Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 240. (Read 277213 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Let's wait and see what the Team will tell us, instead of just constant negativity posting, which doesn't help our investment at all. Having concerns and questions are always healthy but when one person posts legitimate questions, then you get a whole group of people just following and posting the same thing, it gets pretty boring. I doubt rarely the team even look at this thread, to be honest, so best to ask the questions in the slack room, I think we all have far bigger chance to get answers there than on here. I am holding my PPT, am not selling, it's a risk I took and have to live with.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Nah, i just want answers to concerns i have by seeing some factual red flags.

Now answer this. Is there something wrong with being, uncertain, doubtful or even fearful about something when you have concerns that something is being affected in a negative way?

Your agenda is just to push uncertainty aside for your own selfish reasons. Which is worse?

Id bet that no matter what, when the price reaches the price you want, you will dump your tokens.

This is your only selfish agenda. So you need to call people fudders and make others think that all is always well and dandy!

There are no red flags, it's all in your imagination.

Of course, I'm selfish I'm invested in this project and I want it to succeed. So when see somebody spreading FUD I say something.  

It's good to be critical to any platform you invest in but Fear Uncertainty and Doubt are no good.

I will probably never sell my PPT (maybe some), it will hit $100 and then ride up to $1000, and with the revenuemodel for holders PPT would become too valuable to sell.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
You know guys, im holding PPT and im not trying to fud but i do believe that the 4 million tokens put into circulation recently is being dumped by the core team.

If im wrong team, then tell me so. Can you tell us where those tokens went?

All signs are pointing to a dump of those coins.
Is this why there is a bigger rush on moving up the dates as you posted recently?

I hope you answer these questions and concerns we have.

This is right and this was obvious prior to the dump action. I knew the team members would dump the tokens which they didn't give to the rightful bounty supporters. We heard lots of bad story about Nico Williams was not giving all the bounties and kept them in his personal wallet. Never be surprised if the price go down to $2 soon.
Nice to see the fudders come in. that´s a very good sign, because they always come if there is a good chance to make some money.

Stop calling people with REAL CONCERNS Fudders! Im not trying to push the price down. Im not trying to purchase more!

A quick answer from the team would be nice. I think this is a serious project, but you never know.
You are Uncertain about this project, have Doubts and are Fearful. So this is exactly FUD.

Nah, i just want answers to concerns i have by seeing some factual red flags.

Now answer this. Is there something wrong with being, uncertain, doubtful or even fearful about something when you have concerns that something is being affected in a negative way?

Your agenda is just to push uncertainty aside for your own selfish reasons. Which is worse?

Id bet that no matter what, when the price reaches the price you want, you will dump your tokens.

This is your only selfish agenda. So you need to call people fudders and make others think that all is always well and dandy!

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
You are Uncertain about this project, have Doubts and are Fearful. So this is exactly FUD.

Are you 100% certain, 100% confident, and are 100% optimistic?

If so, have you sold your house, sold your car, and everything that you have and use the proceeds to buy the token?
Activity: 82
You know guys, im holding PPT and im not trying to fud but i do believe that the 4 million tokens put into circulation recently is being dumped by the core team.

Is this why there is a bigger rush on moving up the dates as you posted recently?

This is right and this was obvious prior to the dump action. I knew the team members would dump the tokens which they didn't give to the rightful bounty supporters. We heard lots of bad story about Nico Williams was not giving all the bounties and kept them in his personal wallet. Never be surprised if the price go down to $2 soon.
Nice to see the fudders come in. that´s a very good sign, because they always come if there is a good chance to make some money.

Stop calling people with REAL CONCERNS Fudders! Im not trying to push the price down. Im not trying to purchase more!

A quick answer from the team would be nice. I think this is a serious project, but you never know.
Activity: 3
Perhaps because they have such a small team currently they are too busy to keep investors updated with every thing they do
Activity: 124
Presale starts on 28th of April!

When people have concerns and express them, the first thing people do is call them fudders and make hint there is a hidden agenda behind concerns.

Its actually people like you in this crypto space who has the hidden agenda by ignoring real concerns people have and push to give people false hopes

Im expressing what i think is really happening and it would be nice for real transparancy from the team.

I believe the team is dumping those tokens.

Let the team respond to my concern, not you! Do you know the real answer?

I see 1 million tokens gone for
Business Development, R&D, Capital Reserves                               9% / 4.6M*

Can you tell us if they were sold for fiat? By the team? or can you tell us where you used those tokens ( spent for developement) ?  And if so, are you still selling?

Answers would be nice.

Activity: 38

Baseless statement which shows your ignorance.  If anything the team used the money to pay r&d and marketing.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Ive a terrible feeling thats its a lets see where it goes approach and I feel that the 4mill is a sell off for the small micro team members to profit from. I feel so bad for everyone as we have been sold a pup. I dont blame clif high as he lives 1000s miles away and doesnt know this nico guy who has a twin btw. He probably takes nico at face value in whats turning out to be false hope. I look at Game Credits and see so many team members on you tube making vids about the project and then populous has NOTHING like it. I dont know. Maybe im over thinking. I hope i am. But i hate putting money on hopes and maybes. Aint no big time investors going to give any credit to populous with shifty and shoddy work done like the alpha and poor public advertising.

For the hard-to-understanders:

As you know the total PPT issued was 53.2M and the PPT Reserve Split went like so:

Team share, *this is locked for 1 year*                                                22% / 12M
Promotional Bounties, signature campaign, etc                                       2% / 0.6M
*Business Development, R&D, Capital Reserves                               9% / 4.6M*
Token percentage for investors                                                       67% / 36M
*Total*                                                                                          *100% / 53.2M*

So, as all can see within the that breakdown has *Reserves* that are accessible to the *Populous Platform* to be used as it suggests: reserved for use in Business Development, Research & Development and Capital Reserves, all standard business uses for reserve capital.

Also for our "ain't no big time" investors can be found here: https://etherscan.io/token/0xd4fa1460f537bb9085d22c7bccb5dd450ef28e3a#balances HODLing as per usual

Thanks for the details...does this mean that the 4.6M tokens is in a multi-sig wallet i.e it's not at least under control a single person?

Also in the link you provided it shows one single address (0x1a8cc57f1155d7df4626978401e203e00da097f7) contains 30% of the tokens (or 16M). Is this coming from "Token percentage for Investors"?

Any comments on my early questions?

When people have concerns and express them, the first thing people do is call them fudders and make hint there is a hidden agenda behind concerns.

Its actually people like you in this crypto space who has the hidden agenda by ignoring real concerns people have and push to give people false hopes

Im expressing what i think is really happening and it would be nice for real transparancy from the team.

I believe the team is dumping those tokens.

Let the team respond to my concern, not you! Do you know the real answer?

I see 1 million tokens gone for
Business Development, R&D, Capital Reserves                               9% / 4.6M*

Can you tell us if they were sold for fiat? By the team? or can you tell us where you used those tokens ( spent for developement) ?  And if so, are you still selling?

Answers would be nice.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

Activity: 125

Activity: 183
Ive a terrible feeling thats its a lets see where it goes approach and I feel that the 4mill is a sell off for the small micro team members to profit from. I feel so bad for everyone as we have been sold a pup. I dont blame clif high as he lives 1000s miles away and doesnt know this nico guy who has a twin btw. He probably takes nico at face value in whats turning out to be false hope. I look at Game Credits and see so many team members on you tube making vids about the project and then populous has NOTHING like it. I dont know. Maybe im over thinking. I hope i am. But i hate putting money on hopes and maybes. Aint no big time investors going to give any credit to populous with shifty and shoddy work done like the alpha and poor public advertising.

For the hard-to-understanders:

As you know the total PPT issued was 53.2M and the PPT Reserve Split went like so:

Team share, *this is locked for 1 year*                                                22% / 12M
Promotional Bounties, signature campaign, etc                                       2% / 0.6M
*Business Development, R&D, Capital Reserves                               9% / 4.6M*
Token percentage for investors                                                       67% / 36M
*Total*                                                                                          *100% / 53.2M*

So, as all can see within the that breakdown has *Reserves* that are accessible to the *Populous Platform* to be used as it suggests: reserved for use in Business Development, Research & Development and Capital Reserves, all standard business uses for reserve capital.

Also for our "ain't no big time" investors can be found here: https://etherscan.io/token/0xd4fa1460f537bb9085d22c7bccb5dd450ef28e3a#balances HODLing as per usual

Thanks for the details...does this mean that the 4.6M tokens is in a multi-sig wallet i.e it's not at least under control a single person?

Also in the link you provided it shows one single address (0x1a8cc57f1155d7df4626978401e203e00da097f7) contains 30% of the tokens (or 16M). Is this coming from "Token percentage for Investors"?

Any comments on my early questions?
Activity: 305
Merit: 105

no problem from this side, all is communicated. read oldr posts 2-3 day ago there find.

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

Dont know if we are at bottom or is it the right time to enter ppt..

i am waiting for some more days, if any action happens
Activity: 42
With beta and final release being pushed up it is only a matter of time before there is a rush to acquire this asset.  Once the importance of the utility provided by the token is evident compared to just trading the token is when you see price jump.  Are there any other tokens or coins out there that are actually performing a function?  I mean that is actually in use? 

We are starting to get into new territory with tokens performing a function within industry!  This is exciting to see it is a transformation from the old system into the new.  This might also be why ppt is not on a large exchange yet.  If the big banks are behind the scenes on the exchanges why would they want to introduce a coin that has the possibility to disrupt their cash flow.
Populous is best project. All will be happy with shining project. Praise to this ultimate team. The sun is brighter and food tastes better since investment in Populous.

that was exactly also my feeling, but it was stronger when we where at 0.03  Grin

Okay bought some more PPT, lets hope the best 0.03 -0.039 would be a good price for the start  Smiley
After 0.039 I will post more upside targets when retracement was there.

My buy price today was: 0.0012 (now my trading position is 1/4 and 3/4 of my PPTs for longterm investment
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
Jump to: