Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 61. (Read 277212 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
So the market cap of PPT is about $550M.
If it takes 120% worth of PPT to buy an invoice and if the 50% of PPT token holders buy invoices, the maximum capacity of the platform would be approx $230M at the moment. This means that PPT needs a liquidity pool of this size to pay invoice sellers.

I can't seem to find any specific info on where this is coming from. Some have said that Nico has arrangements to borrow for this liquidity pool at a lower interest rate like 0.5%/month. However, if Nico is able to obtain a line of credit for $200M+, why wouldn't Nico just do everything himself and cash in on the spread?

In the interview he mentioned that there are many walls that prevent an average person to create a company like populous. The banks enjoy the monopoly they have over the market.
Activity: 64
The price is already climbing. In my opinion the price will recover to old highs very soon. In maybe three months we will see some new high points. Invoices will be big with crypto technologie.
when situation will be stable on the market, populous will be on top too imho
We shall find out, but as I see it now it seems like it's really dumping
and investors cannot get out with this price because they will definitely lose money, we are hoping it will break it's ATH this year so we can
sell with a good profit.
Would rather the passive income than sell my PPT, do you even know what the purpose of the PPT token is? you use it on the platform
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
and investors cannot get out with this price because they will definitely lose money, we are hoping it will break it's ATH this year so we can
sell with a good profit.
everyone hope so, nobody wants to loose their money. only good wishes to populous
Activity: 145
Merit: 3
If it takes 120% worth of PPT to buy an invoice and if the 50% of PPT token holders buy invoices, the maximum capacity of the platform would be approx $230M at the moment. This means that PPT needs a liquidity pool of this size to pay invoice sellers.

I can't seem to find any specific info on where this is coming from. Some have said that Nico has arrangements to borrow for this liquidity pool at a lower interest rate like 0.5%/month. However, if Nico is able to obtain a line of credit for $200M+, why wouldn't Nico just do everything himself and cash in on the spread?

Because one of the major points of this project is to decentralize invoice financing.  Bringing it to the blockchain.

You really want invoice financing to be centralized?  Because we already have that with banks..... And it's terrible. 
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
We need to remember that we are still in a bear market and the bears will do all they can to push the prices down and remember this, when someone is selling, there is also someone buying. Those whales accumulating tons of PPT right now at the low point and bottom since the last all time high are not fools, they know what they are doing. Once they have all done digesting their big stacks, they will find a way to pump it hard and we will wake up and say..OH MY WHAT JUST HAPPENED IT MOONED?  Grin I only have a few hundred PPT but saving them for that rainy day to earn a passive income.  Smiley

This is probably the longest running bear market, right? How many tokens do the whale want to collect lol
why do u think that we are still in bear market? do you have any proofs?

What kind of proof you need to recognize this we are into bear market. This is continuously 3rd month we are into this phase but soon this will be over.

Until few weeks before the consensus 2018 (May 14-16) I think this market is going to be in the same phase.

All you need to do is look at CMC, the market cap ain't rising right now and it is still in downtrend on and off, it will take months before we see the market kick in to a more positive phase. For all the holders of PPT, including myself, I just say hang on and hold and also try to accumulate more under 20/25 bucks because once there is an uptrend and the real live invoices come out, we won't be able to hold the price back and it should take off big time, that's what we all are hoping for to be honest. I really want to be part of the passive income.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
We need to remember that we are still in a bear market and the bears will do all they can to push the prices down and remember this, when someone is selling, there is also someone buying. Those whales accumulating tons of PPT right now at the low point and bottom since the last all time high are not fools, they know what they are doing. Once they have all done digesting their big stacks, they will find a way to pump it hard and we will wake up and say..OH MY WHAT JUST HAPPENED IT MOONED?  Grin I only have a few hundred PPT but saving them for that rainy day to earn a passive income.  Smiley

This is probably the longest running bear market, right? How many tokens do the whale want to collect lol

What kind of proof you need to recognize this we are into bear market. This is continuously 3rd month we are into this phase but soon this will be over.

Until few weeks before the consensus 2018 (May 14-16) I think this market is going to be in the same phase.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
The price is already climbing. In my opinion the price will recover to old highs very soon. In maybe three months we will see some new high points. Invoices will be big with crypto technologie.
sell with a good profit.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1

Recent partnership with Komodo platform is a right move. Based on the platform's strength and its atomic swap technology, Populous could easily have some leverage on this.
where I can learn more about this platform? didn't hear about it
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Recent partnership with Komodo platform is a right move. Based on the platform's strength and its atomic swap technology, Populous could easily have some leverage on this.
Activity: 91
Populous Prices, Graphs, Calculator and other important info are now available at http://CryptoIndex.co/populous

Feel free to send us an e mail if you have any recommendations, suggestions, comments for our portal improvement at [email protected]

Populous Community Welcome to http://CryptoIndex.co/  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
That update which will be real maker or breaker for this project is at 5 weeks distance approximately. If this time promised beta platform as expectations were and will be from it to work, is delivered nothing can stop PPT from going even beyond the moon. If there is another delay then be ready for anything. This is reality about this market how it works.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

legendary

I really dont understand why price of ppt continues to fall? Is there any reason behind this?
cryptocurrency market is collapsing now, I think it's the reason
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
legendary
I really dont understand why price of ppt continues to fall? Is there any reason behind this?

In my opinion, the price is falling because of the constant fluctuation in the price of bitcoin which is causing almost alts to go down.
Pages:
Jump to: