Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 40. (Read 277195 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 4
Your biggest competitor just signed partnership with Gosocket..
That is entire South America covered. And there also partnership with Adacta that coveres
europe and Russia. This is for me a serious project. What does PPT has to show??
No one cares about the coin trading on Etherdelta with 50.000$ daily volume. Whales are not interested in shit coins.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
The price continues to drop, it seems like we are really going to $1 before the next bull run will come.
Despite some good news, it still continues to go down, there is no stopping to those who like to buy this cheap token, once it will recover, x10 would be a great return.
I think I'll tell you what you're saying. But perhaps now with such a drop in the market total, the coin may fall below one dollar. Now it is difficult to say where the bottom will be, because the market breaks through bottom by bottom.
If this will fall below $1 I would certainly find way to raise money to invest.
This would give me a good opportunity again to grow my capital in just a short period of time, it's the entire market that is dropping
and together they will also recover.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Your biggest competitor just signed partnership with Gosocket..
That is entire South America covered. And there also partnership with Adacta that coveres
europe and Russia. This is for me a serious project. What does PPT has to show??
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
It's because he's the one doing it. I don't know who this guy is, he's here every day writing comments and spreading FUD. I'm ready to bet he's the one dumping the coins and trying to scare people off.
and losing money? not realistic.
Activity: 44
Merit: 4
It's because he's the one doing it. I don't know who this guy is, he's here every day writing comments and spreading FUD. I'm ready to bet he's the one dumping the coins and trying to scare people off.
$4.90 on Binance....LMAO
never thought it would come that fast. nice call.
Activity: 114
$4.90 on Binance....LMAO
This who follow my price predictions on this one will realise I have been spot on. I telll you why. THIS  IS A SCAM.
Those that where holding up the price (nico williams) have obviously now run out of cash and it is settling into the correct price of 0.

There is no customers, no marketing budget, no money left. This will fizzle out so no one realises it’s a scam. I told you all to sell at 70 bucks those that didn’t are the same fools who always lose money. Hold at the top sell at the bottom.

I just hope hodlthroughtthestorm has lost a life changing amount of money that would make me sooooo happy.

Hear Hear. Sub 5 bucks here we come. Hahahahahahha. Oh and you also forgot to add no real office to that list....
Activity: 96
This who follow my price predictions on this one will realise I have been spot on. I telll you why. THIS  IS A SCAM.
Those that where holding up the price (nico williams) have obviously now run out of cash and it is settling into the correct price of 0.

There is no customers, no marketing budget, no money left. This will fizzle out so no one realises it’s a scam. I told you all to sell at 70 bucks those that didn’t are the same fools who always lose money. Hold at the top sell at the bottom.

I just hope hodlthroughtthestorm has lost a life changing amount of money that would make me sooooo happy.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Those who are overreacting to the price by having focus on this specific market don't understand the project actually. It was never speculative token and was told to investors that they have long term plans to build something very useful to provide back for the PPP tokens. Things are moving in development as price will follow the tech when it will be ready.
this is one of the worst performing coins in the top100. why is that?
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
The price continues to drop, it seems like we are really going to $1 before the next bull run will come.
Despite some good news, it still continues to go down, there is no stopping to those who like to buy this cheap token, once it will recover, x10 would be a great return.
I think I'll tell you what you're saying. But perhaps now with such a drop in the market total, the coin may fall below one dollar. Now it is difficult to say where the bottom will be, because the market breaks through bottom by bottom.

Anyone see Clif High lately?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
Populous World Retweeted
Steve Nico Williams @iamstevenico

Third invoice sold on our platform for £187,110.00 @4.52% discount. Was filled in less than 60 seconds. @BitPopulous #PPT

Hopefully this can make investors believe and make the PPT price great again, so buy when the current price is profitable and make us retire soon.

....please clap.....
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
Populous World Retweeted
Steve Nico Williams @iamstevenico

Third invoice sold on our platform for £187,110.00 @4.52% discount. Was filled in less than 60 seconds. @BitPopulous #PPT

Hopefully this can make investors believe and make the PPT price great again, so buy when the current price is profitable and make us retire soon.
Activity: 305
Merit: 105
people who believe in the project can prove that its real when its on the blockchain. i like to see some evidence.
can someone provide me the evidence?
The blockchain browser is not available yet. It's more important to get the platform going.
As someone who participated in the first invoice, I can vouch that the profits are real.

invoice financing on the blockchain........but without the blockchain.......duh

No problem Serious_whatever... Investor that you not know the difference between a Browser (as a tool to inspect a blockchain/Smart_Contract)  
and a blockchain. We know already that you do not know what you are talking about, but it would be nice if you could leave this board, as this is for Populous-Investors and interested people to learn more about Populous -  and we are bored by you and your useless comments that help nobody.

Goodbye and all best for your future :-)
people who believe in the project can prove that its real when its on the blockchain. i like to see some evidence.
The blockchain browser is not available yet. It's more important to get the platform going.
As someone who participated in the first invoice, I can vouch that the profits are real.

invoice financing on the blockchain........but without the blockchain.......duh
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
You peeps ready for 5 dollars? Cause its about to come......
Pages:
Jump to: