Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 328. (Read 277212 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Last chance for romance boys and girls. The ship is sailing.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Total ETH recieved = 27,652 ETH

Total PPT bought = 28,829,957 PPT

PPT remaining = 7,170,043 PPT

Going to finish soon
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Hi everyone, before you wake up tomorrow the our whole ICO process maybe finished. We have passed the $7 million plus mark and don't expect any PPT to be available in the morning. I could be wrong but that is what I am seeing.

I take it, its too late to join via blogging for a bounty reward? Greetings from SE11 brother Wink
20000 eth raised out of 36900 already. Wont be an ico for this.
make that 25000eth. Some whale just dropped an icy cool 3000eth in. About $1M! ICY  Cool
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
WoW almost finished already! Didn't expect that so fast really, very interesting path ahead now...
Activity: 546
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
Just got into this, and glad that I did. Invested a nice chunk.

I did not believe Clif High when he said to buy Veritaseum with everything you got at $7, so not missing out again.

Lets go baby lets go!!!

Edit: In terms of claiming the tokens, do we have to manually add the tokens to our wallets or will that come out in the future?
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Holy moly Roll Eyes ico almost finished
befor even started.
Activity: 280
Merit: 112
https://i.imgur.com/nDGTBjp.png
Hi everyone, before you wake up tomorrow the our whole ICO process maybe finished. We have passed the $7 million plus mark and don't expect any PPT to be available in the morning. I could be wrong but that is what I am seeing.
Activity: 42
People asking questions about why PPT is not yet in their wallets? Cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd5oZT55Xb0
20000 eth raised out of 36900 already. Wont be an ico for this.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Activity: 344
You say you think Populous might sell out in the presale, but on the Populous website, it says the "presale is practically uncapped."  So is it possible for them to sell out of an uncapped presale?

http://populous.co/ico.html
Presale terms
Presale is practically uncapped, so cap for every contract is set to 99999999 ETH.

Now that's dodgy.
The site states uncapped limit, but the support staff said ICO will end if ~$12 mil is reached (I remember it was $6 mil initially).
It also said the max is 36 mil PPT, so how is that uncapped limit applied?
Confusing at best.

Yeah, I'm not at all against Populous, I'm just trying to figure out the actual terms.
Activity: 392
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
You say you think Populous might sell out in the presale, but on the Populous website, it says the "presale is practically uncapped."  So is it possible for them to sell out of an uncapped presale?

Presale terms
Presale is practically uncapped, so cap for every contract is set to 99999999 ETH.

Now that's dodgy.
The site states uncapped limit, but the support staff said ICO will end if ~$12 mil is reached (I remember it was $6 mil initially).
It also said the max is 36 mil PPT, so how is that uncapped limit applied?
Confusing at best.

Activity: 409
hi to the manager and the dev

can ia sk if you dont want to limit the participants in the signature campaign? i suggest you limit it because the campaign may be joined by so many spammers. just likeyou did in your twitter that you limit the participants. 

hoping to here from you soon.

Presale terms

still only 36M tokens available. 5 eth buys roughly 5k ppt. they have sold nearly $20m pokens so Id imagine that a lot of pokens are sold out before ico if not all
Activity: 344

You say you think Populous might sell out in the presale, but on the Populous website, it says the "presale is practically uncapped."  So is it possible for them to sell out of an uncapped presale?

Presale terms
Activity: 251
Official
This is a great idea if you can get it off the ground. Supply Chain Financing has a huge market. Greensill is launching an Early Payment Program where invoices are paid out early. The invoices are funded for early payment by being traded on a futures type market. Its a win,win,win because the payee doesn't have to wait 30,60,90 days to be paid, the payer doesn't have to get financing to pay the invoice and Greensill makes a cut.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a company like Greensill invest heavily into something like this,

Makes no sense, why would coca cola invest heavily into pepsi?!

The Coke and Pepsi analogy makes no sense. This is a de-centralized platform using cutting edge technology. Greensill is a financial company facilitating the buying and selling of invoices on someone else's platform.
This is a great idea if you can get it off the ground. Supply Chain Financing has a huge market. Greensill is launching an Early Payment Program where invoices are paid out early. The invoices are funded for early payment by being traded on a futures type market. Its a win,win,win because the payee doesn't have to wait 30,60,90 days to be paid, the payer doesn't have to get financing to pay the invoice and Greensill makes a cut.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a company like Greensill invest heavily into something like this,

Makes no sense, why would coca cola invest heavily into pepsi?!
Activity: 392
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

Well, then Populous better be a fast mover in using the blockchain for this, or else risk losing out.
Activity: 251
Official

Jump to: