Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 233. (Read 277213 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Where are people hearing this insider news like the meeting in China?
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Fireworks just have started, I heared that Populous will meet next week in China one of the richest mans.
He owns a multi billion trading agency. Populous would not spend hight travelcost to get to China just for fun, this means the
basis of the Deal will be probably be done already.

I bought more tokens, this days are the last changes to get in at this prices, anything will go now very fast...

If this is true, we will see some amazing action in PPT markets.
Activity: 305
Merit: 105
Fireworks just have started, I heared that Populous will meet next week in China one of the richest mans.
He owns a multi billion trading agency. Populous would not spend hight travelcost to get to China just for fun, this means the
basis of the Deal probably is done already.

I bought more tokens, this days are the last changes to get in at this prices, anything will go now very fast...
Activity: 714
Merit: 251

Its your logic not my ROFL I was speaking about price.What you calculate can every 5 year old boy.. OMG
LTC is thin air, PPT will generate income from a trillion dollar real market get that !

LTC is really worthless , but technically it is worth more than BTC, since it has a more flexible network.

So money could flow from BTC into LTC if the transaction cost goes up a lot.

PPT is different, it has real value behind it, and it can draw value from a huge other market into itself. That is why I bought a shitton of PPT.
Nico and Team great Job !

once I said PPT will be higher than Veri, next 1-2 weeks it will happen, imho  Cool

and 100$ per PPT is nothing: Phase_Shifter99_Target for 2018/19 :  800

This token will be so precious and seldom that even at 800 I would only sell 3% of my holdings per year. (yes it will be difficult to get out of it because of the dramatic
increases it will show in the next years) The reason behind it is, the trillion invoice market and the big returns PPT will generate for its holders.

What on earth do you mean? It's already higher than Veri.
The circulating supply times the value per token already exceeds the marketcap Veri has.

By your logic Ripple is worth less than Byteball.
100$ PPT is not nothing, it'd be phenomenal. It would shoot up PPT right next to litecoin @ 4 billion dollar marketcap. This is fairy land thinking.

The next step would be to keep a +10$ token value for 1 month, and then continue on to the next uptrend.

Its your logic not my ROFL I was speaking about price.What you calculate can every 5 year old boy.. OMG
LTC is thin air, PPT will generate income from a trillion dollar real market get that !

Activity: 50

once I said PPT will be higher than Veri, next 1-2 weeks it will happen, imho  Cool

This token will be so precious and seldom that even at 800 I would only sell 3% of my holdings per year. (yes it will be difficult to get out of it because of the dramatic
increases it will show in the next years) The reason behind it is, the trillion invoice market and the big returns PPT will generate for its holders.

The circulating supply times the value per token already exceeds the marketcap Veri has.

100$ PPT is not nothing, it'd be phenomenal. It would shoot up PPT right next to litecoin @ 4 billion dollar marketcap. This is fairy land thinking.

The next step would be to keep a +10$ token value for 1 month, and then continue on to the next uptrend.

I agree with you 100%. 10$ should be the next step.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
CryptoDetective

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
I will wait for this token to reach at $100 before thinking to liquidate some portion of my holdings. This is big deal forming partnership with a company with revenue of over $1 billion. This is surprising news and I am sure there will be many similar news coming out in future.
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
The

I guess I'd better start travelling the world as of now.

I'll come back to this thread in 2 years and type up a reply to you while sitting on a chair made of cash.  Grin

Activity: 714
Merit: 251
Oh my God this is fantastic news, I just wrote a blog post about my recent favorite coins, I should have added PPT there too.

It's amazing news, I'll write a new one.

Oh well, here is my quick post about it:

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@profitgenerator/more-hot-crypto-news
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

i was expecting the price to drop down to $2 weeks ago but it really didn't. if populous will be $6 just like before, we might not be seeing some dumps as hard as the last time.

Simply mind blowing guys you are doing amazing job in real life I believe one day PPT will hit $100 through this kind piece of job. I hope this will drive a lot of new investors to this project more big community will get involve into this amazing platform.

There ain't a big community for this token though. but $100 would be good but it will definitely take months or even years to reach that amount. there are tons of project to get into these days and its only the funds that i don't have. this PPT is one on my list.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Presale starts on 28th of April!
Happy that i found PPT some days ago. Very very nice nesws.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

Simply mind blowing guys you are doing amazing job in real life I believe one day PPT will hit $100 through this kind piece of job. I hope this will drive a lot of new investors to this project more big community will get involve into this amazing platform.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Guys anyone using blockfolio noticing strange behaviour of the info of PPT on Etherdelta? I don't have a clue where they getting the data from but certainly not from etherdelta which I have open on the PC. Their updates show trades that are not happening, these wrong trade prices are messing with my all around numbers in a massive way  Shocked one of these refreshes I'm going to have a stroke  Cheesy

EDIT: The blockfolio was right, ED was frozen on my pc showing old low prices  Cheesy We're booming!!!!
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
News News News and every better then the last one. The sky is the limit, get ready baby.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
@Populous team: any news on the publication date of the in depth educational post and/or mega-faq on how PPT works?

That would be great if this will be released soon.
Activity: 7
@Populous team: any news on the publication date of the in depth educational post and/or mega-faq on how PPT works?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Great News. PPT is so amazing. This coin will skyrocket. Good job DEV-TEAM.
Activity: 7

Well done Populous team! Now equipped with the experience from making this deal, you should be able to bring in more of this good stuff! Looking forward to that! Lets fill that unending supply of high quality invoices.

Question: On the Populous-Platform... will Luxure Global Citizen be the borrower OR the 300 luxury brands individually within some sort of framework contract between LGC and Populous?
Jump to: