Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 280. (Read 277213 times)

Activity: 305
Merit: 105
Nice slowly rising PPT prices, speed of increase should further go up in the next days to weeks.
As always investors could not buy the cheap prices, now the buy into higher prices this is a self increasing loop that begin we can observe now. Anything good with that. -now little PPT you show the TIGER in you, BITE NOW  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
this is a nice project with health community and to be honest i am closely watching trade on etherdelta and waiting for some dip
but its holding very very strong.. i hope there will be more exchange it will get listed in upcoming weeks
so I should probably jump back in and make a 50 coin profit and rid that up to .2?

Difficult to say, may wait for the next retracement for a good entry ? At the other hand every price under 0.04 is a good price ?!  Cool

Next retracement could go to 0.012 or 0.20(you know what that means,from where it would come)  Smiley

Every price under 0.04 is a great price before Alphatest
Every price under 0.1   is a great price before Betatest
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
why there are so many FUDS in this thread? but despite the price of PPT on etherdelta is still strong..

So many FUD because they didn't pay bounties except signatures. People lose money on this. I guess I'm lucky one to sell all my coins in early stages. No decent exchange accept this coin yet. I don't know who buy in Etherdelta.

They do pay social media bounty because I collected mine, many be some people were disqualified, because the reward was based on the number of retweets individual made

They only paid part of it

As far as i put my faith and trust this project, writing blog articles for them because i strongly believe blockchain invoice could be huge

But so sorry, it would not success with them.

I don't FUD, everything is based on fact.

I wrote blog, email them. They claimed that they didn't receive, i show screenshorts of the email, they dont reply me anymore

Its okay, i approach kindly with manners with one pm, two pm, and three pm. No replies yet. There is another bounty campaign manager for populous which is valtin, this guy is efficient and good tho, he replies me but he doesnt handle blog bounty.

Nevermind, i proceed to slack, asking regarding where can i find answer for my situation. Next moment, my slack is logged out. Couldnt log in anymore. Why? Because i am kicked.

So sorry but with such attidute, they would not go far.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
why there are so many FUDS in this thread? but despite the price of PPT on etherdelta is still strong..

So many FUD because they didn't pay bounties except signatures. People lose money on this. I guess I'm lucky one to sell all my coins in early stages. No decent exchange accept this coin yet. I don't know who buy in Etherdelta.

They do pay social media bounty because I collected mine, many be some people were disqualified, because the reward was based on the number of retweets individual made
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
For those of you who havn't watched Clif High's interview with Nico Williams ( CEO of PPT), check out my 9 point summary. Condenses all of the important info from 1 hour 20 down to just 7 minutes.

Don't forget to like, comment and subscribe  Grin Grin

https://youtu.be/bQYDykDc6_k

Brilliant, BTC! Thank you for the summary and the 3 Pug Portrait on the wall- sorry, they stole the scene Grin

HAHA! Thanks for noticing, my wife and I love pugs  Grin Grin
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
so I should probably jump back in and make a 50 coin profit and rid that up to .2?
does anyone think it will retrace back to $2 or a little lower? Sold for a small profit and now im waiting to get back in

No it should not,  because it reached not  0.02
From 0.02 there could be retracement to 0.012
if not it will directly shoot over   > 0.02
imho

The trading range gets smaller and smaller, the possibility for a trend driven impuls is getting higher.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
For those of you who havn't watched Clif High's interview with Nico Williams ( CEO of PPT), check out my 9 point summary. Condenses all of the important info from 1 hour 20 down to just 7 minutes.

Brilliant, BTC! Thank you for the summary and the 3 Pug Portrait on the wall- sorry, they stole the scene Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 252

PPT has good trading volume on EtherDelta
I don't understand why people are under rating Etherdelta, Decentralized exchange is the future in this space especially after the SeC pronouncement on some ICO structured, there will be more need for decentralised exchanges.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
does anyone think it will retrace back to $2 or a little lower? Sold for a small profit and now im waiting to get back in
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

That is big reason to hold this coin potentially this is really safe invest at current price too. After release of this platform price will skyrocket and we will see amazing growth. Dev has done a lot work and the progress is going so nice.
Activity: 546
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
Rarely I watch some video of this length but this one I found very interesting from the early few minutes. This project is being developed under the radar and lot of people still don't know about it or are not realizing the potential. It will not stay for long time like this and will reach to its real value in short time.

I agree, the original interview was really good despite the sound and connection issues. It happens.

Also, thanks for all the love on the videos guys, really appreciate it  Kiss Kiss
Activity: 22
Merit: 0

The FUDs didn't get the chance to buy during the ICO and want the price down. If you bought during the ICO you are over 1,000% happy.

I don't want crumbs, I'LL wait for the main dish and desert
Activity: 647
Merit: 500
The Operating System for DAOs

Activity: 392
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Rarely I watch some video of this length but this one I found very interesting from the early few minutes. This project is being developed under the radar and lot of people still don't know about it or are not realizing the potential. It will not stay for long time like this and will reach to its real value in short time.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251

Don't forget to like, comment and subscribe  Grin Grin

Welldone ! Rock-solid Video, I enjoyed it.   Smiley Cool

yes, the video is well done.

Don't forget to like, comment and subscribe  Grin Grin

Welldone ! Rock-solid Video, I enjoyed it.   Smiley Cool

Activity: 247
Merit: 100
I read some older posts from Ethereums thread. The same doubters same topics. Price 1 year after Ethereums ICO: About 1$
And see where it is now.Therefore just hold and trust PPT

i believe in ppt and nico. next year ppt will be at 100$
Jump to: