Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 139. (Read 277213 times)

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
I think $50 is a psychological barrier. it takes a little time to stay in that level, when he breaks it they can go up much more
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Can you share the link of that youtube video where it was stated about the distribution of airdrop to be released today ? It may be good to see all the video to get some other interesting things or hints about them to be watched there. I will do search anyway may be find there.
are u about this one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTw4avwAfZk
You can call current market price of PPT token as chance for many to get at this range or stable for a while. It has been many times when I see the price keep swinging between $40 and $50 for last few days. It seems that market is seeking long awaited updated on beta release to push it further high. On the other hand it is good correction happened.
why u think that this correction is good? maybe if u say your evidences, I'll believe in it, but not now
$52 on etherdelta

I wait when 50$ will be on coinmarketcap, but price fell very sharply. I can't understand why

Could be because of the normal price correction or because of the sharp decline in the price of the bitcoin.
second thought is more real imho
Guys, it has to have a pull back at some point.  It can't just go up up up and never retrace.  Besides it's healthy for it to pull back...just building up more pressure for when it blast to the moon when beta releases here shortly.  Jut hodl and be patient.  I wouldn't be selling at all just yet.
good desicion to sell only part of your coins, and buy some other popular altcoins
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
That news is going to make hive crew shake in their boots.

Steve only rewards the purest in heart have you been naughty or have you been nice? You stole fizzy lifting drinks you get nothing!
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Can you share the link of that youtube video where it was stated about the distribution of airdrop to be released today ? It may be good to see all the video to get some other interesting things or hints about them to be watched there. I will do search anyway may be find there.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Airdrop coming today according to Fiat Antidote's youtube channel.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
You can call current market price of PPT token as chance for many to get at this range or stable for a while. It has been many times when I see the price keep swinging between $40 and $50 for last few days. It seems that market is seeking long awaited updated on beta release to push it further high. On the other hand it is good correction happened.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
$52 on etherdelta

I wait when 50$ will be on coinmarketcap, but price fell very sharply. I can't understand why

Could be because of the normal price correction or because of the sharp decline in the price of the bitcoin.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
looking good and interesting hope will be succesful
Activity: 238
Merit: 68
Do good things
Also this B-Cash pump and Bitcoin dump isn't going to be helping the situation. Most tokens get pulled into their wake.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Guys, it has to have a pull back at some point.  It can't just go up up up and never retrace.  Besides it's healthy for it to pull back...just building up more pressure for when it blast to the moon when beta releases here shortly.  Jut hodl and be patient.  I wouldn't be selling at all just yet.
I decided to sell some of my PPT when we reached $48 as $50 seems to be a tough barrier to break through. I know it will eventually and I think we'll see at least $100+ in 2018 but I wanted to get some of what I put in back and now all the rest I'm holding is profit. I can see PPT being a in the top 10 in 2018.
now I have one question, how much did u sell when price was 48$? this price fall is ridiculous, so maybe u was right
$52 on etherdelta

I don't appreciate that hive crew was joy riding in San Francisco while populous was doing the heavy lifting (same thing happened when they plagiarized a white paper) just as much as I don't appreciate hive crew posting in the populous thread. I don't buy stuff unless it was in the Clif High report for a reason.   Kiss

Let's say populous comes out next week on Christmas. What good is a bunch of hive in my hands? Just my 2 cents
they're competitors, so it's normal when they write smthng in this topic, they want to prove that hive is better. this is their choice. smart people will stay with populous
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
I don't appreciate that hive crew was joy riding in San Francisco while populous was doing the heavy lifting (same thing happened when they plagiarized a white paper) just as much as I don't appreciate hive crew posting in the populous thread. I don't buy stuff unless it was in the Clif High report for a reason.   Kiss

Let's say populous comes out next week on Christmas. What good is a bunch of hive in my hands? Just my 2 cents

Its really possible if you look at populous market cap compare to Hive, they basically got the same project, maybe there are some differences, didn't read populous whitepaper yet
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@dssb/hive-vs-populous-what-happends-when-two-icos-have-similar-specifications
this small article will help u to understand difference between this projects
I decided to sell some of my PPT when we reached $48 as $50 seems to be a tough barrier to break through. I know it will eventually and I think we'll see at least $100+ in 2018 but I wanted to get some of what I put in back and now all the rest I'm holding is profit. I can see PPT being a in the top 10 in 2018.

I think 50$ is possible target for ppt in 2017, this coin is moving, but slowly. 12 days to the end of the year, so I hope that 3$ is not such an impossible price increase
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
I don't if it crossed in previous days too but this is first time I saw PPT having conquered this milestone of $50. Nothing can stop it from reaching at one of the top 5 markets in future with all the reserved and planned stuff for future. It may take sometime but can not be stopped anymore.
Jump to: