Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 169. (Read 277215 times)

Activity: 543
Merit: 250
They have contacted several exchanges including Bittrex long time ago. All this delay in listing on more exchanges is due to their own inefficiencies because we know these days exchanges are overloaded with requests and running markets. I still think before the release of major updates PPT will succeed to be on more bigger liquidated exchanges to see its real value.
So this is clear for us that the problem why this coin not hit in big exchange because exchangee are overloaded. So we must be patient, i think if the progress of this project really good i believe big exchange will consider to accepted PPT coin

It also has to do with the fact that most of the major exchanges require code to be public. Populous had an issue early on with a competitor copying some of their work, so they made their code private until after Beta launches. There won't be any progress on exchanges until at least that time.

This is true, Populous's whitepaper was plagiarised by compettition. This led them to deciding to keep there code private. Meaning they do not meet the requirement set by a lot of exchanges. Once platfrom is live they will open source their code on github and will then be able to list on larger volume exchanges.

sure but in the end it will all boil down to them open sourcing their code. You have no chance in crypto if you keep your source code private.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is totally unpredictable but I also think the value of this token will get decided after the launch of beta version. There are so many positive feedback and the team is also working with a positive mind so that I have good expectation about the future of PPT.

Correct. People need to see it in action. We need to see what kind of interest rates we can get and what the risk really is. If the rates are great and risk is low, word will spread and the price will rocket - no promotion needed. Also depends on supply of invoices and overall demand. The market will achieve an equilibrium for probably what a comparable stock would give as a dividend. As much as 30-50x annual earnings potential perhaps, whatever that ends up being. If risk is a bit higher maybe only 15-30x. And this can happen literally over just a few months. Exciting times.

What's also exciting is the prospect for PPP and HVN. If PPT goes from $10 --> $100+, it will surely bring those other two along as it will be natural for investors to start looking for alternatives. And HVN is dirt cheap right now. Just sayin...

You can get some stats here: https://www.marketinvoice.com/investor-statistics - one of their main competitors with great marketing team. From this, you can see that to stay competitive, you will have to lend at 5-10% before defaults and service fees. Effectively, at 3-6% p.a.
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
ppt is a very successful project, when the original crowdfunding in China when someone slander the team, but the performance of the late team admirable, it should be to do the original promise, so many people go to the user, I really regret it did not vote ppt , Really feel is a loss, after all, missed forever
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
I know some people like to come in here and drop the distant placed competitors name but I think ppt is much further ahead in the game.

I just re-watched that clif High Steve Nico video on clifs channel. Steve has made his own extraction tools, got the idea for this before ethereum even started on smart contracts, and wanted to build a platform. He's been in big data for awhile and clearly has a passion for it. And he really wants to help people out. He gets how to run a business and build security into a platform

What more do you want? Are you really going to be convinced by someone else taking the populous whitepaper and plagiarizing it?
Activity: 32
I  am very impressed with the advance of this ico, it makes me think in in the variety of financial possibilities. It is already functional? i didnt have seen their road map.
Activity: 9
I cant understand, how token without product, and even without demo platform, without anything can cost more than 400 mln usd market cap?  Huh
actually wondering the same , but man that means most of the holder are actually not the weak hands and they're actually wanted the use case of the coins/tokens on the products not for trade intended

I got in the pre-ICO and never once thought about selling. If I had to guess, a lot of bigger pre-ICO investors are in the same boat as I am.  They see the long term potential and are willing to forego short term gains for future passive income streams.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Is it worth investing?
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
I cant understand, how token without product, and even without demo platform, without anything can cost more than 400 mln usd market cap?  Huh
actually wondering the same , but man that means most of the holder are actually not the weak hands and they're actually wanted the use case of the coins/tokens on the products not for trade intended
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Bitcoin is totally unpredictable but I also think the value of this token will get decided after the launch of beta version. There are so many positive feedback and the team is also working with a positive mind so that I have good expectation about the future of PPT.

Correct. People need to see it in action. We need to see what kind of interest rates we can get and what the risk really is. If the rates are great and risk is low, word will spread and the price will rocket - no promotion needed. Also depends on supply of invoices and overall demand. The market will achieve an equilibrium for probably what a comparable stock would give as a dividend. As much as 30-50x annual earnings potential perhaps, whatever that ends up being. If risk is a bit higher maybe only 15-30x. And this can happen literally over just a few months. Exciting times.

What's also exciting is the prospect for PPP and HVN. If PPT goes from $10 --> $100+, it will surely bring those other two along as it will be natural for investors to start looking for alternatives. And HVN is dirt cheap right now. Just sayin...

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
As a holder since pre-sale I can say this is definitely exactly what I was expecting to happen before the end of the year.

The global invoice factoring market is over 3 TRILLION annually. PPT will easily be able to get a few billion I think. Blockchain will revolutionize this industry, and PPT has serious first mover advantage.

I agree with alot of the price predictions that are posted. My personal forecast is $25 by June 2018, but if it is alot sooner then that is great  Grin

$25 in june 2018 will mean PPT has lost value.
Bitcoin alone will more then double by that time, ethereum as well.

So if the satoshi/ethsat value increases 2-fold, as well as a doubling of eth/btc, the price prediction should be around 40/50 dollars by june 2018.

I don't think that the bitcoin price will be double ($15K) as will as ethereum  ($600). maybe they will be bitcoin price $10K and ethereum $400. regarding PPT value it will determine to the PPT development process.

This is true. I think popluloes is a very promissing project and will be very succesfull in the future. This team is doing a great job and will bring a lot of new things to crypto. It can be very huge.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
As a holder since pre-sale I can say this is definitely exactly what I was expecting to happen before the end of the year.

The global invoice factoring market is over 3 TRILLION annually. PPT will easily be able to get a few billion I think. Blockchain will revolutionize this industry, and PPT has serious first mover advantage.

I agree with alot of the price predictions that are posted. My personal forecast is $25 by June 2018, but if it is alot sooner then that is great  Grin

So if the satoshi/ethsat value increases 2-fold, as well as a doubling of eth/btc, the price prediction should be around 40/50 dollars by june 2018.

I don't think that the bitcoin price will be double ($15K) as will as ethereum  ($600). maybe they will be bitcoin price $10K and ethereum $400. regarding PPT value it will determine to the PPT development process.

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

You will be very surprised I think. Most people are not aware of the blockchain but they will be getting much more friendly with it. This is because the lie machine called msm and central banking is crumbling as the void expands in the bond market.

True. We're just scratching the surface in terms of awareness.
Activity: 56
Market caps are way too different given the development stages of Populous and Hive. Could someone explain why Populous is perceived as less riskier than Hive?

You will be very surprised I think. Most people are not aware of the blockchain but they will be getting much more friendly with it. This is because the lie machine called msm and central banking is crumbling as the void expands in the bond market.
Activity: 4
They have contacted several exchanges including Bittrex long time ago. All this delay in listing on more exchanges is due to their own inefficiencies because we know these days exchanges are overloaded with requests and running markets. I still think before the release of major updates PPT will succeed to be on more bigger liquidated exchanges to see its real value.
So this is clear for us that the problem why this coin not hit in big exchange because exchangee are overloaded. So we must be patient, i think if the progress of this project really good i believe big exchange will consider to accepted PPT coin

It also has to do with the fact that most of the major exchanges require code to be public. Populous had an issue early on with a competitor copying some of their work, so they made their code private until after Beta launches. There won't be any progress on exchanges until at least that time.

This is true, Populous's whitepaper was plagiarised by compettition. This led them to deciding to keep there code private. Meaning they do not meet the requirement set by a lot of exchanges. Once platfrom is live they will open source their code on github and will then be able to list on larger volume exchanges.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
The price rose when there's good news and incentive to hold. Hopefully we get more of that good news end of this month or early next month with beta. Then you have a situation where people can use this crypto to get yield back in the system for lenders and borrowers. Probably a lot of millenials will be happy to have more options for starting businesses and loaning money rather than having to suffer with the bloated banks. And boomers can retire too.
Jump to: