
Activity: 2
Hi there POMA team!

I'm very happy and honoured to be part of and to participate in the POMA project!

Let's make things happen en do great things together!

Greetz,

CryptoMv
Hello POMACOIN community. I believe POMACOIN is something new in the blockchain world. Started with the beginning, I see how it is developing. We must help this project as much, as it possible.
Hello, I'm Brandon from Washington State, and I'm excited to be a part of the team! I look forward to working with all of you and growing this project.
Hi everybody, this is Diego from Italy,
proud to become a global team member I'll do my best to improve Poma impact on society.
Let's work together!
Activity: 2
Hi all, my name is Kyle, and I'm proud to be part of such a great team and cant wait to help out where possible!
Activity: 53
This is Dr Mohammad, professionally I am a General Physician and I have special interest for various crypto projects and Project POMA seems to be unique because it is a universal blockchain ecosystem which collaborates with various organisations
Activity: 6
It's a good to see a such choise in blockchain ecosystem's program. Hope it will goes well in his way to successs.
Greetings POMA people
Activity: 3
Glad to see the POMA roots breaking ground. I'm sure it will grow first into a strong and tall tree and then give birth to an entire forest.
HI I'm kplus85

good project! I hope the POMA will succeed!
Activity: 158
Great Projekt, happy to be in it, since it starts!.. Now we are going to make history Smiley  make crypto great again
So finally things are getting started and the pieces are falling into place.
Very excited to see what the impact is going to be from team POMA in the current world of crypto.

Together we can make the difference!!!!
Hi all !

POMA must be cooking so,ething really good. They worked all year and I believe they will surprise us all.
I'm so glad to be part of the POMA team.

And i'm looking forward to POMA~~   Grin Grin
Hello Im Adultcasper Grin
POMA to the moon
Happy to be part of the Project Poma community. Really hard working team. Great things ahead for POMA. Smiley
Hi, I just wanted to say that I've really enjoyed reading the announcement, and all of the messages here. I very much look forward to working with Project POMA. Here's to 2019!

Cool
I have high expectations for POMA~~!!
Pages:
Jump to: