Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 291. (Read 277212 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
POPULOUS team! I can't find your business model...
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
For those of you who are still not fully understanding why PPT will go huge in price check out the youtube video that I made regarding it. You can skip toward the end where I do excel calcs on VERY conservative numbers showing how high PPT should be.

I don't have a direct link cuz im at work but youtube search "BTCBusinessconsult Populous review and guide" and it will show up.

Discusses these last few questions in detail.

You mean this link Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P-UYXfYfEY

Hey thats it! Thanks for that, dont forget to like comment and subscriiiiiibe lol  Cool Cool

Also followed you on twitter
Activity: 16
I may have missed it, but I think the whitepaper does not state any passive income at all. All I know is that Pokens will be used for blockchain transactions and that the platform plans on buying PPT back, offering a good chance for ROI and profit. I would appreciate very much if somebody could point me to a source, that gives me concrete info (comming from Popoulus ofc) about what additional use PPT has.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 2162
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA
For those of you who are still not fully understanding why PPT will go huge in price check out the youtube video that I made regarding it. You can skip toward the end where I do excel calcs on VERY conservative numbers showing how high PPT should be.

I don't have a direct link cuz im at work but youtube search "BTCBusinessconsult Populous review and guide" and it will show up.

You mean this link Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P-UYXfYfEY
Activity: 546
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

Activity: 16
@pachino1 How is PPT supposed to give a divident actively, I can not find anything on this.
Activity: 158
Merit: 102
Latest Update From Slack: https://medium.com/bitpopulous/populous-update-preparing-for-alpha-takeoff-a9c9536c1a02
The price of PPT will pump soon. Just hold tight all of your PPTm Please dont dump it. Its has bright future, just wait and see. I am not selling my PPT now.
The best way to invest in any actives is to choose good active, to buy it and sell it never. Take the income from the active or sell a small part for you current needs if your life demands that. The ppt is a good active for that.
Activity: 24
Market starts to react to positive news, tomorow will be a 100% day

That looks like a big bull.

I expect 0.02 minimum, who knows maybe this time we can hit 0.03 as well, that would be cool.

Plan your ride and ride your plan

I hope for this on: 0.01 -> 0.02  retracement to 0.012 then 0.039
or                      : 0.01 -> 0.39 retracement to 0.02  then  0.05

I bet on the first one, if I am wrong I miss the entry on 0.012, then my second change would be from 0.02 (for the trade number two)

Are you an experienced trader?
Activity: 252
Latest Update From Slack: https://medium.com/bitpopulous/populous-update-preparing-for-alpha-takeoff-a9c9536c1a02
The price of PPT will pump soon. Just hold tight all of your PPTm Please dont dump it. Its has bright future, just wait and see. I am not selling my PPT now.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I receive 6.8 tokens, is it for twitter and facebook bounty?
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Hey populous, when will i get my reply regarxing on my enquries.
Activity: 305
Merit: 105

I expect 0.02 minimum, who knows maybe this time we can hit 0.03 as well, that would be cool.

Plan your ride and ride your plan

I hope for this on: 0.01 -> 0.02  retracement to 0.012 then 0.039
or                      : 0.01 -> 0.39 retracement to 0.02  then  0.05

I bet on the first one, if I am wrong I miss the entry on 0.012, then my second change would be from 0.02 (for the trade number two)
It's going to be much higher than that in the long-term.  Alpha being a success will dramatically boost the valuation of the company.

I think most if not all here are long time investors, but some also like to ride the short waves  Grin
Activity: 76
It's going to be much higher than that in the long-term.  Alpha being a success will dramatically boost the valuation of the company.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251

Activity: 179
Merit: 100
I think it start to like this coin, it made 200% profit recently, very good coin very good concept, keep up the good job pals  Cool
i am buying 50 ETH of this coin want to see price at 0.03

You must be a joker, you 50ETH tokens can't drive the price to 0.02, you need to do more than that. A good investor shouldn't be looking at the price ticker everyday.

I don't want to move the price up, I want to buy cheap at 0.01 and then sell for 0.02.

I am already converting money into 50 ETH, will buy soon, get ready for price to go up later Grin

Wink okay we will have a look at Etherdelta for your trade ( 50 ETH) should move the prive a little bit  Grin
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
i am buying 50 ETH of this coin want to see price at 0.03

You must be a joker, you 50ETH tokens can't drive the price to 0.02, you need to do more than that. A good investor shouldn't be looking at the price ticker everyday.

I don't want to move the price up, I want to buy cheap at 0.01 and then sell for 0.02.

I am already converting money into 50 ETH, will buy soon, get ready for price to go up later Grin
Jump to: