Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 320. (Read 277212 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 100
I participated in your ICO activity, but the price has plummeted at present. When will it go up?

What gives you the idea that the price has plummeted?

Really, plummeted?!? WHERE on etherdelta where the bid is over 400% the pre ico/ico price ?!
You can't put this project down troll !! You should of bought in early ... to late !!
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
I participated in your ICO activity, but the price has plummeted at present. When will it go up?

What gives you the idea that the price has plummeted?
Activity: 289
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
As it finished totally unexpectedly before time many people who were thinking to buy some tokens in ICO due to shortage of money or other reasons couldn't participate in pre-ico. We only hope to see PLBT getting listed at exchanges in reasonable time to put our hands on these. Invoice trading going to be awesome in future just stay and watch how this project grows big.
Activity: 251
Official
This is interesting, project will just pop up on BCT and asking for funds, most of these project developers forget the most important thing, Community, you need people who truly believes in your project for it to succeed in the long run.

I hope people do support because we have a chance to build something great and I believe Populous to be the first real business use case within or community that can give banks a run for their money in their own game.

I agree with this!!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
For what is the price? for rubber duck? Even the tokens have not yet been released. It is not even IOU... facepalm

Nice start? How big is the volume?? Do you know how much? 0 ETH Anyone can check.

I am now convinced that you are a troll.
From Hive?

Of course he is. It's so obvious most people on here have an agenda. Quick, talk bad about a rival project in the vain hope your little voice will impact this big ICO so your project can succeed. Tragic.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
For what is the price? for rubber duck? Even the tokens have not yet been released. It is not even IOU... facepalm

Nice start? How big is the volume?? Do you know how much? 0 ETH Anyone can check.

I am now convinced that you are a troll.
From Hive?
Activity: 247
Populous will have a bright future.

If the devs deliver, then this coin is pure gold.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
have any of you guys seen the bid prices for PPT on etherdelta?

.00430 - 3000 PPT - 12.9 eth

You mistakes ... PPT will distribute 9 Jule ...

EtherDelta is a decentralized Ethereum token exchange, brought to you by Etherboost. Here, users can trade any most Ethereum-based tokens such as Iconomi, Augur, 1ST, and others. The exchange currenly has only one fee, which is the 0.3% taker fee. Deposit, withdraw, and maker transactions are all free.

yeah I know that theyre not currently trading yet. but I just thought that was interesting so I posted it up. either way i'd just like to see the project working in full motion so that I can find new means of making my money work for me.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533

You mistakes ... PPT will distribute 9 Jule ...

EtherDelta is a decentralized Ethereum token exchange, brought to you by Etherboost. Here, users can trade any most Ethereum-based tokens such as Iconomi, Augur, 1ST, and others. The exchange currenly has only one fee, which is the 0.3% taker fee. Deposit, withdraw, and maker transactions are all free.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
It would really be funny if Populous dumps below ICO price...er...pre-ICO price.  Grin
Activity: 73

Nice start, but surely just the start. Will be multiples of this I am sure when we receive these and the bidding starts.

Nice start, but surely just the start. Will be multiples of this I am sure when we receive these and the bidding starts.

How long do we need to keep the signature? The ICO is over....

I didn't see my name on their spread sheet, so I've removed the signature. However, if your name is on the spread sheet, you should only remove it when they tell you to do so.
Activity: 219
https://foxtrading.io/?ref=xykdazw8
How long do we need to keep the signature? The ICO is over....
Already did some time back. Haven't got time for "these kind" of people.
Traditionally companies -A few random person, it's now a company?
I Can ask for populous company Name and registration number?

I don't understand why do you care so much about Populous.
If you are looking for some quick profit and you missed the Populous boat, there are still plenty of ICOs around for you to make quick profits.
Why be a moron here?

Use the ignore button. It does wonders.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
Traditionally companies -A few random person, it's now a company?
I Can ask for populous company Name and registration number?

I don't understand why do you care so much about Populous.
If you are looking for some quick profit and you missed the Populous boat, there are still plenty of ICOs around for you to make quick profits.
Why be a moron here?
Does the POPULOUS ICO BOUNTIES is OVER ? Grin
Jump to: