Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 242. (Read 277213 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 251
Today I bought more and will keep adding more to my stock as long as this opportunity will last at these cheaper price. If someone is waiting for price to decline further I don't think it is going to happen because development is more advanced now so we can consider it as bottom.

I won't say PPT price will decline further but I expect the ALtcoins market to enter bear trend in September and that could have effect on PPT price too

Don't look now but PPT is taking another shit.  Back under $4.

PPT market literally has no legs. The is never any buy order and always people selling, it's ridiculous - shit needs to get listed somewhere else. Gonna dump 75% of my stack during the next news spike if the coin isn't on another exchange . It may have something to do with etherdelta manipulation or the populous team selling some of their tokens.

Yes keep the price moving low so that I can buy a lot of it cheap.

Last time I made 50% profit , time to repeat it Cheesy
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Beta release date has been pushed up. Via their twitter

Those worried about the alpha won't have to wait until nov to see the beta.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Today I bought more and will keep adding more to my stock as long as this opportunity will last at these cheaper price. If someone is waiting for price to decline further I don't think it is going to happen because development is more advanced now so we can consider it as bottom.

I won't say PPT price will decline further but I expect the ALtcoins market to enter bear trend in September and that could have effect on PPT price too

Don't look now but PPT is taking another shit.  Back under $4.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

Activity: 183
Merit: 100
I sent 5 PPT from etherdelta to Populous wallet....I have NOT received them. can someone pls explain if the wallet is working?

This will not work I fear ! For Alpha we use Test-PPT with zero value.

Faucet available on that alpha version I also think this balance wont appear because this is part of testnet not on the mainnet. Avoid to sent any amount there use faucet balance to test this platform.

Ok thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
I sent 5 PPT from etherdelta to Populous wallet....I have NOT received them. can someone pls explain if the wallet is working?

Faucet available on that alpha version I also think this balance wont appear because this is part of testnet not on the mainnet. Avoid to sent any amount there use faucet balance to test this platform.
Activity: 305
Merit: 105

Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Interesting project, how many followers do I need on twitter?

For what you need followers on Twitter I don't understand about your question please explain this. There is no such a condition if you are interested to buy this token you can do this without this too.
I suppose he is thinking the populous in ICO phase and there is current Twitter campaign running for PPT at this time.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Interesting project, how many followers do I need on twitter?

For what you need followers on Twitter I don't understand about your question please explain this. There is no such a condition if you are interested to buy this token you can do this without this too.
Activity: 32
Roll Eyes Grin i see so many "investors" ask silly questions like "why the alpha version isn't perfect?" "why were their spelling mistakes?"

whereas a professional investor would be asking  can this technology change the world? can i benefit from it?

guys; i know this is probably the first time you've participated in something that could change your life for good...just relax and be patience;rome wasnt built in a day.

You are right.

In fact, I myself have a technology that can change the world.
Everyone in the whole world will benefit greatly from it.
I have no working prototype.
In fact so far everything is still at imaginary level.
Even if there is a prototype, there is a huge chance there will be tons of glitches that make it not workable/practical.
But I need your money.
Can you contribute some to me?
Come on, man. Think about all the benefits it can bring.

That is exactly how lots of start-up projects begin, as an investor if you don't like the project don't invest and move on.  Why come back and nitpick everything?  It's not your job to save us from ourselves.

Nicely said.

Don't understand the issue - great project, low price and its early stages. Patience will be rewarded.

Whose down with PPT

Yeah you know me

Whose down with PPT

Every last invoicee!

Sit back lets enjoy the ride Smiley
Roll Eyes Grin i see so many "investors" ask silly questions like "why the alpha version isn't perfect?" "why were their spelling mistakes?"

whereas a professional investor would be asking  can this technology change the world? can i benefit from it?

guys; i know this is probably the first time you've participated in something that could change your life for good...just relax and be patience;rome wasnt built in a day.

You are right.

Even if there is a prototype, there is a huge chance there will be tons of glitches that make it not workable/practical.
But I need your money.

how do you answer this job interview question:

Tell me about a time that you could not successfully complete a project?
Activity: 305
Merit: 105
It is really good to spread your investment over several coins(not suggesting my portofolio), to avoid to much risk in one coin, if somebody did his due diligence then it makes no sense to spend so much energy for a coin .
Other you LOVE the coin, like I love PPT. Cool

Currently PPT is boring(I admit), but there are enough other possibilities in crypto coins to keep the adrenalin up.
I also invested in Centra when everbody hated it, now Centra in on the way to be a "White Swan" , same with HIVE everybody hated it but I invested.(They are slow but what the do has hands and feeds and I believe in there good connection to the east)
Bought also today OMG & FOODCoin (pre ico)
Activity: 38

You are right.

But I need your money.

That is exactly how lots of start-up projects begin, as an investor if you don't like the project don't invest and move on.  Why come back and nitpick everything?  It's not your job to save us from ourselves.

Nicely said.
Activity: 168
About the price not moving after alpha.

It's all got to do with the exchange.
or lack thereof.

It it were on Bittrex, it would have spiked and gone topped off gradually.

Etherdelta is a mess, I've been trying for several days to add funds there, it doesn't work, whatever browser I use, every deposit is send empty with a few (wei) Gas lost.

No exchange, no market volatility.
It's very strange for a top 50 coin (30 even) to only be on Etherdelta.

Agreed, there is no real free market for Populous to flourish on right now. Just controlled garbage. You won't see the price go until it hits a major exchange!
Activity: 42

You are right.

But I need your money.

Activity: 476

The spread is way too high there. I don't see the reason why the Populous team don't make agreements with reputable markets so that much more people will engage with the project. This way, the markep cap could go up to $200,000 easily within days.
Activity: 392
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

You are right.

But I need your money.
Activity: 13

p.s watch some videos where steve jobs introduced the iphone on stage and it didn't work like he intended it; or bill gate had a computer fail on him in front of potential customers  Grin it's normal;it's all about the big picture
Jump to: