Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 174. (Read 277215 times)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
This are maybe the last hours or days we see PPT under $10USD. The price is running in bullish Triangle Flag chart pattern.  Grin

Yes it seems so, I'm sure in a few hours we will see the price above $ 10, PPT is getting stronger, the user is not concerned with the rise in bitcoin prices that nearly reach $ 8000, most altcoin the price drop when bitcoin prices skyrocket, but PPT continue to rises, PPT is a very promising & profitable token.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
There's a guy on YouTube that calls luxure global citizen. So they are picking up the phone I would toss you the link now but I'm busy. Later today it will be here.

But yeah I am aware of your question I had the same one awhile ago. The guy ended up buying populous in the video.

Edit: also you could reach out to Andreas btc business consult. He's doing a lot of work for populous.

Can you send me the video link when you get a chance? Andreas who?

My apologies sir was stuck at work and this video takes awhile to dig up because it is buried.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGnS5RGJvdU

But yeah a young investigator that was very interested in knowing what this luxure global citizen is put out a 30+ minute video on youtube. I think they're trying to keep a low profile and that's all i'm going to say about that.

As for wondering about big whales manipulating price or whatever in ppt. Someone did spend 1 million on ppt tokens at the ico. If hedge funds can use crypto to do invoices and stuff you're going to save a ton on transactions. So yes i think ppt is def for real pretty scary but that's how it is.
Activity: 305
Merit: 105
This are maybe the last hours or days we see PPT under $10USD. The price is running in bullish Triangle Flag chart pattern.  Grin

Activity: 280
Merit: 102
There's a guy on YouTube that calls luxure global citizen. So they are picking up the phone I would toss you the link now but I'm busy. Later today it will be here.

But yeah I am aware of your question I had the same one awhile ago. The guy ended up buying populous in the video.

Edit: also you could reach out to Andreas btc business consult. He's doing a lot of work for populous.

AndreasBTCBusinessConsult is his username. You can search for him on YouTube.

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

Cliff high talks talks about the beauty of Populous at 54.42.

https://youtu.be/NbIejrnQtd4
Activity: 41

Merit: 100
In the end everyone will see what populous really is and all the people who bought at these low prices will make a lot of money. 9 or 10 dollar is nothing for this great coin. The project is amazing.

Quick question: is it possible to trade invoices on the platform yet?

No, right now it is not possible to trade invoices on the platform, because the platform release will be in a few weeks and then you can trade invoices. Now its the perfect time to buy some more ppt.
I think after the team release their platform, PPT coin can growing rapidly. But we must keep carefully if want to buy, because this coin already rise highly, better to buy when the price is down
Activity: 305
Merit: 105
Great PPT Video, explains very well without any hype:  Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BTaODH-3Ag

Its from "Andreas" the BTC Business Consult
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
We should wait to see when big investors will rush to join the PPT in coming months. It has been seen over and over again real invest always follows the market trend when price are surging then people start buying. This is what I am expecting to happen in this market in near future.
My mom's going to kill me when I show her the price and I only got her $100 worth awhile back
Activity: 24
Listed at Kucoin makes PPT trading volumes bigger, daily transactions more than $ 1 million making me dare to invest more in PPT.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
it seems like it will be easy to reach $ 25 this year, I'm happy to be a silent reader and keep following the discussion here.
Now NBC is talking about the real potential for a bond market crash. Definitely happy I bought up a bunch of borderless crypto pencil erasers. (tokens and coins (

Populous says that they will do 3 million in invoices with them. Luxure global citizen isn't going all in. Some rich people make it their job to act stupid because they have nothing else to do. They probably think this is a funny inside joke.

If you have problems with this go talk to populous in slack or head over to telegram. Another thing to consider is someone put that into WordPress because they want to scare off populous buyers then they collect.

I asked the same question on Telegram and instead of answering they kicked me and banned me. Seems like a red flag to me.
Populous says that they will do 3 million in invoices with them. Luxure global citizen isn't going all in. Some rich people make it their job to act stupid because they have nothing else to do. They probably think this is a funny inside joke.

If you have problems with this go talk to populous in slack or head over to telegram. Another thing to consider is someone put that into WordPress because they want to scare off populous buyers then they collect.

If you don't trust luxure global citizen, don't buy their invoices. It's pretty simple.

We moved up a spot to 22 on coin market cap guys.

And what if they are a fake company made up for the purpose of the "1 billion" announcement to make Populous look good? Because that's what it looks like. If they lie about 1 deal, they could be lying about anything. This is what makes me nervous.
If you don't trust luxure global citizen, don't buy their invoices. It's pretty simple.

We moved up a spot to 22 on coin market cap guys.
Hello, I am considering investing in Populous, however, the 1 billion dollar deal looks fake to me. Can someone explain these issues? Maybe I am missing something, but this looks pretty bad.

Here is the announcement article: https://medium.com/@BitPopulous/populous-announces-1-billion-partnership-25f0143c8590

The Luxure Global Citizen company is supposed to be worth 1 billion in Invoices. http://www.luxureglobalcitizen.com

If you look at domain ownership, you will see something interesting: http://whois.domaintools.com/luxureglobalcitizen.com

Registrant Org   Straton Oakmont << Wolf of Wall Street company name

Dates   Created on 2016-03-22  << website has not been around very long

App: <500 downloads

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.AppInstitute.luxuree

And the app....is just a bunch of pages of content, + 1 form you can submit....very basic and not what you would expect from a large company.

Activity: 280
Merit: 102
I think we are still far away of the real price of populous. After the release of the beta version we will be around 20 dollar per coin. And isf we can start trading invoices the supply on the exchanges will be very low, so there is much room to grow.

I agree. I think there are still a lot of people on the sidelines waiting to see how invoice trading actually works and how much volume there will be.
Jump to: