Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 136. (Read 277213 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Almost no company during the ICO does not say which exchanges will be coin. Everything is already learned by fact from the stock exchanges when they add a token. Tell me, do you already have information on which exchanges tenders are planned?

PPT tokens are already listed on the one of the biggest exchange BINANCE they have trading volume of over $3 billion.
3 billions $ is vere big amount, where I can find info that it's true?
still no news from Nico, he said we would get a christmas present...
maybe we will see this present tomorrow, who knows?

It's really nice to see that the price of PPT is back up.

Now trading at almost $38 after new year i guess the price should be around $50?
50$ will be very good, but I hope that populous will be near 40$ again. someone said that it can be 75$, but I don't believe in it
Happy because it did not take long for recovery, I'm worried because yesterday's price dropped to $ 24 and now has reached $ 38, the more optimistic that the price will reach $ 75 before the new year.
where do you watch prices? I didn't see price populous for 24$ yesterday
By march they will be interviewing Steve and Vitalik on tv. If TV still exists
who is Steve and Vitalik?) and I agree with u that TV isn't important nowadays
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Almost no company during the ICO does not say which exchanges will be coin. Everything is already learned by fact from the stock exchanges when they add a token. Tell me, do you already have information on which exchanges tenders are planned?

PPT tokens are already listed on the one of the biggest exchange BINANCE they have trading volume of over $3 billion.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Activity: 492
Merit: 251

There is still time to get that Christmas present no need to show impatient behavior about that. There is still time to buy on dip like yesterday was a good day about that hopefully this will grow really wonderful.
ur right. a couple of days to go
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

There is still time to get that Christmas present no need to show impatient behavior about that. There is still time to buy on dip like yesterday was a good day about that hopefully this will grow really wonderful.
not too late to get in, the beta hasnt launched yet.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I guess I just missed a good project.
What is the ICO price in terms of ETH?
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

It's really nice to see that the price of PPT is back up.

Now trading at almost $38 after new year i guess the price should be around $50?
Activity: 350
This looks like another populous in the making
Activity: 573
Happy because it did not take long for recovery, I'm worried because yesterday's price dropped to $ 24 and now has reached $ 38, the more optimistic that the price will reach $ 75 before the new year.
Activity: 350
By march they will be interviewing Steve and Vitalik on tv. If TV still exists
The price of all cryptocurrencies and bitcoin drop, this is the usual phenomenon of every christmas and new year because the user switched to fiat, and the PPT special is now the price drop to $ 28 and this is an opportunity for us all to invest, do not say sorry again if the januari price reaches $ 100.
I missed when ppt price was 28$, because I wanted to buy more. very big potential behind this coin
One big loadup before March madness. Back the truck up you don't have to buy crappy coins good ones like ppt, litecoin, monero, qtum, and veritaseum are on sale.   Cool  Smiley
what will happen in march? the whole winter is ahead, it's too early to talk about the situation in spring
Ops, the price of PPT drops and now under $ 40, maybe many users who want to celebrate christmas and new year by selling PPT.
but now price is growing again, so nothing bad happened and we just need to be patient
Suit yourselfs. I am hodling both for the long time. The potencial in growth is bigger with Hive, because Populous has already grown, and is behind them already since today.
Business plan is out today also. And the name of the company (ADACTA) they partnered with (company works with Microsoft)
and what does cooperation with ADACTA give them? only name of the company didn't impress me
Jump to: