Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 184. (Read 277215 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 0
Whats the reason for sudden spike in price?
This account has been doxxed by [email protected] by IP address 104.200.154.108 who I wouldn't be surprised to see is semiseriousinvestor, aka fudtard.
That means a PPT is worth 80% USD "at this time".

Sorry but it's 80% of the ppt's trading value not USD. The populous platform decides it that's true and it lists the going rate of populous for a reason. TLDR on the rest you are already misquoting people. FIAT is a failure and you know it. The 40 year bond cycle is at an end and they will have to reissue a new dollar that will be devalued 6x-7x to a fraction of your dollar now. You should look at the bond market and pull your head out of your butt. That has been selling off very badly. Blockchain is the future and not incidentally populous is part of that and in invoice finance which you need to run businesses. I will stake as much as I like on a cryptokoin in blockchain. Have fun with your confetti that is fake and holds no true value. It's depressing but you should really get with reality.

LOL, The bond market selling off, fiat dying...etc, etc. Please post something that isnt plastered across the front pages of Zerohedge for the last 15 years. Sure fiat will die, but guess what the .gov's backup is? LOL it's....wait for it.....CRYPTO. Otherwise why would NSA CIA release the blockchain to the public in 2008/2009. Satoshi Nakamoto my ass. Oh and look...CME Bitcoin futures are coming to a town near you. Anyway, if you stop to thnk about something other than MOON, you might want to ask yourself who in their right mind would fund a liquidity pool to cover PPT volatility? No wonder why Populous says its propreitary. It's a damn secret. You'd be lucky if Populous after 5 years still gives 2 shits about the PPT coin considering their business will be 95% fiat.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Have you even seen the inflation figures on the dollar or other fiat. In USD it looks like freaking zimbabwe NOTHING backs it you're the clown in here. At least a PPT has limited number that exists.
This account has been doxxed by [email protected] by IP address 104.200.154.108 who I wouldn't be surprised to see is semiseriousinvestor, aka fudtard.
That means a PPT is worth 80% USD "at this time".

Sorry but it's 80% of the ppt's trading value not USD. The populous platform decides it that's true and it lists the going rate of populous for a reason. TLDR on the rest you are already misquoting people. FIAT is a failure and you know it. The 40 year bond cycle is at an end and they will have to reissue a new dollar that will be devalued 6x-7x to a fraction of your dollar now. You should look at the bond market and pull your head out of your butt. That has been selling off very badly. Blockchain is the future and not incidentally populous is part of that and in invoice finance which you need to run businesses. I will stake as much as I like on a cryptokoin in blockchain. Have fun with your confetti that is fake and holds no true value. It's depressing but you should really get with reality.
Activity: 114

Fudtard here sold at the top. and now will watch it get walked down to 4 dollars. You peeps are the biggest clown show. buying 100 PPT's and hoping for lambos. I asked around about PPT valuation. MOst peeps in the telegram said perhaps 80% USD. Perhaps more. That means a PPT is worth 80% USD "at this time". Who decides this? Populous of course. What is the deciding factor? It's the liquidity pool. What the hell is that you might ask?

It means some "investor", "bank", or rich dude needs to put up fiat money to cover ALL the PPT's that come into the platform as deposits. As well it needs to cover PPT's volatility as well. Idiots such as your self would just say ok moontime. But smart people would ask who the hell would put up money to cover the PPT price when it could move up or down 100% in a week? Seeing how there are 250 million USD dollars worth of PPT floating around, and let's say hypothetically only 10% of PPT gets deposited into the platform. Who the hell is going to lend 25 million dollars to cover volatile crypto? LOL

I am willing to bet Populous announces something like you must stake 150% to 200% PPT to obtain invoice. And it will be limited as well. For instance, if 1 million USD in PPT gets deposited and the liquidity pool gets emptied, NO MORE PPT deposits until there is more liquidity.

My prediction: Populous will eventually do well, because there primary focus is FIAT investors not PPT investors. Reason why their website mentions PPT ZERO times. PPT could eventually be good one day, but you are looking at YEARS. In the meantime pump, dump, pump, dump. I got my limit buys back in at 4 dollars.
After a significant rise in the price of Populous, there has been a marked drop in prices. Does anyone know what the reasons for this rise and fall in the price of Populous?

My guess is that some people are taking profits after the run up, plus the capital flowing into Bitcoin Cash.

I agree with this I believe both ETH and BCH as both stealing the thunder of Populous. I'm not complaining that gives me a chance to buy in more before it really takes off! I still don't understand how ETH is rising I mean it literally just had a PR disaster with that 300 million is funds frozen.

Yeah that vitalik needs to slap the tool that did that into shape. I used to own a lot of ethereum coins before that now they're all populous.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
After a significant rise in the price of Populous, there has been a marked drop in prices. Does anyone know what the reasons for this rise and fall in the price of Populous?

My guess is that some people are taking profits after the run up, plus the capital flowing into Bitcoin Cash.

I agree with this I believe both ETH and BCH as both stealing the thunder of Populous. I'm not complaining that gives me a chance to buy in more before it really takes off! I still don't understand how ETH is rising I mean it literally just had a PR disaster with that 300 million is funds frozen.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Merit: 100
I am also surprised, when see on coinmarketcap that almost all altcoin price is down. Seem all people now buy bitcoin cash, that's why bitcoin cash price increase about 40%

Blame ethereum. It's down more.
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

Tim should quit trying to protect his shorts and get a real job lol.
Activity: 59
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
According to the devs on slack the ICO will begin on 03 I am really thrilled when that point comes with a lot support provided to this gold coin I have faith that this project is a great success so allow me to congratulate the devs ahead of time !

What are talking about which ICO you should read the OP what is going on into this project. Or maybe posted into wrong topic without reading the title of this project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
why are invoices so expensive? interest rates are near zero.
Because they are very risky and uncollateralized and short term.

Because the (((banks))) are scrooge mcduck bwooooohhhh lol. They give no interest and eat your lunch time to eat their lunch
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
He did it again ! A new great Popolous Article from "Peter from Slack"    Smiley

https://steemit.com/populous/@marcusxman/populous-wow-wow-wow

Nice article with full details about the features and how it works these features making this project more promising so that I would like to say there is no doubt this would be biggest project of the year. PPT holders also will get a lot of benefits for showing the trust into this project.
Activity: 305
Merit: 105
He did it again ! A new great Popolous Article from "Peter from Slack"    Smiley

https://steemit.com/populous/@marcusxman/populous-wow-wow-wow

Activity: 669
Merit: 500
Nice price rise.
Jump to: