Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PoolStamp - XSP || CLOUD MINING MULTIPOOL - PoW/PoS x13 LAUNCH - page 22. (Read 63593 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Dev, can we transfer the XSP from wallet directly into the cloud mining account or do we still need to send admin an email?  Is it possible to link the wallet with the cloud mining wallet using say Google Auth.. or similar as extra security?

For the beta starting version of cloud mining multipool, as said before, you cannot use directly XSP to pay for hashes. But you can do it via private request to us. We will manage the assignment of hash powers manually for the first weeks.

Hashing power can be purchased with XSP that will be evaluated at an average price between the markets highs and the lows of the day.

XSP payment will be sent directly to your own wallet, so there is no chance of "hacking" your personal XSP wallet for multipool profit, since we won't hold any coin on our server. This is far away more secure than any 2 FA.

Fair enough. Thanks for the clarification.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Dev, can we transfer the XSP from wallet directly into the cloud mining account or do we still need to send admin an email?  Is it possible to link the wallet with the cloud mining wallet using say Google Auth.. or similar as extra security?

For the beta starting version of cloud mining multipool, as said before, you cannot use directly XSP to pay for hashes. But you can do it via private request to us. We will manage the assignment of hash powers manually for the first weeks.

Hashing power can be purchased with XSP that will be evaluated at an average price between the markets highs and the lows of the day.

XSP payment will be sent directly to your own wallet, so there is no chance of "hacking" your personal XSP wallet for multipool profit, since we won't hold any coin on our server. This is far away more secure than any 2 FA.
damn.. price is gooooooing up.. me fiat2BTC conversion is taking its time..lol
Activity: 1540
No, is not live yet. Smiley

If you will find any minor bug report to us via PM thanks.

can't login anymore. lol

that's a bug I think.

Just try to reload the page.

nope.  Embarrassed

can't login anymore. lol

that's a bug I think.

Just try to reload the page.

can't login anymore. lol

that's a bug I think.

OK

Excellent! is that mean its LIVE now?

http://poolstamp.com/faq.php can not scroll past "For how long will My Ghs Mine?"... may be my browser... also a "Home" button/link somewhere?  Grin
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
This coin is tip top. It'll defeat XPY. This coin has real value and real use. I'm excited to use multipool.

Only thing worrying me now is that beginning price was 100 sat.  Shocked

Who has those coins? I don't wanna dig my own grave  Grin

Since XSP hit Bittrex, a lot of "big" dumps have happened, these I presume were the ICO investors/early miners taking their deserved profits. These dumps also meant the coin is now more evenly distributed which is good news with only 4 million supply.

Excited about Multipool lauch today!! Smiley
This coin is tip top. It'll defeat XPY. This coin has real value and real use. I'm excited to use multipool.

you win some you loose some.. I've lost a fair bit with other stuff.. costly lessons Smiley Anyway, there are only 4millions coins and once the public get a hold of the idea of the multipool... anything can happen..

You're right. I still have some though and proably going to buy more when it dips lower.

Does anybody see how fast are transactions also if there is only PoS chain Wink ?

lol.. Dev, can you eta on the public multipool? doesn't have to be specific just rough estimate. Thanks

Tomorrow in the late afternoon GMT time we should be ready, more info will be released soon.

better buy up people...

you win some you loose some.. I've lost a fair bit with other stuff.. costly lessons Smiley Anyway, there are only 4millions coins and once the public get a hold of the idea of the multipool... anything can happen..
Is there an IRC channel?

legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010
★YoBit.Net★
Does anybody see how fast are transactions also if there is only PoS chain Wink ?

lol.. Dev, can you eta on the public multipool? doesn't have to be specific just rough estimate. Thanks

Tomorrow in the late afternoon GMT time we should be ready, more info will be released soon.

Pages:
Jump to: