Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 232. (Read 277213 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
LOL is this a joke? If the team is successful in their vision PPT tokens will have more use than bitcoin. Don't be so dumb, bitcoin is just a store of value, PPT will have a purpose

LOL is this a joke? Newbie shilling for an altcoin has no credibility here. You can't compare Bitcoin to a unsuccessful Ether based token. You can't even compare Ethereum with Bitcoin. Populous token have no purpose. It's just used for pump and dump. If you want to shill from newbie accounts at least make some effort and come with some ideas.

Lol redhat, yh I said redchat, wants in he is a FUDDER, he works by trying to get price low with FUD then buys low, the crybaby is upset that he didn't get in at Presale price, lol what a crybaby! Get out of here you clown

This shows that why is this a failed project. These scammer kids have no knowledge about Bitcointalk. Jahi Grant is part of the team, as you can see his reaction from that post he talks like a little kid and try to shill his scam project. No wonder why this coin failed. There's nothing more than newbies shilling here. No professionalism at all, just a big circle jerk.

dude why the fuck do you come in screaming scam. You dont have a fucking clue bro. Get your negative fudster ass out of this thread. Scumbag!!
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Things are looking good for PPT, seems like everything  is coming together. Big spike yesterday and then back to where it was as usual but steadily climbing back up today - the behavior in the charts has changed from the downtrend.

Viper you are the one who needs to leave this thread you are a moron.

Why, because I say what most others want to say, but have gotten tired of addressing.  Most here know the few individuals that constantly create drama on this thread and others.  I am heavily invested in PPT >10,000 tokens so I have every right to be here just like you and others, including Dorky.  But I am damn sick and tired of certain individuals whining about certain concerns with PPT that cannot be changed overnight. The project is solid.  The Team is solid.  Give them a chance to CONTINUE to produce results.  Hell, we are only two months out from the ICO. 

BTW, who the FUCK are you to tell me to leave?
legendary
Activity: 1863
Merit: 1020
LOL is this a joke? If the team is successful in their vision PPT tokens will have more use than bitcoin. Don't be so dumb, bitcoin is just a store of value, PPT will have a purpose

LOL is this a joke? Newbie shilling for an altcoin has no credibility here. You can't compare Bitcoin to a unsuccessful Ether based token. You can't even compare Ethereum with Bitcoin. Populous token have no purpose. It's just used for pump and dump. If you want to shill from newbie accounts at least make some effort and come with some ideas.

Lol redhat, yh I said redchat, wants in he is a FUDDER, he works by trying to get price low with FUD then buys low, the crybaby is upset that he didn't get in at Presale price, lol what a crybaby! Get out of here you clown

This shows that why is this a failed project. These scammer kids have no knowledge about Bitcointalk. Jahi Grant is part of the team, as you can see his reaction from that post he talks like a little kid and try to shill his scam project. No wonder why this coin failed. There's nothing more than newbies shilling here. No professionalism at all, just a big circle jerk.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
People that tout every positive news available for higher price are purely 100% traders.
True and genuine investor would just keep quiet and keep monitoring the development.
Only very short-term traders would blow the horn with every positive (or "positive") news.
These people are irresponsible and selfish with zero regard to other people's welfare.
These people are parasitic and are not helpful, except to pump the price up high for a quick short-term profit before abandoning ship.
The Populous community would be far more constructive and productive if these pumpers-cum-traders are gone for good.

Some tiny good news and immediately we have a bunch of cheapskates, jackasses, traders, pumpers yelling "to the moon!"
Fucking selfish, unethical and irresponsible.

I do agree here to some extent.  have seen it on so many coin over the last few years, many day traders, who just want to DUMP are usually the ones trying to troll it the hardest to get noobs to buy their stash. I personally have a few hundred PPT and really do believe it has some long term potential and I have to admit the day traders annoy me as well lol but this is the free market and we can't do much about market manipulators and the scalpers. We have to grin and bear it and hope that this project takes off for everyone's benefit who is involved, even the annoying day traders lol.  Smiley
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Things are coming together and everything looks very good and promissing.

What are "things" and "everything" ?
Activity: 247
Things are coming together and everything looks very good and promissing.

Can you pls shed some light on this part of the article?

"Investors will be able to finance the invoices that Luxure raises to the blue-chip brands for the commission on its sales."

any comments on this?
Activity: 1
Cant join the Slack, invite link doesnt work after I enter my mail and proceed;

"Failed! Something has gone wrong. Please contact a system administrator."
https://i.gyazo.com/796c2a558f4146f37342c8856e283888.png
Activity: 50
Where are people hearing this insider news like the meeting in China?

bitpopulous.slack.com

Smiley

I am apart of the slack group and all I see is the article about the 1 billion dollar invoice deal. I see that it mentions China but nowhere does it says that he is meeting with them next week.

xxx [9:35 PM]
Nico is supposed to be meeting with the second most wealthy man in China
[9:36]
If he's making a trip I would guess there has already been some discussion behind doors
or else why make the journey

xxx [10:17 PM
next week is china deal

All I can say is: AMAZING Shocked
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
People that tout every positive news available for higher price are purely 100% traders.
True and genuine investor would just keep quiet and keep monitoring the development.
Only very short-term traders would blow the horn with every positive (or "positive") news.
These people are irresponsible and selfish with zero regard to other people's welfare.
These people are parasitic and are not helpful, except to pump the price up high for a quick short-term profit before abandoning ship.
The Populous community would be far more constructive and productive if these pumpers-cum-traders are gone for good.

Some tiny good news and immediately we have a bunch of cheapskates, jackasses, traders, pumpers yelling "to the moon!"
Fucking selfish, unethical and irresponsible.
Activity: 237
Price is already receding back to the 4 dollar level.

By announcing the announcement gave the day-traders the perfect opportunity to make an easy 20% gain, cash out and crash it back to old support resistance.

I guess it's business as usual now.

We have to leave etherdelta. We gotta get out of this place. If its the last thing we ever do. We gotta get out of this place 'Cause girl, there's a better life for me and you  Cool Cheesy

Literally the only good aspect of only being able to trade PPT, Rialto, Veri, Coindase and Pluton on EtherDelta is the fact I hate using it so I'm pretty much forced into holding these projects for a very long time instead of doing unnecessary day trades
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

By announcing the announcement gave the day-traders the perfect opportunity to make an easy 20% gain, cash out and crash it back to old support resistance.

We have to leave etherdelta. We gotta get out of this place. If its the last thing we ever do. We gotta get out of this place 'Cause girl, there's a better life for me and you  Cool Cheesy
Activity: 237

Who cares, this project is still growing legs, we'll be in double digit prices before 2018...
Activity: 190
CryptoDetective

Can you pls shed some light on this part of the article?

"Investors will be able to finance the invoices that Luxure raises to the blue-chip brands for the commission on its sales."

Ok I have a question using slack on my phone, all I can see is the announcements

Im gonna try to login through the laptop
Activity: 305
Merit: 105

bitpopulous.slack.com

Smiley

I am apart of the slack group and all I see is the article about the 1 billion dollar invoice deal. I see that it mentions China but nowhere does it says that he is meeting with them next week.

xxx [9:35 PM]
Nico is supposed to be meeting with the second most wealthy man in China
If he's making a trip I would guess there has already been some discussion behind doors
or else why make the journey

xxx [10:17 PM
next week is china deal

bitpopulous.slack.com

Smiley

Activity: 305
Merit: 105

bitpopulous.slack.com

Smiley
Jump to: