Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 281. (Read 277213 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
For those of you who havn't watched Clif High's interview with Nico Williams ( CEO of PPT), check out my 9 point summary. Condenses all of the important info from 1 hour 20 down to just 7 minutes.

Don't forget to like, comment and subscribe  Grin Grin

https://youtu.be/bQYDykDc6_k
thanks for short explication vedio dude, i enjoy it

Indeed that was a great summary.  Subbed. 
Activity: 383
For those of you who havn't watched Clif High's interview with Nico Williams ( CEO of PPT), check out my 9 point summary. Condenses all of the important info from 1 hour 20 down to just 7 minutes.

Don't forget to like, comment and subscribe  Grin Grin

thanks for short explication vedio dude, i enjoy it
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
I read some older posts from Ethereums thread. The same doubters same topics. Price 1 year after Ethereums ICO: About 1$
And see where it is now.Therefore just hold and trust PPT
Activity: 546
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

Don't forget to like, comment and subscribe  Grin Grin

there are some good trading opportunities with this token right now. I just dont want to get left in the dust when it takes off like a rocket!

btw,x is there a place where I can look at realtime candlestick charts for ppt?

Best place to check out the happenings of the PPT market is on ether delta. Link below for your convenience.

https://etherdelta.github.io/#PPT-ETH
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
there are some good trading opportunities with this token right now. I just dont want to get left in the dust when it takes off like a rocket!

btw,x is there a place where I can look at realtime candlestick charts for ppt?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
#This is no advice to do someting or not, only my personal view exchanged for fun and education#

This for my trader heart, PPT will go to 0.039 to 0.018 and 0.05 (only my expectation)
it will not go: 0.02 0.012 0.039 (if not profitgenerator was right again :-)

Good notes, Phase Smiley And looking forward to BTC's video!
1 small thingy on your projected valuations (0.039 to 0.018 and 0.05): been there, done that! Shocked
Should read: "0.039 to 0.18 and 0.5"?

Also, best legal disclaimer I've ever seen  Grin

Hi Grey,

we are in a trading range for long time, currently there is no up or down trend,
my question is how we come out this trading range (the numbers). I trade PPT also interesting if we will follow option 1 or 2 (other exist also).
0.039 to 0.018 and 0.05 is no error we saw the numbers already but we will see them again leaving the trading range when hopefully a strong trend will start. Above 0.04 the bull ride will start... Cool

Brutal, Phase, brutal. Tongue
Based on this I will buck up and not get bollocked by volatility Cool
Activity: 264
Factoring is a 2 trillion dollar business worldwide.

Will Populous be taking invoices from all over the world? I heard they have a token backed by the British pound at the moment.
But lets say If they could tap into even one hundredth of 1% of the factoring trade thats 200 million.
And then say half of PPT tokens arent used on the platform.
So say 20 million on the platform.
Thats 12 dollars token right there.
Then when you factor in by backs and my very conservative numbers ... i mean imagine if they tap into 1/10th of 1%

Am I understanding this right?
Please confirm. Because if I am then this project is a must hold

This is slightly off topic but theres also another project Wagerr and illegal gambling is also a trillion dollar business. They say betting on the blockchain is safer and are focussing on sports betting. If they could tap into a small % that too could mean big gains when you factor in people holding and not using it on the plaform.

Yeah thats how I understand it Chiraag so much FUD being spread on this project if the team delivers this is going to be the biggest project of this year.  Wagerr also burns coins to keep value stable ironically I own wagerr and populous.

Well then - to me that is a sign.
Im investing in both  Smiley
Activity: 48

Will Populous be taking invoices from all over the world? I heard they have a token backed by the British pound at the moment.
But lets say If they could tap into even one hundredth of 1% of the factoring trade thats 200 million.
Then when you factor in by backs and my very conservative numbers ... i mean imagine if they tap into 1/10th of 1%

This is slightly off topic but theres also another project Wagerr and illegal gambling is also a trillion dollar business. They say betting on the blockchain is safer and are focussing on sports betting. If they could tap into a small % that too could mean big gains when you factor in people holding and not using it on the plaform.

Yeah thats how I understand it Chiraag so much FUD being spread on this project if the team delivers this is going to be the biggest project of this year.  Wagerr also burns coins to keep value stable ironically I own wagerr and populous.
Activity: 264

Activity: 305
Merit: 105
#This is no advice to do someting or not, only my personal view exchanged for fun and education#

This for my trader heart, PPT will go to 0.039 to 0.018 and 0.05 (only my expectation)

1 small thingy on your projected valuations (0.039 to 0.018 and 0.05): been there, done that! Shocked

Hi Grey,

we are in a trading range for long time, currently there is no up or down trend,
my question is how we come out this trading range (the numbers). I trade PPT also interesting if we will follow option 1 or 2 (other exist also).
0.039 to 0.018 and 0.05 is no error we saw the numbers already but we will see them again leaving the trading range when hopefully a strong trend will start. Above 0.04 the bull ride will start... Cool

Hey Phase, great post!

Those are VERY close to the notes that I took during the interview also. I'll be making a ~ 5 min video to summarize what was discussed with Clif.

Great minds think alike my friends.

Greetings  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 305
Merit: 105

Hi there nobody want to react to the interview ? Okay best way is to see it yourself, if would try to write down I would need pages to do so.
Just some keywords for the sharp minds:

Populous is at the sweet spot with there Invoice-Platform.
Nico and his team are working in this area since years.
Invoice Market is huge ! It makes 35% of profit for banks in generel
Populous will break with there business-modell the dominance of banks in invoice sector!!!  
     They are the first ones.
     They can offer dramatic lower fees for selller and buyers of invoices
Populous has long legs into the future they will THE NAME when it comes to Invoice
Populous is on the way to "SUPER DOMINANCE" (owning more then 80% of market share in the area of Invoice/Crypto)
PPT is part of this and will be used to buy invoices (generating passive income)
     PPT will be kept in Populous for the time of a trade/ it will keep its value(invoice-seller will be payed out of a fiat fund)
Populous not only generates a win-win situation  they do triple win-win-win for (invoice-seller/invoice-buyer and fiat-money lender)
Security of the system and processes is a top value for Populous.
The platform is userfriendly and build also for noobs not coming out of crypto world.
Pegged Token -> POKEN will be used to do sale and buying its a opposite Crypto-Currency build to be stable and not having value fluctuaction. It can be used outside of Populous where a stable payment token is needed.(do not trade it for gains it will not move...)
(Worldwide Market)Populous can be used anywhere in the world. Somebody from Timbuktu can trade with somebody sitting a the Mürritz in Germany

Sorry for typos and bad english

Activity: 714
Merit: 251
Value at EtherDelta is growing fast now. We're looking at 0.017.

I would not buy PPT now, I think a retracement will happen, I am already starting to sell.

But when the platforms comes out, that is when the real price burst will happen.
Activity: 5
Value at EtherDelta is growing fast now. We're looking at 0.017.
Activity: 830
Merit: 1000
This is a nice project and have better scope to grow more
addition of bittrex exchange would make it more spicy...
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I don't know who buy this coin. They have no real life usage. It will be doomed to death yet people still buy this overpriced coin in Etherdelta. They didn't even launch in a reliable exchange. They also cheated on bounties, a lot of people complained about that. This is big negative side for them.

Are you serious or you are FUDster, this project have no real life usage, this is a trash of the first order. As for Etherdelta project like Verisateum has been doing well on EtherDelta. If the team denied you your bounty tokens that is another issue

I agree with you jacaf01. But what is the problem why PPT is the only exchange of this token? Why not try add other exchange like Bittrex.

I do agree that PPT team need to work to add this project to more exchanges, but at the rate at which ICOs are raising funds this ear, I don't think the current exchanges have the infrastructure to cope with the demand. The coin is not doing bad on EtherDelta for now
In honor of FUDulation Friday:

God gave rock and roll to you,
Gave rock and roll to you,
Gave rock and roll to everyone.
 Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Clif interviews Steve Nico Williams! Raw interview!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6f9aPByzeU
Jump to: