Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 326. (Read 277212 times)

Activity: 670
Merit: 512
Hi everyone.
All participants signature company who don't have Ethereum address in the list,please send me your address PM.

Send PM
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Congratulations for successful ico.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
signature campaign looks quite good, lots of people could not make their 50 posts. devs could collect even more, but seems like they are not greedy

Some ICO's extend their time when they see too much money coming in. Populous didn't do that. I appreciate that and they collected the amount needed only. I hope exchange price will be better. I expect Bittrex exchange first, they launch ERC20 coins pretty fast.

What do you mean by I hope exchange price will be better?

I have read that its going to be at least $1. Anyone got any idea what this is worth on initial release??
Activity: 2156
Merit: 685
signature campaign looks quite good, lots of people could not make their 50 posts. devs could collect even more, but seems like they are not greedy

Some ICO's extend their time when they see too much money coming in. Populous didn't do that. I appreciate that and they collected the amount needed only. I hope exchange price will be better. I expect Bittrex exchange first, they launch ERC20 coins pretty fast.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
Activity: 42
Hi everyone, our pre ICO has now closed. Thank you to everyone who participate. We successful raised $10.5 million.

When will we have to token code to view the tokens in MEW?

What is next for Populous?
Activity: 2156
Merit: 685
Congratulations for successful Pre-ICO! I haven't seen that before, you sold all coins before ICO stage. I believe you could raise more money if you make that ICO in July.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1000
Hi everyone.
All participants signature company who don't have Ethereum address in the list,please send me your address PM.

done cek Pm sir and pliase add myetherwallet  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
Hi, ICO finished too early and people don't post all their posts. How much time will you give extra for signature campaign participants?
Activity: 3

Didn't know it was going to be sold out so fast.

Does this mean the main POKEN PT Token sale commencing on July 16th is canceled?
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
Hi everyone, our pre ICO has now closed. Thank you to everyone who participate. We successful raised $10.5 million.
wow this is my first time knowing the pre-ICO become the true ICO on any project.
anyway, congratulations for the success to raised over $10m
Activity: 139
Merit: 100

So the pre ICO is the ICO as I said before, huge success  Roll Eyes
Congrats team Populous !
Activity: 280
Merit: 112
https://i.imgur.com/nDGTBjp.png
Activity: 139
Wow I wanted to purchase, do you think they will distribute soon and then it will be on exchange before original august date?

After they finish to return the eth that was sent to late, they will start the distribution of the tokens, so a few more days.
Keep an eye on bittrex...
Activity: 202
... already finished. miss it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Wow I wanted to purchase, do you think they will distribute soon and then it will be on exchange before original august date?

I think that's the deal. It will all be sooner now...but let's wait for an official statement. Smiley
Activity: 17
Activity: 294
Has the pre ico finished ? I get an error message when I click on it?

Yuup.
It is over, all and I mean ALLL Populous tokens are sold . There will be NO MORE ICO .

for real?

I had contributed the minimum 2 days ago and wanted to make another contribution but...IT'S OFFICIALLY OVER, since the popolous.co site has taken down the PRE-ICO info. Woooouwww! Over before even starting, things are getting crazy! Congrats to everybody
Activity: 504
My name is still not showing in bounty campaign spreadsheet.... its been more than 2 weeks
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
This is first time I saw happening at least as far as it came into my information where any crowdfunding campaign finished during its Pre-ICO round after selling all the available tokens as maximum supply. It is amazing and I am thinking about it continuously. After all over $ 7 millions is big amount of money to build a great product as well.
Jump to: