Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] POMACOIN by Project POMA - The Universal Blockchain Ecosystem - page 6. (Read 2048 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Proud to be a POMA team member and supporter from day one! The POMA core team are stand up people really looking to have a positive impact on crypto and Blockchain technology. Proud to call them my friends and I will continue to support them in all that they do.  - Robert (PaintSaint916)
I'm happy to know the POMA TEAM.

I'll support your team. Good luck!!
Activity: 3
Hello, I am Sve from Bulgaria. Almost a year since a friend told me about Project POMA . I like the idea of mass adoption and although I'm not a tech guy, I hope to find a way to help this great project.
LONG LONG TIME I WAIT...

we finally have a good chance.

thanks poma team.

now, this will change the world.
Coming soon Best day and Best team ProjectPoMa
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
Hi Wayne from northern Ireland here, project poma is a fantastic concept with a highly skilled and dedicated team, I have keenly followed this project from day one exciting times ahead, hope I can help aid this project.
This project looks very exciting guys! well explained, and easy to understand as well.
have been a part of the community (telegram) from the beginning, and am excited.

can't wait to see and hear more from the POMAds  Cool
Activity: 30
Hi dev,

Nice project ! Can we get access to the white paper ? I'd like to know more.

Cheers
Hi all, thank you for having me here. Great project!
Hello, all. I'm Tyler, from Washington State. Very excited to see the progress the team is making. I'm very pumped for this project and to be a part of it.
It is a great project from Japan.
I want to be a Great Project that contributes to the Blockchain.
it's a great project. I support the POMA and always support it .
Fighting
It's a great project. I wish you success in your project!
this project is great, it will take off, there is the dream team
Hi everyone. Russell here, excited for the future of POMA!!
Activity: 2
Hi Everyone!! Bapak here!! long term Pomanoid  Grin Grin Grin Really looking forward to this project...i know the project has substance and hopefully i can contribute in some way...I got a lot of ideas!! will chat you on TG !
Activity: 2
Hi all! David from Holland here. Project POMA is great, blockchain for everyone!
Hi @ all and a BIG congratz to the devs! Wink
Pages:
Jump to: