Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 135. (Read 277213 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
When POPULOUS will launch beta platform and distribute XBRL tokens?
Activity: 163
Merit: 101
Populous team promised to give us a x-mas present ...... so i am ready to unpack ..... give it to us ......
And do somebody know when the xblr airdrop of populous gonne be ??
I started to think that they was talking about x-mas which will be on 7th January)

for most people it is now. For the orthodox it is th7th of jan indeed. So in the end the told their community to deliver at x-mas. So i hope they do otherwise the will lose a lot of thrust
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Anyone have the PXT wallet address with all the supposed XBRL tokens so we can check to see if any have moved.  Fiat Antidote said they would start dropping a few days ago...would love to see if anything has even moved yet.

Fiat Antidote doesn't know anything. I've seen the same things he has in the Slack group and he tends to over-speculate in my opinion.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Anyone have the PXT wallet address with all the supposed XBRL tokens so we can check to see if any have moved.  Fiat Antidote said they would start dropping a few days ago...would love to see if anything has even moved yet.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
That's the worst I wanted $75 populous in 2017. Now it will be Jan 1, 2018 maybe. That's 7 days not 6. After the ball drops the hyperinflation starts

Rothschild ends up on his face as all the money dumps into populous and cryptos this is so wrong for us to wait
I don't know why did u think that ppt can be 75$ in this year, I think that 50$ is great price for the end of the year. 75 is too much without beta
Populous team promised to give us a x-mas present ...... so i am ready to unpack ..... give it to us ......
I started to think that they was talking about x-mas which will be on 7th January)
Activity: 350
Calm down dorkie and take a sedative. Protecting your short seems unlikely. And crushing investors is not appreciated.

XBRL is extensible business reporting language
I wonder when will you guys start to wake up, open your eyes wide, and realize that Populous and Steve Nico are a scam.

Please give me a break. Spotting a scam is not hard. And it does not take a super genius to figure it out. All you need is some street smart business sense to spot it. Some day many of you guys will suffer and suffer really big time, Clif High included for being such a foolish old man.

Fake Luxure deal. Fake XBRL airdrop. Hey, give yourself a favor and go Google what "XBRL" really is. Fake beta. Fake website. And more fakes.

Like I said, street smart common business sense is ALL you ever need to spot a scam.

Yeah, call me a FUDster. I don't care. If speaking the truth/what is sincerely out of honesty is considered spreading FUD, then so be it to you guys.

I didn't ride up the rally to over 140x bagger. I sold everything at 10x bagger after I figured out something is deadly seriously wrong with Populous' management team. Lost $1 mil worth of profit potential but I remind myself I sold everything for a very good business fundamental reason. Sell while some of you that are smart enough that still have time. Over greedy may someday destroy you.

Update:
You know something, guys. If a person is honest about something and he is being called spreading FUD, then clearly the world has finally lost its way.

If you want to call it a scam, then at least try to show some sort of proof. If it's so obvious and clear, then show the details.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
I wonder when will you guys start to wake up, open your eyes wide, and realize that Populous and Steve Nico are a scam.

Please give me a break. Spotting a scam is not hard. And it does not take a super genius to figure it out. All you need is some street smart business sense to spot it. Some day many of you guys will suffer and suffer really big time, Clif High included for being such a foolish old man.

Fake Luxure deal. Fake XBRL airdrop. Hey, give yourself a favor and go Google what "XBRL" really is. Fake beta. Fake website. And more fakes.

Like I said, street smart common business sense is ALL you ever need to spot a scam.

Yeah, call me a FUDster. I don't care. If speaking the truth/what is sincerely out of honesty is considered spreading FUD, then so be it to you guys.

I didn't ride up the rally to over 140x bagger. I sold everything at 10x bagger after I figured out something is deadly seriously wrong with Populous' management team. Lost $1 mil worth of profit potential but I remind myself I sold everything for a very good business fundamental reason. Sell while some of you that are smart enough that still have time. Over greedy may someday destroy you.

Update:
You know something, guys. If a person is honest about something and he is being called spreading FUD, then clearly the world has finally lost its way.

We still don't know. At this point, I think it'll be better if everything just happens after the new year.
That's the worst I wanted $75 populous in 2017. Now it will be Jan 1, 2018 maybe. That's 7 days not 6. After the ball drops the hyperinflation starts

Rothschild ends up on his face as all the money dumps into populous and cryptos this is so wrong for us to wait
Activity: 163

All the monetary apostates are going around buying ethermon now. The hot new pokomon themed game on ethereum. Enjoy the pump ethereum and populous holders.
about what game are u talking about? is it IZX?
Almost no company during the ICO does not say which exchanges will be coin. Everything is already learned by fact from the stock exchanges when they add a token. Tell me, do you already have information on which exchanges tenders are planned?

PPT tokens are already listed on the one of the biggest exchange BINANCE they have trading volume of over $3 billion.
3 billions $ is vere big amount, where I can find info that it's true?

You just need to check coinmarketcap for exchanges rank, BINANCE is the third at https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges
I didn't understand u correctly, I thought that populos volume is 3 billions now, but I understood what u was talking about

It's really nice to see that the price of PPT is back up.

Now trading at almost $38 after new year i guess the price should be around $50?
50$ will be very good, but I hope that populous will be near 40$ again. someone said that it can be 75$, but I don't believe in it

I think populous can reach $75 as long as market condition stable. Moreover if there is a news about the exact day for release the beta platform, it will more easy to reach $75 or maybe higher
only 6 days left until 2018, so I think launch of beta platform won't help to double ppt price till next year

Now trading at almost $38 after new year i guess the price should be around $50?
50$ will be very good, but I hope that populous will be near 40$ again. someone said that it can be 75$, but I don't believe in it

I think populous can reach $75 as long as market condition stable. Moreover if there is a news about the exact day for release the beta platform, it will more easy to reach $75 or maybe higher
The $ 75 price is likely to happen in 2018, maybe the longest is March, for this month it's likely to be hard to reach $ 50.

I think you'll see a pop as soon as a few real invoices are posted. It might not happen as soon as beta launches, but if interest rates are as attractive as people expect, the price will increase very quickly.
Activity: 737
Merit: 11

The $ 75 price is likely to happen in 2018, maybe the longest is March, for this month it's likely to be hard to reach $ 50.
All the monetary apostates are going around buying ethermon now. The hot new pokomon themed game on ethereum. Enjoy the pump ethereum and populous holders.

Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Almost no company during the ICO does not say which exchanges will be coin. Everything is already learned by fact from the stock exchanges when they add a token. Tell me, do you already have information on which exchanges tenders are planned?

PPT tokens are already listed on the one of the biggest exchange BINANCE they have trading volume of over $3 billion.
3 billions $ is vere big amount, where I can find info that it's true?

You just need to check coinmarketcap for exchanges rank, BINANCE is the third at https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges
Jump to: