Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 286. (Read 277213 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Wow brilliant peace of work images are looking very attractive and design of upcoming platform and very cool and user friendly. I believe this platform will bring positive reflect on the growth of this project and people would lie to hold this long term to take the maximum advantages.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Personal Account
nice project.go ahed.best of luck
I would follow this project.
Activity: 305
Merit: 105
Hi Populous this is pretty cool !

also I can not wait to build up a portofolio of invoices like shown in the the preview, the UI looks perfect in my eyes  Grin

But one question what about PPT where does it come into the boat ? Will we upload PPT to the integrated wallet and it will be shown as value converted to ETH? I even would go so far to have it as second kind of Poken, if that makes sense ?

Best Regards GREAT WORK !!!!

Highlights for me:
group bidding !
investor policies
invoice portofolio !
statistics like interest,income,default rate.
Activity: 280
Merit: 112
https://i.imgur.com/nDGTBjp.png
Hi guys, here are some images from the wire frame for the Populous Platform, hope you like it.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
PPT UI screencaps released today on slack channel Grin
can you put a screenshot here, if it is allowed ?
Better wait for Nico to share, Phase Smiley
He's on here frequently.

can you put a screenshot here, if it is allowed ?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
I completely agree with you, alot of people believe in the guy, he is just doing is job, he has done a good job with Verisatum by helping to pump the price up but what most people remember is the call he gets right and most of his calls that were wrong won't come up

If you get a chance, please whisper into Clif High's ear this: "Marine Le Pen"
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
Alot of people take Clif's word as Gospel. I am NOT saying he is not somebody who I respect, and I listen to his podcasts/videos etc etc. I just feel that so many people take anything he says so seriously, that if he said to sell your house and buy toilet paper, alot of people probably would.

That being said, I would NOT be pissed to see a nice 10x bagger on PPT token price  Cool Cool

I completely agree with you, alot of people believe in the guy, he is just doing is job, he has done a good job with Verisatum by helping to pump the price up but what most people remember is the call he gets right and most of his calls that were wrong won't come up
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
Alot of people take Clif's word as Gospel. I am NOT saying he is not somebody who I respect, and I listen to his podcasts/videos etc etc. I just feel that so many people take anything he says so seriously, that if he said to sell your house and buy toilet paper, alot of people probably would.

That being said, I would NOT be pissed to see a nice 10x bagger on PPT token price  Cool Cool
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
It is amazing to see how strong buy support is provided for this token. I didn't see such big buy walls for any token at it's early stage. PPT has gotten attention of big investors now we can be sure of seeing it at $50-$100 by the end of the year. We need a working platform to see it climbing up and up.

This $ 50 to $ 100 dollars I believe you can get next year. After August I should buy some tokens. For now only i observe the market. Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
bring it on!!
Wondering what will happen when the Clif high interview comes live Smiley

When Clif and Nico speak, I expect some positive and dramatic news and some information out of the roadmap revealed in the interview...
and information I not even know about it exist  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

The party will get started after that we already have big support on buy wall that is really crazy someone has inside information so be ready for this big event. PPT is very promising coin with amazing concept and talented people in dev team.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Skyrocket.... at 0,008... ?  Grin  Roll Eyes

Its  a cat and mouse play now. LOL , everybody knows now big interest is here, so nobody will sell at the price they hope to get it 0.008.
After someday they will get nervous, and will increase there offer, specially when other buyer can not to stay calm and begin to clear up the sell-book.

What wonders me that price has not exploded already, that it will is almost sure. Because if I had to invest into 1000000 PPT
I would invest 25% immediately just to get some, in case price runs away before the big order is filled..
Expect this orders will never be filled.

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
It is amazing to see how strong buy support is provided for this token. I didn't see such big buy walls for any token at it's early stage. PPT has gotten attention of big investors now we can be sure of seeing it at $50-$100 by the end of the year. We need a working platform to see it climbing up and up.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is the King
Skyrocket.... at 0,008... ?  Grin  Roll Eyes
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
OMFG someone has put a 3300 ETH buy wall at 0.008 price, looks like the price is gonna skyrocket, he should move it a little bit higher Cheesy

WE HAVE SIGHTED A WHALE GUYS, A BIG FUCKING WHALE!!!

Get ready for the moon guys!  Shocked Shocked

Lol you are right, I see a massive fuckin buy wall of 3717.993 ETH at 0.00830, actually 2 of them.

https://etherdelta.github.io/#PPT-ETH

Some crazy guy is buying PPT with 1,538,505 $

PPT price will skyrocket now anytime now!  Grin
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

Amazing ! It made me already 1100% unrealised gain on my PPT longtime investment, and 100% with my trading position in PPT  Grin Cool

You are very lucky, I havent had opportunity to buy the ICO. But I am tradng PPT every day, and I make easy profits.

I think everyone should trade PPT on EtherDelta:

https://etherdelta.github.io/#PPT-ETH

You can easily make 10-15% profit every single day if you are good.
Can you share, your trading strategy that you work with at EtherDelta exchange? regarding PPT trading.

Sure:

https://steemit.com/money/@profitgenerator/6-profit-day

I am making 6% minimum every day, usually 15% depending on how volatile the market is ,which is not that volatile recently.

I wish some price movement would happen with PPT.
Thanks mate. it is awesome article ,that explained PPT trading in full details at etherdelta.
Jump to: