Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 181. (Read 277215 times)

Activity: 492
Merit: 251
Any price speculation for PPT  and whats the reason for rise in price?
almost beta?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Any price speculation for PPT  and whats the reason for rise in price?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

Just woke up and saw that PPT is trading at .025 ETH feeling quite happy. Hope PPT keeps crossing all the price barriers.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Oh lol I was referring the bitcoin cash going under water. It apparently fell below major support after the guy came in here to tell us to buy it.

But yeah bitconnect is terrible and should be stopped. A lot of innocent people that don't know that it's unreasonable to make a billion off $10000 in 3 years are in the cross hairs of the pyramid scheme.

Loyal holder of the ppt. They are going to have to come and pry them out of my hands.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
It looks like PPT is very promising, I still hold and believe that the price can still be higher than now, if you look at the graphic then it is not difficult to reach $ 10 this year.
Regardless of the price, I believe that with the increase of trade, the use of PPT will be more extensive. As long as there is a good community basis, it will be continuously surpassed in the future, just like the BTC.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Populous is a great project and although I don't have very many I believe if I hold on for the long term they might be able to make us some residual income. I am also glad I didn't join bitconnect as it looked scammy like so many other internet marketing site. All the so called internet marketing gurus are only interested in crypto if there is a referral link attached they don't care jack sh*t about blockchain technology. When I used to tell my marketing'friends' on fb about crypto they used to laugh at me, now those same peeps are spamming ref links for every coin or so called project that has a ref link, bloody hypocrisy lol. I prefer to lay low key and stick to the real stuff. I bought another 100 last week to fill my bag. I had a buy order in yesterday but it didn't fill so just had to take a chance and buy a few more from ED today.
Smoking a cigar in remembrence of Semiserious investor. He was with us but went down with the bcc ship.  Cool

oh Danny boy the pipes the pipes are calling. From Glen to Glen and down the mountainside

The summer's gone and all the flowers are dying
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
It looks like PPT is very promising, I still hold and believe that the price can still be higher than now, if you look at the graphic then it is not difficult to reach $ 10 this year.
Activity: 238
Merit: 68
Do good things
Has there been an indication of Beta Date?
The chart above is nice i like it very much Smiley and i also think it can happen like that. The price is already rising and we again near 7 dollar per populous. I think we can hit 10 dollar until the end of november.

I want the cucks that think they run our financial system to know what I want. That's why I don't just write about populous in here. I went out and voted with my wallet and bought some more this weekend. They're doing a very good thing for all of us and business. You know what's equally good? That ponzi bitconnect is failing before it really got out of hand. Populous going up which is a good thing for blockchain, business, and us. bitconnect a money grab that may or may not have a trading bot that is really bad for blockchain going away. you cannot make 1 trillion off of 10000 in 2 years and do nothing without something really being wrong.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
The chart above is nice i like it very much Smiley and i also think it can happen like that. The price is already rising and we again near 7 dollar per populous. I think we can hit 10 dollar until the end of november.
Smiley Cool @SemiSeriousInvestor

I suggest that you join to our great Populous Friends at : (there find answers)

https://t.me/ppttalk

This is some hypothesis chart, where the price could go in the next weeks or not...

This is not financial advice, or hint to do or not to do sometthing

I could see this cup and handle shown here. Invoice trading is a very profitable industry. The number 1 way starting in a couple weeks for doing it on blockchain is ppt.

https://populous.co/
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
PPT has pretty good chance for a steady growth this will have much better use case. I have very strong believe in this project so that I'm buying more tokens at all level after the beta version it will become really hot.

I have to agree with you. Populous will have a steady grow in the future and if the beta release comes closer thing will begin to boil. This project is one of the best in crypto right now.

What are some price projections for this? Ive heard a lot of positive things about ppt
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
PPT has pretty good chance for a steady growth this will have much better use case. I have very strong believe in this project so that I'm buying more tokens at all level after the beta version it will become really hot.

I have to agree with you. Populous will have a steady grow in the future and if the beta release comes closer thing will begin to boil. This project is one of the best in crypto right now.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Populous looks stronger than ever as we head into beta version that will bring us live by January. After beta version populous should show up on bittrex. You can start bidding on invoices. A marketing campaign will be launched. You receive pxt airdrop.

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
After the availability of newly designed website now next in line is release of beta application on the platform. That is actually of what I am waiting which can appear anytime now because we are approaching middle of this month already. BitPopulous a unique project in its way than many others will rule very soon.
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
What is happening here? talk to each other there is a sub-forum for this purpose,go there to do that. this thread will discuss and find out the latest news of populous.
@SemiSeriousInvestor

I know one thing, I'm really getting tired of this DA chiming in every day over stupid shit.  If you want to talk about BCH or whatever other cryptos are better than PPT, go to the BCH threads..here I'll help you out... https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/get-bch-free-2057800

Stop wasting your time in this channel because we don't want to hear about what you semi seriously invested in!! Clearly you know nothing about Populous and the value it potentially has.

Idk sounds like israel news or some other nonsense from him. Time to pull the plug on the flaming heap of garbage coming from his mouth. He doesn't believe in anything except himself. It's a classic example of what is wrong with our times. Populous is about supporting businesses. This junk coming from him is a bunch of termite hills it's all nonsense speculation that helps nobody. I bet anything he really likes weinsteinfilms
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
@SemiSeriousInvestor

I know one thing, I'm really getting tired of this DA chiming in every day over stupid shit.  If you want to talk about BCH or whatever other cryptos are better than PPT, go to the BCH threads..here I'll help you out... https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/get-bch-free-2057800

Stop wasting your time in this channel because we don't want to hear about what you semi seriously invested in!! Clearly you know nothing about Populous and the value it potentially has.
Jump to: