Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 42. (Read 277212 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 101
My condolences your business is being liquidated by new blockchain businesses. This is the carriage salesman raging about the car and nothing more from you.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
Populous is in the Guinness world records for 3 fastest invoice sales. Businesses are lining up around the block.

Yeah, I'm sure reputable businesses that do their due diligence are lining up around the block to take a loan from a convicted felon for money funny business. Yeah man, I can see the line for miles and miles....
Populous is in the Guinness world records for 3 fastest invoice sales. Businesses are lining up around the block.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
This is one of the most amazing crypto projects for me. Invoice trading is one of the big future areas of crypto. I have no doubt that ppt will rise again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 105
.... looking good PPT   Shocked Shocked
not really if you zoom out. dead cat bounce
When cryptomarket was going through heavy bearish trend PPT was among very few tokens which performed extremely well. I will say just all this situation should be over in one way or other to have clear idea where we are going.
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
.... looking good PPT   Shocked Shocked
not really if you zoom out. dead cat bounce
Activity: 36
.... looking good PPT   Shocked Shocked
I have watched often huge amounted invoices being traded in matter of seconds. But to be honest I was thinking these tradings will lift the price upwards whereas the reality is showing totally vise-versa. I am showing my concern because after each successful trading price just slipped further. I don't understand what is happening here. Can anyone explain ?

THis is how a scam works. Truth is it's all complete bullshit. Phase Shifter, Nico and their gang try and pump this coin up only to be the main sellers of PPT. You guys need to wake up
NEW Invoice of 190.000 GBP on Populous in 10 min, it will be sold in 10 secs.  Cool    I love Populous !!!!!!!!!!

--- And sold in 1 sec with 4,52% earnings !!!!

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/180613/3n8t8fam.png

LMAO
I gotta get in there and buy more bitpopulous to put the screws on the Wells Fargo and his traders dumping these. They can huff and puff and stamp those feet because they got some competition. Time to call them up and see if they need a loan.
Activity: 305
I have watched often huge amounted invoices being traded in matter of seconds. But to be honest I was thinking these tradings will lift the price upwards whereas the reality is showing totally vise-versa. I am showing my concern because after each successful trading price just slipped further. I don't understand what is happening here. Can anyone explain ?

When the number of invoice grow, PPT price will also grow - Currently we a in beta-test with limited number of invoices. No reason for worry: Greedy investors will buy PPT like hungry wolfes ; Invoice seller will react in panic to use Populous ASAP to get cheap liquidity.

The market remembers price well and old highs will be reached again.

Be happy to get some more cheap PPT, this time will be not very long..
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Activity: 305
NEW Invoice of 190.000 GBP on Populous in 10 min, it will be sold in 10 secs.  Cool    I love Populous !!!!!!!!!!

--- And sold in 1 sec with 4,52% earnings !!!!

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
This current market situation made the process speedy of PPT to decline else it could show different story with slower process. We have big investors in crypromarkets who aren't long term hodlers but take advantage of the markets. It PPT was on radar of such investor then he surely is taking advantage of fear in people. We have seen several times bouncing back and that I expect here as well.
Bitcoin and litecoin are crypto coins not assets. If cryptos went to nothing tomorrow they would leave business funding populous and blockchain voting because anybody can understand the value of that. Litecoin and bitcoin are crypto gold and silver. That means they produce no dividends. Populous is international funding of business to areas that never get it you can invest in anything. 20+ populous hodlers already made $2000 each on average and got to keep their crypto.

Populous is a scam, plain and simple. There are no lenders, no borrowers, no invoices, and even no office. It's all fake news. Steve takes all the fiat and hands out Pokens.....nuff said
Bitcoin and litecoin are crypto coins not assets. If cryptos went to nothing tomorrow they would leave business funding populous and blockchain voting because anybody can understand the value of that. Litecoin and bitcoin are crypto gold and silver. That means they produce no dividends. Populous is international funding of business to areas that never get it you can invest in anything. 20+ populous hodlers already made $2000 each on average and got to keep their crypto.
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
Told you idiots this was going to 5 dollars fast....

We see this kind of alarming posts in every project some people having with current blood bath and creating more panic situation to buy at more cheap price but in current situation if this trend will continue for few more days than we could see this.

Don't pay attention on this panic sellers Cheesy HODL is a win position in crypto market. Anyway, I am looking to close some position when this terrible correction will end.
HODL is a win position in big names like BTC and LTC, most of the other coins go to zero or near zero.
Populous is Saturn and the Moon
Populous will rip your face off
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Told you idiots this was going to 5 dollars fast....

We see this kind of alarming posts in every project some people having with current blood bath and creating more panic situation to buy at more cheap price but in current situation if this trend will continue for few more days than we could see this.

Don't pay attention on this panic sellers Cheesy HODL is a win position in crypto market. Anyway, I am looking to close some position when this terrible correction will end.

The correction will still exist even though the jade is pretty short and do not be hurt panic sell if you do not want to lose your coin. Everything will come back and everything is back stable.
Pages:
Jump to: