Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 321. (Read 277212 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Agreed. You can't expect these ICOs to have the doors open to penny investors. Traditionally companies raising funds have always demanded minimums to make sure people were serious and to make it worthwhile. $100 isn't worth anything these days. Frankly when I see an ICO have a higher minimum (like 10+ ETH would be good) it feels me with confidence that the company is taking me seriously as much as I want to take it.

Traditionally companies -A few random person, it's now a company?
I Can ask for populous company Name and registration number?

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Agreed. You can't expect these ICOs to have the doors open to penny investors. Traditionally companies raising funds have always demanded minimums to make sure people were serious and to make it worthwhile. $100 isn't worth anything these days. Frankly when I see an ICO have a higher minimum (like 10+ ETH would be good) it fills me with confidence that the company is taking me seriously as much as I want to take it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
First congrats on your success for populous ICO. But it was a mistake not to give chance to normal sale investors. Making all the tokens available in pre-sale is not making sense. You also decreased the price per token by the way.

This is just plain WRONG. I'm a normal investor and I got in. Stop being so butthurt.

The same here. I had to dig deeper than normally, but it was certainly not millions of dollars.
Activity: 42
First congrats on your success for populous ICO. But it was a mistake not to give chance to normal sale investors. Making all the tokens available in pre-sale is not making sense. You also decreased the price per token by the way.

This is just plain WRONG. I'm a normal investor and I got in. Stop being so butthurt.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
I was quite surprised to see how fast twitter spreadsheet was finished. It is a rarity today, good job to the team
Activity: 6
populous manager is somewhat not doing his job properly. he should have atleast informed his participants that they are palnning to sell all those tokens in the pre sale. and not leaving them the info of the ico will still be in july 16. that is why people have not reached the minimum of 50 posts due to LACK OF INFORMATION! even if you said that the bounty is already open for months and people should've managed to posts that 50. still, he did not announce it. you cant blame people if they have not able to make it, who knows they are busy or what ever. and expecting the ico on july 16. im so disappointed.

Sorry that you didn't get in the pre-ICO, but I noticed Populous isn't the only one being this low profile. In fact I found another upcoming ICO that is even more low profile than this one, and I don't expect them to have an ICO too. There is a bigger chance that anyone that miss this Populous ICO will miss this upcoming even-lower-profile ICO more so.

which ico are you referring to sir?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
populous manager is somewhat not doing his job properly. he should have atleast informed his participants that they are palnning to sell all those tokens in the pre sale. and not leaving them the info of the ico will still be in july 16. that is why people have not reached the minimum of 50 posts due to LACK OF INFORMATION! even if you said that the bounty is already open for months and people should've managed to posts that 50. still, he did not announce it. you cant blame people if they have not able to make it, who knows they are busy or what ever. and expecting the ico on july 16. im so disappointed.

Sorry that you didn't get in the pre-ICO, but I noticed Populous isn't the only one being this low profile. In fact I found another upcoming ICO that is even more low profile than this one, and I don't expect them to have an ICO too. There is a bigger chance that anyone that miss this Populous ICO will miss this upcoming even-lower-profile ICO more so.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Question to OP, when will the distribution of tokens? I wants to sell as quickly to possible.

"Due to success of Presale ICO sellout, PPT is expected to be distributed from 9th July 2017 (1-2 wks from 25th June)"

They will collect addresses or they already have them? I don't remember if I submitted mine too.
Activity: 5

Clearly understood by me and three people I know who are NOT native english speakers.

Do your due diligence or go back to school to learn how to read.

It's always someonelses fault... Grin

I was waiting for him to blame "the Russians" for the pre-ICO selling out.

On a serious note:  Does anyone know when the tokens will be distributed?  Someone said July 9th but there was no source given.
Activity: 294

Clearly understood by me and three people I know who are NOT native english speakers.

It's always someonelses fault... Grin
Activity: 42

Activity: 25
it was clearly written right on their website. anyone who has the ability to read could have effortlessly known
Activity: 409
Activity: 519
vetherasset.app
I participated in blog bounty, where do I send my ETH address
Activity: 756
I saw my own name on Twitter Campaign, but I could not see my address.

Please, sent your ETH address to VALTIN https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/valtin-819267 . He is manager of bounty ... He write about this in forum
I own Veri as well, and I understand the obvious differences between the two in every aspect, but what I meant was that its a different product than whatever else is currently on the market that is needed. No its not the same as veri, but PPT has the potential to be a large success as well
Activity: 73
either way when we all invested into this project we were under the assumption that the ico would go on and that we would get our pokens after mid july ish. Looking at how eth has been trading at recently, I dont see why anyone should be in a rush to get their tokens. Just chill, wait, and continue to build awareness around populous because just like VERI, its an awesome product that deserves more spotlight

Really compare this shit to VERI? don't kidding. VERI is a completely different story, the two different worlds.

this men CEO VERI https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reggie_Middleton VS populous -> https://twitter.com/IamSteveNico (<-? unknown??)

You should be ashamed.
Activity: 490
I saw my own name on Twitter Campaign, but I could not see my address.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
either way when we all invested into this project we were under the assumption that the ico would go on and that we would get our pokens after mid july ish. Looking at how eth has been trading at recently, I dont see why anyone should be in a rush to get their tokens. Just chill, wait, and continue to build awareness around populous because just like VERI, its an awesome product that deserves more spotlight

Fair point. Just wish they would send out some sort of email to everyone to explain what the plan is now/any update.

Yeah I completely agree. I have said that a few times now and no one is responding to my message lol. Id like to see interviews , videos, promo shit, how about a subreddit?? all of these things would only help grow public awareness
Jump to: