Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 21. (Read 277192 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 4
The project has great potential for the next five-seven months via roadmap. If the market also moves into a growth phase, the profit will be very good. Do not forget that the project started with a price less than a dollar and in the growing market at the expense and hard work of the team and large investors began to cost more than 50$.
There are almost no invoice projects on the market so there is where to grow.

That's their one of the biggest advantage right now they are the only working invoice trading platform if they play their cards right the project can be really really successful.

The problem is that projects in this market very much depend on the market structure. If the market falls for a long time then the project cannot grow. But we have an advantage, we know from what prices and developments it all began and to which it grew at its peak. So the approximate price with the growth of the market, we can assume. In any case, I keep ppt tokens on the exchange sure that they will give a very good growth.

Agreed, but it will be even better when a token doesn't follow the BTC chart, like tron, independent, goldbacked stuff will be like that so in a bear market people have something to look to, that doesn't necessarily have to follow the market right?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
The project has great potential for the next five-seven months via roadmap. If the market also moves into a growth phase, the profit will be very good. Do not forget that the project started with a price less than a dollar and in the growing market at the expense and hard work of the team and large investors began to cost more than 50$.

That's their one of the biggest advantage right now they are the only working invoice trading platform if they play their cards right the project can be really really successful.

The problem is that projects in this market very much depend on the market structure. If the market falls for a long time then the project cannot grow. But we have an advantage, we know from what prices and developments it all began and to which it grew at its peak. So the approximate price with the growth of the market, we can assume. In any case, I keep ppt tokens on the exchange sure that they will give a very good growth.

Most of it is speculative value because there is no working product, but if a platform generates value it will be less dependent on the overall market movements as there are some fundamentals backing the price.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

Agree with you, but to restore investor confidence again in the project needs a great effort. This is due to the rumors that have affected the reputation of the Populous project CEO.
There's no big deal about that once the crowd has seen this project growing not only by the price of it but more on itself building their success in crypto it will have a good reputation. The dedication of the team towards their aims to build this popolous thats why they have a Gold pokens that may help them and the crypto to have a much better grasp on it and be able to stand like some of the top coins. Who knows its only a matter of time and that depends on how this popolous world will make their work.
If you look at traditional instruments of economy and their interest rates then this 9% will justifies itself. We are entering in an era of blockchain and investing in reliable project or asset for 9% of interest without doing anything is very good. Big investors want state of peace in their mind and for them this is very good rate to attract them in my opinion.

But the 9% are no guarantee, it is a number dictated by the market or do I misunderstand that?

Works like this, you buy a Populous Gold Crypto Coin. You will buy it for 9% less than market price.
If Gold is at 1090usd you will pay only 1000usd as example.
After 12 months you get the actual price of one Gold Coin back* on you Populous Account or you can decide to take delivery of one physical once of Gold.

Its an ERC 1155 compatible crypto coin you can put it on your wallet(needs to support ERC 1155!) or leave on populous platform. With the new Populous Exchange "PDEX" (to be open in some months) you can also sell your Gold-Token if needed earlier.

*I am not sure about it, I heared but this should be confirmed from Populous (in there gold-buy-contract) that there is some protection build in. Would mean you get always at minimum the usd price back that you bought the Gold tokern for. Which is for my understanding, if this is true, the ultimate buyer protection against loss with this Investment.

This is possibly only one use case, but I thought it is primarily about factoring invoices in order to increase a companies' liquidity.
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

Agree with you, but to restore investor confidence again in the project needs a great effort. This is due to the rumors that have affected the reputation of the Populous project CEO.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

Activity: 854
Merit: 252
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
If you guys haven't checked this Q&A session of populous world then check it out now at the link below Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7r7fiVbgA8
Activity: 659
Merit: 250
Works like this, you buy a Populous Gold Crypto Coin. You will buy it for 9% less than market price.
After 12 months you get the actual price of one Gold Coin back* on you Populous Account or you can decide to take delivery of one physical once of Gold.

------------

Found it on there Website they say:

"If the Gold price drops below the current price in which you purchased the XAUp, you will not be affected by the fall in price. Likewise, if the price of Gold rises above the purchase price of the XAUp, you will gain the benefit of the increase in the price of Gold.
This is achieved via the invoice financing operations and hedging of Gold prices."

This is pretty good, so you protected against lower Gold Prices and you get 9% interest(paid upfront) per year. To me this offer would also be a great offer with 3% aslong I am protected against falling Gold Prices and at the other hand I can get the gain off higher Gold Prices.  

https://populous.world/invoice-finance/what-are-gold-pokens.html
Gold pokens is really interesting and more its not only in crypto but in real gold. Much more in than a crypto the gold it was the best way of making crypto that some of us knows that this papermoney will be out of the way someday in the next decade or a few years from now. Those who not knows this will be in panic to buy when this is on the market.
Activity: 147
Merit: 4
Who's hyped for the xaup token. I really appreciate these kinds of tokens that are backed by physical value like gold and not just toilet paper notes.
Activity: 305
Merit: 105

------------

Found it on there Website they say:

"If the Gold price drops below the current price in which you purchased the XAUp, you will not be affected by the fall in price. Likewise, if the price of Gold rises above the purchase price of the XAUp, you will gain the benefit of the increase in the price of Gold.
This is achieved via the invoice financing operations and hedging of Gold prices."

This is pretty good, so you protected against lower Gold Prices and you get 9% interest(paid upfront) per year. To me this offer would also be a great offer with 3% aslong I am protected against falling Gold Prices and at the other hand I can get the gain off higher Gold Prices.  

https://populous.world/invoice-finance/what-are-gold-pokens.html
Activity: 305
Merit: 105
If you look at traditional instruments of economy and their interest rates then this 9% will justifies itself. We are entering in an era of blockchain and investing in reliable project or asset for 9% of interest without doing anything is very good. Big investors want state of peace in their mind and for them this is very good rate to attract them in my opinion.

But the 9% are no guarantee, it is a number dictated by the market or do I misunderstand that?

Its an ERC 1155 compatible crypto coin you can put it on your wallet(needs to support ERC 1155!) or leave on populous platform. With the new Populous Exchange "PDEX" (to be open in some months) you can also sell your Gold-Token if needed earlier.

*I am not sure about it, I heared but this should be confirmed from Populous (in there gold-buy-contract) that there is some protection build in. Would mean you get always at minimum the usd price back that you bought the Gold tokern for. Which is for my understanding, if this is true, the ultimate buyer protection against loss with this Investment.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Great development here. Strange how little of these big steps are marketed out there. Seems like an underground project...

And more weird to notice that old hodlers (checking the latest transactions) are dumping their holdings now, when it should have been the opposite and accumulate.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin

I think that soon we will see a good growth of PPT coin. To the maximum values ​​of $75 we must return in bull market.

Hopefully, I miss that price, now we are just over $1.
We need the bull run back to make things happen, next time it would fly to $100.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100

I think that soon we will see a good growth of PPT coin. To the maximum values ​​of $75 we must return in bull market.

Merit: 504
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I wonder if  the 9% interest per year is a enough interest ratio per year to attract more investors for investment in the Populous XAUp token?
surely switching from beta to full version is an awesome move for Populous project, but still Populous platform needs a good marketing until we see affect on the market of PPT.

Did they so far run any pilot projects where businesses could see and experience the value of this platform?

Yes they financed more than 10Million USD of Invoice value in there time of Beta alone. Customers enjoyed dramatic lower fares and money delivery in less than 24h. Populous offers a perfect market place for invoices and liquidity. PPT was succesfull used to finance invoices and generated 2,5-5% interest per month (yes you read right 2,5-5% per month)
I would buy some 1000 coin and try it out. The platform is ready and customers are lined up. Marketing is ongoing but mouth to mouth propaganda will do it because the financiel advantage Populous can offer to there customers is conviencing and self explaining. Expect a Tornado-effect in number of customers, invoices and liquidity which will flow to Populous.

Or if a privat investor or institution needs to get 9% interest per year and would like to enjoy a GOLD-Investment the Populous XAUp token would by the right place to park liquidity for 12 months.

That's awesome information about Populous. Do you also see or know about any downsides? Is there serious competition in this field?
Pages:
Jump to: