Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PoolStamp - XSP || CLOUD MINING MULTIPOOL - PoW/PoS x13 LAUNCH - page 20. (Read 63593 times)

Activity: 381
Merit: 250
Delaying the launch time more than that will take the price down. I hope the new news wont take long to come out
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Yep, the way these markets get manipulated is becoming somewhat predictable.
Dev, approximately what time GMT will the pool be live?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
MMMHhh some smart people has dumped on Bittrex to buy at lower entry point cause today multipool is coming out. You fuc**r Tongue

Do not worry, you should be aware of this tactic. Nothing new there Smiley Better for the people who got their 2k orders and lower filled..

mine got filled at 2k  Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
MMMHhh some smart people has dumped on Bittrex to buy at lower entry point cause today multipool is coming out. You fuc**r Tongue

Do not worry, you should be aware of this tactic. Nothing new there Smiley Better for the people who got their 2k orders and lower filled..
Activity: 448
Sure Mate.
Ill stay with Ya 'n keep watching...
Also invested a bit & if it keep goin well, ill buy some more...!
@Coin.millionair thanks for your words and suggestions, you're deeply welcome to bring your contribute to our project, with your ideas and opinions. Smiley Also good luck with the good work in VMC! Wink

Today is the day for great changes, keep sticky with us.
Not correct.
Dont forget the 12millions of BURNED (by Bittrex) VMCs ! Smiley
And more is coming, since we reedem around ~1millions of VMCs each & every week. They ALL will be BURNED !

Fair enough...I am not completely familiar with VMC to have known that...

Sure man.
Thats why i've mentioned Wink
Heres our thread, in case You're interested about the details: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/virtual-mining-coin-vmc-our-mined-410-paycoins-xpy-is-arrived-582873
Activity: 728
Not correct.
And more is coming, since we reedem around ~1millions of VMCs each & every week. They ALL will be BURNED !

Fair enough...I am not completely familiar with VMC to have known that...

it's at 12 sat, broseph

lol

There are coins with billion+ supply and they're at 60+ sat.

scary

Either way I don't judge any coin by its supply I'm just reporting what I see. Everything depends on community interest

I'm not defending either...but comparing VMC with XSP is probably not completely accurate.  And Bitbay started out much higher...I lost multiple BTC on that one.  Again, a different project.

Supply is a relevant metric...but I do agree that the community is a valid one as well.  I see both here but in hesitation.  Many are reflective on the ipo price...but that might have been meted out in the past several days.  

I have nothing here I can't afford to lose so I am fine with waiting for tomorrow...I am more interested in the cloud mining aspect then the multipool...
VMC has 0.07 volume on trex.

Is history going to repeat itself?  Grin

Nope Smiley
This is not the same situation as it has happened earlier.
We are preparing our PoS and PoW will end when PoS started.

100 million coins vs 4 million...

Just sayin...

Not correct.
Nice Job Guys.

Just never settle, keep up the good work !
Continuous improvement is the Key Smiley
yes this is the right way Wink

I'm saying this, while we run our own altcoin, (VMC) so actually PoolStamp is our competitor, but You guys did a really good job.
Keep it up, we will support You...

We've also operated a Multipool in the beginning (months ago) to support the Market.
Unfortunately mining wasnt porfitable that time, (during POW)  so miners were just gone Sad
Our POS is coming soon too, so we might also use a Multipool again.
The idea of the Multipool to create a consistent buy pressure on the Market for the coin is Unique and working !!!
We have tested it, its a great support for the coin.
The hard thing is to continuosly find the profitable altcoins to mine.

I wish You guys good luck for this !
Contact me in case You need help or just to exchange ideas...

Just sayin...

it's at 12 sat, broseph

lol

There are coins with billion+ supply and they're at 60+ sat.

scary

Either way I don't judge any coin by its supply I'm just reporting what I see. Everything depends on community interest

We are finishing some stuff so a little delay up to tomorrow afternoon is needed. We delayed launch to make it smooth and like that we prefer not to rush and take bit more time to prepare properly.

We need some rest also, get ready for tomorrow. XSP project is 100% ready to fly.

Smiley

Thanks all for your support.

another delay ok i hope this is not a scam where you trying to cause hype by saying its coming out soon. the last two times its been delayed could have been due to no hype third time lucky. a image does not mean anything

There is not much community interest in this coin so far. I've already sold mine at profit. I hope it does well but I'm going to wait a month or so to see how it behaves before putting money again.

Good luck to dev
Nice Job Guys.

I'm saying this, while we run our own altcoin, (VMC) so actually PoolStamp is our competitor, but You guys did a really good job.

We've also operated a Multipool in the beginning (months ago) to support the Market.
Unfortunately mining wasnt porfitable that time, (during POW)  so miners were just gone Sad
The idea of the Multipool to create a consistent buy pressure on the Market for the coin is Unique and working !!!

Just sayin...
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

We are finishing some stuff so a little delay up to tomorrow afternoon is needed. We delayed launch to make it smooth and like that we prefer not to rush and take bit more time to prepare properly.

We need some rest also, get ready for tomorrow. XSP project is 100% ready to fly.

Smiley

another delay ok i hope this is not a scam where you trying to cause hype by saying its coming out soon. the last two times its been delayed could have been due to no hype third time lucky. a image does not mean anything
Nice Job Guys.

Nice Job Guys.

Smiley

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
MULTIPOOL IS ALMOST READY !
Activity: 56
Nice Job Guys.

Pages:
Jump to: