Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 277. (Read 277213 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
I think, the devs pumping this coin  Huh

Maybe you are not following this project since it launched on Etherdelta still it have very high volume because there is no other project like that in the market. FOMO situation for this token actually people want to buy more and more and compare with this any other ICO what is ROI.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Why there is no update in the github repo of your project recently?
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
I think, the devs pumping this coin  Huh
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
lol for a moment yesterday my blockfolio showed i suddenly got a 100 million or something like that, with PPT doing a nice 30 million % gain on the day, because I assume some joker bought the tiniest amount possible at highest price just to mess with people? in any case i think that's the answer about the price jumps, is that it's on EtherDelta
Activity: 24
Can anyone here explain the dynamics of the two extremely pointy spikes that have been occurring within the last couple of days. The one where the price went up to 5.11 and the one where the price went up to 6.64. How can the price go up and down so extremely fast while at the same time stay up in price for about 30-60 minutes in between?

Activity: 305
Merit: 105
This was a very good week for PPT. The weekly candle is very bullish.
I expect we hit 0.039 at end of next week.
Slowly rising (Big hands buying in hide mode...)

In this curent price band there are no dips anymore. Between 0.039 and 0.020 I expect dips to happen again (but not very much below 0.018)

I also bought some PAY for 0.003 I wil sell them around 0.01 and hope for a re-dip to 0.003-0.002 for another buy entry
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
This is good to know about development progress that is good sign they moving forward according to the plan.

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
They ll planning trading on other exchanges like Bittrex?
Activity: 392
Guys what does this mean?

https://www.coingecko.com/ico/populous?locale=en

It says the ICO ends in Aug 15, but on the PPT website it says it already ended. I am confused  Huh

Maybe PPT ICO official ending in Aug 15, but all tokens have been sold during the Pre ICO, probably that site has obsolete information. I see the only way now to gain PPT for 4$ per token or wait for unlikely price dump.

it ended over a month ago. this is because tokens have sold out in the pre sale so there has no longer been an ico..
and everyone just went crazy because the price has gone x10 of the ico price..
Activity: 560
PPT climbing slowly for the past week.   If Alpha is successful we could see some good movement going forward.   Glad I accumulated more during the massive FUD campaign in July.  Thanks guys Grin

I dont think this price rise is rational, there is nothing out yet, yet the price has almost doubled.

I think a crash is incoming. I'd really like to see lower prices so that I can buy more.

Price exploded today! Maybe we'll see a small pullback but this train is about to leave the station. I warned of this risk, waiting for a slighter lower price and my intuition was spot on. I wouldn't be surprised to see $10 this weekend or a pullback. The upside is just too massive.

everything is possible in crypto however theres always a down after such a massive increase .. just a matter of time to accumulate more .. wise ppl sell high and buy low Wink

And we're all the way back to where we started! Lol.
Activity: 350
PPT climbing slowly for the past week.   If Alpha is successful we could see some good movement going forward.   Glad I accumulated more during the massive FUD campaign in July.  Thanks guys Grin

I dont think this price rise is rational, there is nothing out yet, yet the price has almost doubled.

I think a crash is incoming. I'd really like to see lower prices so that I can buy more.

Price exploded today! Maybe we'll see a small pullback but this train is about to leave the station. I warned of this risk, waiting for a slighter lower price and my intuition was spot on. I wouldn't be surprised to see $10 this weekend or a pullback. The upside is just too massive.

everything is possible in crypto however theres always a down after such a massive increase .. just a matter of time to accumulate more .. wise ppl sell high and buy low Wink
Activity: 560

Activity: 714

Activity: 868
Merit: 502
tell when the coin will reach the normal exchange? Bitrex or even Liqui?
Merit: 252

It says the ICO ends in Aug 15, but on the PPT website it says it already ended. I am confused  Huh

Maybe PPT ICO official ending in Aug 15, but all tokens have been sold during the Pre ICO, probably that site has obsolete information. I see the only way now to gain PPT for 4$ per token or wait for unlikely price dump.
Activity: 48
Activity: 22

The ICO ended during pre-ico. It was fast .
Activity: 12
Mr. Profit, I too was confused to see that. I remember people asking for pages and pages how to get into the ICO, and they were told that all the tokens had sold out in the pre-ICO and there would be no ICO following the pre sale for those who missed out. Many people were upset.

I liked your recent article discussing Veri and PPT on steemit by the way. (and if there is an ICO still going on, my ppt will promptly be sold on ED on August 14th and I will wait for the price to go back down at which point I will gobble up MORE, muahhahahahaahahaaaaa)
Activity: 714

Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
Just a reminder, if you guys did not see the interview with Clif High and Stephen Williams ( CEO of PPT), then you can check my 9 point summary. This is going to be big. Again, I wouldn't be surprised to see PPT go $50+ easily once it gets mainstream.

https://youtu.be/bQYDykDc6_k
Jump to: