Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] POMACOIN by Project POMA - The Universal Blockchain Ecosystem - page 7. (Read 2048 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
POMA team is one of the best in the crypto.
Activity: 248
Merit: 7
Hello everyone,
so good to be part of this and try to support Poma as good as possible. Saying hello from Germany. Patrick.
Hello, guys. My name is Rumi and I believe that the view of the POMA is bright. I wish everyone who shares my faith with me to be laughing.
I've been part of the community since day one. I've been looking forward to this and I'm happy that it's finally here. Let's work as a team to achieve great things with this project.  Grin
Great project, Great to be in the team. For all who are not watching POMA... go do it! it's worth it!
Activity: 150
Merit: 6
Hi there!

Great to see the development progress of project POMA.
Wishing the team all good luck with developing project POMA the way they want to!

Also if you need any dutch translations let me know Cheesy

Greetings! Cool
POMA team look to be the real deal!
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello Everyone my Name is Travar just wanted to say I'm so excited to be here I have waited so patience for Poma Coin and now the big day is actually here. Glad to be apart of this great team and look to contributing a million Percent again thank you for your time everyone have a great day. POMA TO THE MOON!!!!!!!
brand new
The project POMA will be one of the best project in crypto world. I`m proud to join this great community!
Activity: 39
POMA team is one of the best in the crypto sphere, good luck guys.
Activity: 144
Hi, I'm so excited to be a part of the project poma community! Looking forward to see how this progresses and develops. The turnkey payment gateway, and logistics applications look very promising to me and are great uses for blockchain. Can't wait to see what else is being developed. Blockchain uses are still just in the beginning stages, and it is great to see more real use cases.
brand new
it's great to be a part of this project Smiley
Hi POMA!
My name is Desilo.
I don't know everything about POMA, but I'm waiting for the day when POMA will be a great platform and many people will use it:)
Activity: 4
Keep up the good work POMA team!

Happy to see the success of #blockchain for everyone!
Hi Everyone, my name is Aaron. I've been away for awhile but have returned to help with Project POMA.
Hey Everyone! I am Cody, the Director of POMA Academy. I look forward utilizing the POMA blockchain to provide educational opportunities to all through POMA Academy. I also look forward to working with many of our new team members! Thank you for your interest in being a Project POMA team member! Project POMA is truly a blockchain for everyone!
Activity: 16
Looking forward to how our collaborative efforts will help POMA project and create more awareness of cryptocurrencies in the World!
Glad to be part of Project POMA, looking forward to seeing what the future of crypto mass adoption holds!
looking forward to see how this will evolve, and how I can contribute
Pages:
Jump to: