Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 63. (Read 277212 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
The reason why try to rip-off everyone if you have such a profitable legitimate chance right ahead.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
One other approach says little profit with more safety is better where things aren't clearly visible. Populous was selling like hotcake at some point that was a phase and another phase which put it as normal token. There are almost 6 weeks for beta release it is long time. The fate of Populous depends on what they are going to deliver till then expect anything based on your instinct not emotions.

I'm sorry but 6 weeks is not a long time.  This isn't a crypto that is coming out with a debit card because btw all those companies suck. This is solving a real problem, it is truly disruptive, it is taking on the status quo, and is coming out in beta in 6 weeks.  I'll take that.
And it's not going to be 6 weeks. It will be more like 4. Nico's just giving himself some cushion so he can surprise with an early beta.
Activity: 145
Merit: 3
Cryptos going to Zero? haha that's cute, you obviously don't understand how game-changing blockchain technology is,  there will always be someone who is more than happy to buy your cryptos. the price totally depends on whatever everyone decides to sell for.  More and more people over time will turn out like me though,  I'm not selling my crypto's... Never!!!!   The purpose of bitcoin was to escape the dollar, and that's just the beginning of why blockchain is so good.  And you seriously want to sell your share of the supply?  Nice one!
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
company to mechanize, improve openness, and accelerate the process. Populated will become a solid competitor in the market.
Activity: 129
Merit: 11
One other approach says little profit with more safety is better where things aren't clearly visible. Populous was selling like hotcake at some point that was a phase and another phase which put it as normal token. There are almost 6 weeks for beta release it is long time. The fate of Populous depends on what they are going to deliver till then expect anything based on your instinct not emotions.

I'm sorry but 6 weeks is not a long time.  This isn't a crypto that is coming out with a debit card because btw all those companies suck. This is solving a real problem, it is truly disruptive, it is taking on the status quo, and is coming out in beta in 6 weeks.  I'll take that.
Activity: 129
Merit: 11
The last thing I'm gonna do is sell my cryptos and have to deal with the probability of waking up one morning and missing a bull run pushing me to FOMO back in,  I just continue to buy the dips and build my supply like the smart money does.

Be gready when others are fearful and fearful when others are greedy.

Ultimately that risk imo is far greater than cryptos going to zero
Let the traders do their thing and the weak hands do their thing, I'll gladly buy more if it keeps going lower.  

PPT looks like it'll be one of the hottest projects on the Ethereum blockchain once everything gets going
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
The last thing I'm gonna do is sell my cryptos and have to deal with the probability of waking up one morning and missing a bull run pushing me to FOMO back in,  I just continue to buy the dips and build my supply like the smart money does.

Be gready when others are fearful and fearful when others are greedy.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
If after May they start getting in regular invoices and the demand for POPULOUS Token grows then this will be very good for the long run and also they have the other token that was airdropped to all of us PPT token holders so that one might grow also to a decent size. We might see a good turning point but I think if and when that comes it will be well into the summer of 2018. I think for now also the price will remain in a sideways movement until something significant happens to the platform and live business then hits with the invoices. That is when we will see the true potential of the POPULOUS project, not before then.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
If you sold at $40 and $25 seems to me like you did the right thing. Wait a few days and you can prob get back in at $9, maybe lower.

It can  , if btc will drop even more , but my prediction would be it will keep at 15-20$ levels , im not a trader or anything , just guessing lol .
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I have been a die hard hodler of this token since ICO.  Luckily I started selling at 40 usd and finally offloaded my remaining tokens at 25 usd.
I might have screwed up, but as much as I love PPT, they don't have any customers - and if I am wrong, and they in fact do have some customers, they do not have nearly enough to satisfy all the token holders.  Therefore, they don't really have any product (as far as I am concerned).
I love PPT, but not right now.  I will get back in later.  I might miss the boat with PPT, but look at the markets... everything is a boat to get back into once the market turns around and many other strong coins have fallen even further than PPT.
In short: my biggest downfall in my crypto career was doing the HODL 4ever thing.  HODL gives you an excellent chance at making big gains and 100% chance of loosing it.  Case and point: every single thing on coinmarketcap.  You have to have an exit strategy and luckily I finally learned with PPT.

Now you have golden chance for second entry to buy back even you already made huge profit by selling this at high price. I think you are intelligent person who find the way how to take right decision on right time so this will help you to make good profit.

If you sold at $40 and $25 seems to me like you did the right thing. Wait a few days and you can prob get back in at $9, maybe lower.
Activity: 1036
I have been a die hard hodler of this token since ICO.  Luckily I started selling at 40 usd and finally offloaded my remaining tokens at 25 usd.
I might have screwed up, but as much as I love PPT, they don't have any customers - and if I am wrong, and they in fact do have some customers, they do not have nearly enough to satisfy all the token holders.  Therefore, they don't really have any product (as far as I am concerned).
I love PPT, but not right now.  I will get back in later.  I might miss the boat with PPT, but look at the markets... everything is a boat to get back into once the market turns around and many other strong coins have fallen even further than PPT.
In short: my biggest downfall in my crypto career was doing the HODL 4ever thing.  HODL gives you an excellent chance at making big gains and 100% chance of loosing it.  Case and point: every single thing on coinmarketcap.  You have to have an exit strategy and luckily I finally learned with PPT.

Now you have golden chance for second entry to buy back even you already made huge profit by selling this at high price. I think you are intelligent person who find the way how to take right decision on right time so this will help you to make good profit.

I am still holding but wish I had also sold when it had reached 70 dollars then I would have 6 times the amount I have now. We live and learn and we really need a miracle now if there is to be any upside for POPULOUS or any other coin or token for that matter. I know many POPULOUS holders follow CLIFF HIGH and his web bots but even he has got it terribly wrong this time and his predictions for this quarter have been completely out of whack. It is not his fault as he is not God and is just a collector of data. I am hoping though sometime in the future, things pick up as at present everything seems to be in the red big time.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
Populous will be working with @fidentiaX to create the first credit insurance on the blockchain. @fidentiaX is an insurance marketplace on the Ethereum blockchain. ==>>https://medium.com/@fidentiaX/fidentiaxs-marketplace-development-update-12th-march-2c0bd13b13ab
It's awesome that fidentaX and PPT are partnering up. I am holding both of these tokens (bought at ICO)  hopefully both of them will give us good returns.

Yes this is very good news as I also hold both these tokens from ICO. WE have all been waiting patiently with PPT so hopefully when May 1st comes along we finally see a working platform. Even with all the fud I have held strong as I believe in the Populous project and dev team.

I have been holding my tokens as well and waiting to see how the market's going to react to May 1st event.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Populous will be working with @fidentiaX to create the first credit insurance on the blockchain. @fidentiaX is an insurance marketplace on the Ethereum blockchain. ==>>https://medium.com/@fidentiaX/fidentiaxs-marketplace-development-update-12th-march-2c0bd13b13ab
It's awesome that fidentaX and PPT are partnering up. I am holding both of these tokens (bought at ICO)  hopefully both of them will give us good returns.

Yes this is very good news as I also hold both these tokens from ICO. WE have all been waiting patiently with PPT so hopefully when May 1st comes along we finally see a working platform. Even with all the fud I have held strong as I believe in the Populous project and dev team.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
You can keep your cents I'll take the gold, silver, and cryptos. Put in a good hard days work and collect the deals on real assets and money. Hodling debt is bad for your health because it inflates at $20 billion soon to be $50 billion a month. Perpetual qe

Don't hold the fiat banks bag for them get out while you still can. Populous can make you a return on your investment in other people that work like you.
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
The whales are getting desperate now,   HODL people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  If you have fiat laying around eat into their sell walls, they absolutely hate it lol
hodl? till its worth 30 cents again?
Activity: 1106
Where it was asked how long it will take for market to recover the simple answer what anyone having watched these kind of events before can give is all depends on the lunch of beta platform on time and then quality of the service and features whatever we call. Before that at least I don't expect any magic happening unless extremely bull run returns in these market when everything is pumped.
Pages:
Jump to: