Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 173. (Read 277215 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 101
We're listed on gate.io now
This crypto just makes sense. It replaces modern day invoice trading with a much less expensive system that is good for business. Some people may feel it is not going to work and have no faith. Those of us that have been here longer know that the team is meeting their goals and delivering. Your funds are kept out of the corrupt fractional reserve banking system where you are taxed 2%, don't hold them, and told you cannot withdraw more than a certain amount, and get no return.

You can use these to finance invoices for passive income, for holding, or beat inflation since they don't inflate.

FYI no financial advice just my opinion.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
i hear this coin already get 30x ,is that true ?

Yes, that's about right
Merit: 250
i hear this coin already get 30x ,is that true ?
Activity: 305
Merit: 105
Hypothesis chart. No financiel advice, just for education  :

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
I think these are our PXT token.

https://ethplorer.io/address/0xaf146fbd319ca7ae178caa2c9d80a2db6b944350

50,000,000.00 PXT

Ohh this would be great. Maybe the dev team will send them out this weekend or very soon. Good to see that all things coming together right now for populous.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
what news did the PPT has that make the price went high over the past days? can someone inform me please?
havent followed the thread lately though.

Beta is expected any day this month or early next month to start trading invoices. They have a new PR person that made an announcement about beta soon. There is a new attractive website that is now available but not too rediculously flashy: populous.co

Massive advertising campaign about to be launched. PXT token airdrop expected any day.

Other less related news that is probably nothing: US bond market failing while russia, china, and economic historians dumping because there's going to a gold backed yuan for oil trade. This means 3x less use of the dollar so they lost 3x their value last week (lol). FED and janet yellen are trying to react by printing more money. I kid man just pulling your leg but some know cryptos sniff out economic disasters in the works. That's why bitcoin mining is insane in venezuala and the trading value is worth $15,000 over there after their default. In this scenario cryptos become the economy with btc being world currency and utility tokens like populous, veritaseum, tenx, centra, salt, power ledger, etc all being used to trade btc and commodities.
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
what news did the PPT has that make the price went high over the past days? can someone inform me please?
havent followed the thread lately though.
Activity: 4
The thing about this token is its utility value. People expecting a dump will be left dissapointed in my opinion. PPT is being accumulated, for it's use, i don't see a sell off. Also, some users are surprised at the price with such low volume compared to the rest of the field. To me that shows how buyers behave with this token, it's purely buy volume, very little trading of the token once its bought, buyers know or expect high value because of the platfrom.  

We know the platform is almost here, and unless it doesn't hit expectations. I can see ppt being 20 dollars during Beta. Once that ppt is locked away in invoices and potential buyers get wind of the interest to be made. PPT value could significantly increase. I think after the first 30 day invoices going into 2018 when full platfrom realease happens, PPT will do extremely well.
I'm regret for selling cheap PPT when the price is $ 5 about 10 days ago, I think the price will drop but it turns out the price continues to rise, hopefully there is good news from dev. such as airdrop. thank you

The price of populous is still doing great, even in the case that Bitcoin is rising very strong. It seem that ppt is very stable and worth to hold for long term. I  still think we can reach 20 dollar per coin until the beta release.
I think the price can over $20 if the team can deliver to us more a good news. If someone interested and want to buy PPT coin better to wait until the price down. When PPT price down that's the best oportunity to buy this coin as much as possible

$20 or more at end of the year should be possibe:

A lot of investors have not recognized this is a "STACKING" Token, it will be stacked on the platform and will generate passive income.

Because of stacking PPT, the most Token will be locked at the Populous Platform   https://populous.co/  , by this reducing the free token float dramaticly at exchanges and will increase price (similar effect like with Regal-coin or BCC Token when it comes to scarcity of the tokens, where somebody has to understand on the positive side Populous has a complete different business modell and plays in a different league so to say)  Cheesy

Yeah. I don't think most people recognize how big of an impact this can have.
Activity: 305
Merit: 105
I'm regret for selling cheap PPT when the price is $ 5 about 10 days ago, I think the price will drop but it turns out the price continues to rise, hopefully there is good news from dev. such as airdrop. thank you

The price of populous is still doing great, even in the case that Bitcoin is rising very strong. It seem that ppt is very stable and worth to hold for long term. I  still think we can reach 20 dollar per coin until the beta release.
I think the price can over $20 if the team can deliver to us more a good news. If someone interested and want to buy PPT coin better to wait until the price down. When PPT price down that's the best oportunity to buy this coin as much as possible

$20 or more at end of the year should be possibe:

A lot of investors have not recognized this is a "STACKING" Token, it will be stacked on the platform and will generate passive income.

Because of stacking PPT, the most Token will be locked at the Populous Platform   https://populous.co/  , by this reducing the free token float dramaticly at exchanges and will increase price (similar effect like with Regal-coin or BCC Token when it comes to scarcity of the tokens, where somebody has to understand on the positive side Populous has a complete different business modell and plays in a different league so to say)  Cheesy
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

It's so hard to know how to time things. I've tried trading out of coins here and there, but for the most part I would have just been better off with a buy and hold strategy.
The coin is enjoying a health volume of trade. If in previous days it was traded in the 10$, the bitcoin rise would have appreciated to a 15$ value or more. I have held my bounty token till now. Just the twitter token now worth some good value. When its a good project u won't regret every penny and time you put into it.

It's so hard to know how to time things. I've tried trading out of coins here and there, but for the most part I would have just been better off with a buy and hold strategy.
Activity: 616
The best time to immediately recovery to the $ 5 price, hopefully soon happen because I still keep PPT.

Grateful for now the price of PPT immediately reaches $ 10, and I'm sure the price will continue to rise.
Yep just need to drop off a few more kids at the pool with their 3x gains. Then we should be good.  Kiss PPT is for the rich. Fiat is for plebs.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

The price of populous is still doing great, even in the case that Bitcoin is rising very strong. It seem that ppt is very stable and worth to hold for long term. I  still think we can reach 20 dollar per coin until the beta release.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
Jump to: