Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PoolStamp - XSP || CLOUD MINING MULTIPOOL - PoW/PoS x13 LAUNCH - page 23. (Read 63593 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Does anybody see how fast are transactions also if there is only PoS chain Wink ?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Thanks Dev. That was there more as a statement than a question..Smiley

putting buy wall at 20 and slowly accumulate at 25 hmmmmm.... we have some interests..Smiley
Coins supply only 4 millions?

Less than 4 Mil. You can check exact amount of coins on our block explorer, is listed on the OP.
Activity: 658
Coins supply only 4 millions?
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
ell dev if you pull this off your gonna make alot of people wealthy. 100k my target
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Come on people, we just launched and the results are enough good atm.

No needs to fight for some market trading tricks.

+1

Dev, when will the pool be fully open for use?
Come on people, we just launched and the results are enough good atm.

No needs to fight for some market trading tricks.
Trolls: a never ending story on bcttalk  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Grin Grin Grin Grin

Well, 1852.

Buy walls removed?

But of course I was fudding and lying. Roll Eyes

Nobody asked your opinion. Smiley

These are facts. Face them.

I made some profits with this one, will buy again and will make profit again.

Smiley

It hardly takes Einstein to figure out that crazy walls of 10-14BTC are manipulation, nothing new here mate. Its clear there's big interest in this coin, there's nothing wrong with swinging for profit, but I think this will be worth watching for the medium-longer term.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Trolls: a never ending story on bcttalk  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Grin Grin Grin Grin

Well, 1852.

Buy walls removed?

Nobody asked your opinion. Smiley

These are facts. Face them.

I made some profits with this one, will buy again and will make profit again.

Smiley
Well, 1852.

Buy walls removed?

Activity: 56
Chances are decent that we surpass 4k within a day or so.
you right 4k and more Wink
lol, something went wrong with that one.

Anyways, the story about the whales is still true

So many stories in crypto land. We look at facts Wink
lol, something went wrong with that one.

Anyways, the story about the whales is still true
After a quick rise a quick downfall will follow. You want smooth rise.

I think the price is going to retract to 2000-1500-ish and set a new floor over there.

Those whales are constantly moving their walls and removing them. They don't really want to buy. As soon as they remove their walls for a few hours it will collapse.

Top balance is only getting more coins.

http://i59.tinypic.com/20zd6pc.png

Probably the whale that's playing with his wall the whole time.

Don't fall for his/her tricks, he/she will push the price and DUMP in your buy order as soon as there is enough buy pressure

If your going to post the coin distribution, at least post the latest one, not from 3 days ago.

http://i58.tinypic.com/qxrk7r.jpg
Activity: 1540
I don't personally like this new Bittrex feature, but it simply tells the story how it is. This crypto market is driven by the big players, any coin that recently had an uptrend, be it UIS or STB, I'm pretty sure would have had a similar coin distribution, it is simply the nature of the market that the big money drives the prices, nothing to get put off by.

lol
I don't personally like this new Bittrex feature, but it simply tells the story how it is. This crypto market is driven by the big players, any coin that recently had an uptrend, be it UIS or SBIT, I'm pretty sure would have had a similar coin distribution, it is simply the nature of the market that the big money drives the prices, nothing to get put off by.
legendary
Activity: 1029
This coin is in the .. "Who cares ..going up .. " situation..
3 days of dumps absorbed. If someone put big buy orders gets big amount of coins. That's simply math.

Conspiracy is a normal attitude for crypto users. But please think twice before posting.
legendary
Activity: 1029
Yep. the big dick rising.. lol
After a quick rise a quick downfall will follow. You want smooth rise.

I think the price is going to retract to 2000-1500-ish and set a new floor over there.

Those whales are constantly moving their walls and removing them. They don't really want to buy. As soon as they remove their walls for a few hours it will collapse.

Top balance is only getting more coins.

Probably the whale that's playing with his wall the whole time.

Don't fall for his/her tricks, he/she will push the price and DUMP in your buy order as soon as there is enough buy pressure
Pages:
Jump to: