Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 290. (Read 277212 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
The market depth changes from time to time on almost daily basis, it's useless for people that participate for the long-term unless you are a day trader.
Activity: 305
Merit: 105
Hopefully it does not take so much time, EtherDelta say there is a buying wall to eatup seller, so the bull wants to run ....

No, the graphic is misleading and pretty much worthless.
The graphic represents only the top 100 buy and sale orders. The 101st sale order could be absolutely huge but you would never know it. All the graphic means is that the top 100 sale orders are generally smaller in size than the size of top 100 buy orders, but it does not represent the total available supply.

This market depth information is very usefull it give you a hint about the market around the current price focus at that specific time for 100 top orders (this is what drives the price and can give momentum even for price direction changes). Its a great view into the market mechanics for free at EtherDelta. Do not underestimate. But should be used with some caution and better together with some other parameters(what I did). Market Depth shows now for two day that market for PPT is about to change direction to the upper side, only a small push is needed,   Cool
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Hi, sorry for post something like this.
Is anyone willing to buy my 500 PPT for 0.015 eth per 1 PPT?? I understand the price in etherdelta is not as high as my offer. I'm really in need of $1600 cash today.

Escrow required

It doesn't make sense to buy at the price higher than the market price, I would have consider the offer if there is like 10% lower than the market price, the offer is quite high
Activity: 910
Merit: 525
Hi, sorry for post something like this.
Is anyone willing to buy my 500 PPT for 0.015 eth per 1 PPT?? I understand the price in etherdelta is not as high as my offer. I'm really in need of $1600 cash today.

Escrow required
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Hopefully it does not take so much time, EtherDelta say there is a buying wall to eatup seller, so the bull wants to run ....

No, the graphic is misleading and pretty much worthless.
The graphic represents only the top 100 buy and sale orders. The 101st sale order could be absolutely huge but you would never know it. All the graphic means is that the top 100 sale orders are generally smaller in size than the size of top 100 buy orders, but it does not represent the total available supply.
Activity: 826
This project is huge and need not rush to judge it either way at this very early stage. Let the team release the updates and then see where its value reaches. It was most successful ICO after launch which brought to its investors approximately X25 profit whereas big projects were just declining continuously.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
@rabeh boukhnona I believe you might be right on this.

Does somebody know wether that whale, who started dumping his PPT has finally sold out? I thought about writing a tool that tracks that but I supose there should be some way to track such things already, no?
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
@Phase_Shifter99 Hey mate, thank you! That does help indeed.

@BTCBusinessConsult either you did not read my question or that whitepaper you just linked - which I did read twice before I bought PPT, btw. So if you're an consultant, then I'm Master of the Universe, nice to meet you.

This is why I usually don't waste time replying to Newbie account...

Also its "proves"...
most of newbie accounts are expert in cryptpcurrency cuz they don't have time to waste in this forum, and most of legendary accounts are fucking poor guys trying to make some money from signature campains Grin don't judge a book by its cover. Wink

are ye talking to me, I sure made a lot of money from trading this, this market is awesome, buying more PPT with 100 ETH soon  Wink
Activity: 383

@BTCBusinessConsult either you did not read my question or that whitepaper you just linked - which I did read twice before I bought PPT, btw. So if you're an consultant, then I'm Master of the Universe, nice to meet you.

Also its "proves"...
most of newbie accounts are expert in cryptpcurrency cuz they don't have time to waste in this forum, and most of legendary accounts are fucking poor guys trying to make some money from signature campains Grin don't judge a book by its cover. Wink
Activity: 546
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

Also its "proves"...
Market starts to react to positive news, tomorow will be a 100% day

That looks like a big bull.

I expect 0.02 minimum, who knows maybe this time we can hit 0.03 as well, that would be cool.

Plan your ride and ride your plan

I hope for this on: 0.01 -> 0.02  retracement to 0.012 then 0.039
or                      : 0.01 -> 0.39 retracement to 0.02  then  0.05

I bet on the first one, if I am wrong I miss the entry on 0.012, then my second change would be from 0.02 (for the trade number two)

Are you an experienced trader?

wow it's awesome, i waiting for this moment 1 PPT = 0.03 but i don't know when this happen. i look rate buy 0,0135 now

Activity: 383
i just buy another 1000 ppt , now i have about 3000 ppt and i will hodl atleast when i reach $1m,
so i will not sell it below 334 bucks Grin
Activity: 1148
Market starts to react to positive news, tomorow will be a 100% day

That looks like a big bull.

I expect 0.02 minimum, who knows maybe this time we can hit 0.03 as well, that would be cool.

Plan your ride and ride your plan

I hope for this on: 0.01 -> 0.02  retracement to 0.012 then 0.039
or                      : 0.01 -> 0.39 retracement to 0.02  then  0.05

I bet on the first one, if I am wrong I miss the entry on 0.012, then my second change would be from 0.02 (for the trade number two)

Are you an experienced trader?

wow it's awesome, i waiting for this moment 1 PPT = 0.03 but i don't know when this happen. i look rate buy 0,0135 now
Do you guys make up your own fucking whitepapers or can someone show me anything that *proofs* that PPT will be actually used in any way of account factoring beyond financing the platform. A video on youtube does not count as a proof, btw unless it comes from popoulus...

White paper can be found here:

http://populous.co/populous_whitepaper.pdf

PPT tokens are what allow you to use the platform. The internal account factoring will be done using "Pokens" which are 1:1 tied to GBP to start. Hope that helps.
Do you guys make up your own fucking whitepapers or can someone show me anything that *proofs* that PPT will be actually used in any way of account factoring beyond financing the platform. A video on youtube does not count as a proof, btw unless it comes from popoulus...

Here my friend enjoy:

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@dawidrams/populous-finally-revealed-it-s-secret-sauce
https://medium.com/bitpopulous/our-secret-sauce-bd5e1d35f8a6
Activity: 574
populos, I like this project. I do x10 on the etherdelta and very happy for this! Wink
For those of you who are still not fully understanding why PPT will go huge in price check out the youtube video that I made regarding it. You can skip toward the end where I do excel calcs on VERY conservative numbers showing how high PPT should be.

I don't have a direct link cuz im at work but youtube search "BTCBusinessconsult Populous review and guide" and it will show up.

Discusses these last few questions in detail.

You mean this link Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P-UYXfYfEY

Hey thats it! Thanks for that, dont forget to like comment and subscriiiiiibe lol  Cool Cool

Also followed you on twitter

Great Video, will help to understand PPT better !  Cool Cool Cool

But your numbers are really to cautious

I see more possibilities how price will positiv influenced:

There will be a tournado effect in PPT, PTT will rise, more invoices can be bought results in higher revenue and higher PPT prices, and again more invoices can be bought (stealing revenues from other companies)
       PPT can generate 50% (earnings per year after your calculation, investors will buy PPT for higer prices to get income, until yield goes to ~5-6% which will multiply PPT price by 50/6 = 8 times
      I expect Populous can easy reach revennue 10 x your estimation (alone in europe)

Gives a PPT price of (not calculated in the tournado effect and may worldwide expansion) Your price 11USD * 8 * 10 = One PPT 880USD !!!!  Grin Cool Cool

Buy now PPT, forget it, and wake up rich !

Thanks for your response! I agree that the numbers that I used were very conservative, but even with those conservative numbers it is crazy to NOT be buying every PPT token that you can get your hands on!
For those of you who are still not fully understanding why PPT will go huge in price check out the youtube video that I made regarding it. You can skip toward the end where I do excel calcs on VERY conservative numbers showing how high PPT should be.

I don't have a direct link cuz im at work but youtube search "BTCBusinessconsult Populous review and guide" and it will show up.

Discusses these last few questions in detail.

You mean this link Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P-UYXfYfEY

Hey thats it! Thanks for that, dont forget to like comment and subscriiiiiibe lol  Cool Cool

Also followed you on twitter

Great Video, will help to understand PPT better !  Cool Cool Cool

But your numbers are really to cautious

I see more possibilities how price will positiv influenced:

There will be a tournado effect in PPT, PTT will rise, more invoices can be bought results in higher revenue and higher PPT prices, and again more invoices can be bought (stealing revenues from other companies)
       PPT can generate 50% (earnings per year after your calculation, investors will buy PPT for higer prices to get income, until yield goes to ~5-6% which will multiply PPT price by 50/6 = 8 times
      I expect Populous can easy reach revennue 10 x your estimation (alone in europe)

Gives a PPT price of (not calculated in the tournado effect and may worldwide expansion) Your price 11USD * 8 * 10 = One PPT 880USD !!!!  Grin Cool Cool

Buy now PPT, forget it, and wake up rich !
Jump to: