Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 38. (Read 277195 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Ppt is a gateway drug out of the banking system. That is why it is so dangerous
Activity: 238
Merit: 68
Do good things
Semiserious, I cant understand why you constantly post on this thread. Your only posts are here and you are the exact kind of person that most bitcointalk users want to disappear.
If you want to help people from getting into or staying in something that you believe is a scam or vapourwear then you have made your point, clearly anyone that is still here and still in PPT is 'beyond saving'.
If your just being a dick then that's just disappointing and surely there is another thread that will get people riled up when you cry scam...idk go for tron or something like that.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
It may soon be time to.... Reload.

more like time to sell....
Activity: 31
Did you click on the link? Did you read it? Can you read? Can you?

Now we will see funny posts into this topic as we already lost too much because of bearish market. Please grow up don't post like there is no puzzle contest to get rewarded there.

I didnt invest in this dumb shit. I didnt lose anything. Told you all to sell last month at 18 bucks....but people like Bro and Hold told you guys to eat another MINUS 75%
Everyone has their own target and no one really knows the future.
I would have do the same, I will still hold even if it's dropping because of the past performance, once the price will recover, there is bigger
reward that we will earn compared the risk we are taking.
The dump is normal and we cannot go with it with our own wants it to pump. The price was so cheap right now its below ×8 from its ATH and anyone can invest or not it depends if they believe on populous or not. When the whole crypto is going up and recover everything will be a big reward for this populous community and traders who trust the team.
I disagree with you. if populous has working producer already, then populous price will rise till $1K and more even through crypto bear market for sure.

That is simply false. The majority hold for price appreciation, not to deploy PPT contracts. 
Merit: 101
It may soon be time to.... Reload.
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

Now we will see funny posts into this topic as we already lost too much because of bearish market. Please grow up don't post like there is no puzzle contest to get rewarded there.

I didnt invest in this dumb shit. I didnt lose anything. Told you all to sell last month at 18 bucks....but people like Bro and Hold told you guys to eat another MINUS 75%
I would have do the same, I will still hold even if it's dropping because of the past performance, once the price will recover, there is bigger
The dump is normal and we cannot go with it with our own wants it to pump. The price was so cheap right now its below ×8 from its ATH and anyone can invest or not it depends if they believe on populous or not. When the whole crypto is going up and recover everything will be a big reward for this populous community and traders who trust the team.
I disagree with you. if populous has working producer already, then populous price will rise till $1K and more even through crypto bear market for sure.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

Merit: 10
The project does not seek to cover all areas or become a universal trading platform. Apparently, the developers are of the opinion that the main thing is quality, not quantity. And in fact, this is the right decision
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

Activity: 39
The only thing you own is one little peanut in your head.
Activity: 44
Merit: 4
Big players investing in 15m market cap coin, LMFAO. Pls go away.
Just a quick instruction to PPT dev team how project
should develop.. And for you all.. Enjoy your big marketcap
and fake hype, while all big players dont care about PPT

https://bitcoinprbuzz.com/blockchain-adoption-hive-project/
You are obviously a newbie, young man..
Crypto has come into the stage where projects has to
already show some results from money that was  collected
during ICO. What PPT has to offer?? Any business deals? Any final
product?? Not even one letter of intend with some serious partner..
Hvn did all that and even more..
The only reasons why PPT is in top 100 coin, are big exchanges and fake
hype, based on thin air.. But this is coming to an end..
"Fake hype" with 40 million $ volume just a month ago. Pls go away. 

I'm sure Nico can trade with himself all day and generate 100 million volume.....
I knew this coin was complete BULLSHIT when Nico and Clif High started talking about POKENS.

I mean WTF? How the fuck is Nico going to have at least 5 different stablecoins floating around in the platform? Lets see, a stablecoin for USD, a stablecoin for GBP, a stablecoin for YEN, a stablecoin for Euro, and stablecoin for Rembini, etc....

Thats when you knew this project is complete bullshit, and I warned all you suckers since last November....
You are obviously a newbie, young man..
Crypto has come into the stage where projects has to
already show some results from money that was  collected
during ICO. What PPT has to offer?? Any business deals? Any final
product?? Not even one letter of intend with some serious partner..
Hvn did all that and even more..
The only reasons why PPT is in top 100 coin, are big exchanges and fake
hype, based on thin air.. But this is coming to an end..
"Fake hype" with 40 million $ volume just a month ago. Pls go away. 
Activity: 36
What has Populous to show after 1 year? 3 fake invoices sold, fake billion Dollar partnership that was cancelled, conartist CEO that served years in jail, and inflated market cap based on hyping and shilling during past bullrun....  HVN might be obscure, small token right now, and will remain for the near future, but at least they are team of capable reputable businessmen (noone convicted of any crime or fraud) that are actually delivering real product and have lined up million+ users in Latin America and Central Europe, along with institutional investors....  
Pages:
Jump to: