Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 183. (Read 277215 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 0
Smiley Cool @SemiSeriousInvestor

Honest, I follow your argumentation now since several day - LOL and you really missunderstand a lot or do some wrong interpretation.
Do not misunderstand me but you are an Noob-Investor when comes to understand the greatness of Populous.

I suggest that you join to our great Populous Friends at : (there find answers)

https://t.me/ppttalk

http://fs1.directupload.net/images/171111/n8pqvj97.png

This is some hypothesis chart, where the price could go in the next weeks or not...

This is not financial advice, or hint to do or not to do sometthing

PS. The value of PPT versus Fiat is to some extend flexible(there exist several factors) on the platform. May it will be between 80-99% (may over 100% but this is not known now). But one thing for sure PPT investors will granted "Luxury" access to Populus over Fiat-Investor.
Also when a contract is valid for factoring a invoice, if PPT price fluctuate down (mostly up) the contract stay valid until due date(technically and contract wise the risk is mitigated)

LOLOLOLOL

Its place to discuss PPT and not BXX, if you not understand you are wrong here. NOOB which like to dominate the place. Cool

That is a real naive way to approach cryptos. EVERYTHING is correlated. Since BCH is causing a monumentous shift in flows and sentiment within the Crypto Space, you are dumb if u ignore it
since it will affect PPT
Activity: 305
Merit: 105

Honest, I follow your argumentation now since several day - LOL and you really missunderstand a lot or do some wrong interpretation.
Do not misunderstand me but you are an Noob-Investor when comes to understand the greatness of Populous.

This is some hypothesis chart, where the price could go in the next weeks or not...

This is not financial advice, or hint to do or not to do sometthing

PS. The value of PPT versus Fiat is to some extend flexible(there exist several factors) on the platform. May it will be between 80-99% (may over 100% but this is not known now). But one thing for sure PPT investors will granted "Luxury" access to Populus over Fiat-Investor.
Also when a contract is valid for factoring a invoice, if PPT price fluctuate down (mostly up) the contract stay valid until due date(technically and contract wise the risk is mitigated)

LOLOLOLOL

Its place to discuss PPT and not BXX, if you not understand you are wrong here. NOOB which like to dominate the place. Cool
Bitcoin Cash Marketcap will beat out Ethererum in under 10 days. DOn't say I didn't warn you guys. Populous as a company might be great. PPT token, who knows, BCH will quadruple to 5000 before year end. Where is the smartest place to be?

Actually upon further review, exchange everything and hold Ethereum. As Bitcoin drifts lower, people will panic and try to move into the next safest asset because they will have reservations about Bitcoin Cash. The next safest Crypto is Ethereum. Ethereum is going to make a move past 500. And since every erc20 token is has an ethereum pair, all tokens will dump and move into ether. Hold ETHER or BCH until year end. That is the money play right now
In fact right here at 1150, I am buying more Bitcoin Cash. When It goes to 5000 I will sell it and buy a little PPT, at 4 dollars. You peeps don;t understand that Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin are trading places. Eventually the BTC name and sticker will be switched to Bitcoin Cash
Right now the populous price is correcting a little bit and this will be one of the last chances to by this coin for that cheap price. After the platform release we will go to 20 dollar per coin.
Very impressive if PPT coin can reach $20. Maybe for now PPT price correction because people now buy bitcoin cash and not only this coin but also almost all altcoin price down, and i hope it woll not be long

Who is buying BCH will be loser no need to sell this token to buy that shit. I would like to prefer keep hold my tokens because this project is most promising than any other. I hope PPT will be much bigger market very soon.
I will watch.

BCH is no joke. THe Bitcoin Cash move you are seeing right now has been planned for months by Roger Ver and all the Miners. GO here https://bitinfocharts.com/ and look at the mining profitability of BCH vs BTC. THe plan was to accumulate BCH at 300 for months now and wait until the perfect moment to make miners switch to BCH. Look at the avg block time for BTC. It is now at 15 min. If more miners switch over the weekend, block times will be 45 mins. THink about that. 45 minutes on the confirmation for Bitcoin Core. If this continues it will be a death self fullfilling death spiral. Imagine transactions in Bitcoin taking an hour. There is this thing called the FLippening within the Bitcoin vs Bitcoin Cash war and it is happening right now. I got my Bitcoin Cash. DO you?
Activity: 305
Merit: 105

This is not financial advice, or hint to do or not to do something

a.n.d stop buying shit coins, buy quality with passive income, this will serve you all better in the long run.

I follow also the agrumentation of kingbror from slack: PPT is building the so called "cup and handle" chart formation this one of the most reliable and bullish chart formations existing. Now PPT is building the handle (for this price gone down a little but after this there will be a very fast explosion to the upside)
https://www.investopedia.com/terms/c/cupandhandle.asp

Activity: 190
Merit: 100
CryptoDetective
For a daytrader it makes absolute sense to sell some PPT and buy BCH.
For an investor it makes absolutely no sense to sell PPT.

It depends on what you are.
Activity: 669
Merit: 500
Right now the populous price is correcting a little bit and this will be one of the last chances to by this coin for that cheap price. After the platform release we will go to 20 dollar per coin.
Very impressive if PPT coin can reach $20. Maybe for now PPT price correction because people now buy bitcoin cash and not only this coin but also almost all altcoin price down, and i hope it woll not be long

Who is buying BCH will be loser no need to sell this token to buy that shit. I would like to prefer keep hold my tokens because this project is most promising than any other. I hope PPT will be much bigger market very soon.
I will watch.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Whats the reason for sudden spike in price?
This account has been doxxed by [email protected] by IP address 104.200.154.108 who I wouldn't be surprised to see is semiseriousinvestor, aka fudtard.

Fudtard here sold at the top. and now will watch it get walked down to 4 dollars. You peeps are the biggest clown show. buying 100 PPT's and hoping for lambos. I asked around about PPT valuation. MOst peeps in the telegram said perhaps 80% USD. Perhaps more. That means a PPT is worth 80% USD "at this time". Who decides this? Populous of course. What is the deciding factor? It's the liquidity pool. What the hell is that you might ask?

It means some "investor", "bank", or rich dude needs to put up fiat money to cover ALL the PPT's that come into the platform as deposits. As well it needs to cover PPT's volatility as well. Idiots such as your self would just say ok moontime. But smart people would ask who the hell would put up money to cover the PPT price when it could move up or down 100% in a week? Seeing how there are 250 million USD dollars worth of PPT floating around, and let's say hypothetically only 10% of PPT gets deposited into the platform. Who the hell is going to lend 25 million dollars to cover volatile crypto? LOL

I am willing to bet Populous announces something like you must stake 150% to 200% PPT to obtain invoice. And it will be limited as well. For instance, if 1 million USD in PPT gets deposited and the liquidity pool gets emptied, NO MORE PPT deposits until there is more liquidity.

My prediction: Populous will eventually do well, because there primary focus is FIAT investors not PPT investors. Reason why their website mentions PPT ZERO times. PPT could eventually be good one day, but you are looking at YEARS. In the meantime pump, dump, pump, dump. I got my limit buys back in at 4 dollars.

You act like token holders don't understand how it works. You're kind of on the right track, but off base when it comes to how the liquidity pool works. You're also missing some other important elements.

There's also a very good reason the website doesn't mention PPT. "smart people" can figure this out...let's see if you can.

I'm always happy to help educate people who want to learn, but not people with your attitude.
Merit: 101
I hope you have been gathering your canteens and mres because without that airdrop you're going to be up **** creak without a paddle. lul.

Who the hell cares about an airdrop that you can't even sell for USD. Usually when stuff is free, it's for a reason. Funny you bash the fiat and yet you praying for moon with your 200 PPT so you can go sell for fiat. Sad and in denial that without fiat, your 200 PPT's are worthless.

I don't pray for anything man quit projecting. This is a good project and that is all. Either you believe in people or you behave like a tool which is what you openly admit to doing.
I hope you have been gathering your canteens and mres because without that airdrop you're going to be up **** creak without a paddle. lul.

Who the hell cares about an airdrop that you can't even sell for USD. Usually when stuff is free, it's for a reason. Funny you bash the fiat and yet you praying for moon with your 200 PPT so you can go sell for fiat. Sad and in denial that without fiat, your 200 PPT's are worthless.
There is this concept that has worked time and time again. It's called sell the news.
[/quote]

I'm pretty sad for you because you mist the airdrop.  Roll Eyes

There is this concept that has worked time and time again. It's called sell the news.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Time to bust out the tally sticks the economist predicted that the us dollars are in a burning heap in 2018. I'll take my ppt. That means a blockchain ledger doing a fundamental function that an economy needs without support from the old failing economy
So you want me to trust some idiot at the keyboard because he/she works for a government (not even it's corrupt corporations all of it has been sold to JP MORGAN types). Or should i trust a blockchain ledger? Yeah we might hit $4 but look at this. Blockchain's crock teeth are on you for a reason. And that's because dollars are a ponzi. That's why bitcoin or all other coins always gain. You cannot have something set to die in 2018 be your model for judging value. I hope you have something other than that confetti.
Have you even seen the inflation figures on the dollar or other fiat. In USD it looks like freaking zimbabwe NOTHING backs it you're the clown in here. At least a PPT has limited number that exists.

See you at 4 dollars in under 10 days. $3.50 to 4 is the mean and that is where the EtherDelta bots will take it.
Jump to: