Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 64. (Read 277212 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 3
The whales are getting desperate now,   HODL people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  If you have fiat laying around eat into their sell walls, they absolutely hate it lol
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
Populous will be working with @fidentiaX to create the first credit insurance on the blockchain. @fidentiaX is an insurance marketplace on the Ethereum blockchain. ==>>https://medium.com/@fidentiaX/fidentiaxs-marketplace-development-update-12th-march-2c0bd13b13ab
It's awesome that fidentaX and PPT are partnering up. I am holding both of these tokens (bought at ICO)  hopefully both of them will give us good returns.
Partnership will benefit each other, but usually you will see the result of partnership in couple of months, not in days or weeks. So i suggest to you to hold your coins for long term investment and hope market condition can recover

I am holding most of the tokens which I bought during the crowdsale and I am planning to hold PPT for a long term. I hope market condition recover soon.

Long term is the best way for now. I think market could recover because a lot of people still interested in the cryptocurrency world and it's more interesting than conventional investment. When the market goes to down people will buy in dip price, as long as there are buyers, crypto market will be crowded.

Any guesstimate how long will it take for the market to go back into a recovery mode?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Populous will be working with @fidentiaX to create the first credit insurance on the blockchain. @fidentiaX is an insurance marketplace on the Ethereum blockchain. ==>>https://medium.com/@fidentiaX/fidentiaxs-marketplace-development-update-12th-march-2c0bd13b13ab
It's awesome that fidentaX and PPT are partnering up. I am holding both of these tokens (bought at ICO)  hopefully both of them will give us good returns.
Partnership will benefit each other, but usually you will see the result of partnership in couple of months, not in days or weeks. So i suggest to you to hold your coins for long term investment and hope market condition can recover

I am holding most of the tokens which I bought during the crowdsale and I am planning to hold PPT for a long term. I hope market condition recover soon.

Long term is the best way for now. I think market could recover because a lot of people still interested in the cryptocurrency world and it's more interesting than conventional investment. When the market goes to down people will buy in dip price, as long as there are buyers, crypto market will be crowded.
legendary

If the promised product is delivered will be game changer and will create totally new class of elites. It is still in testings and would be great to see it becoming reality. The concept on which project is marketed is very powerful but competition is getting serious in this space. It is chance to have balanced amount of all kind of tokens to be in win win situation in the end.
Populous doesn't have any serious competitors, that's what makes it so great. I did invest a small amount in Debitum, but it will take a LONG time before these guys lunch the platform.

I think every project sooner or later will have serious competitors. So the dev team have to working hard so that their product can be great, because if not then investors will moving to another similar project and this is can make the price down
Activity: 145
Merit: 3
very nice growth in the past few hours  
Activity: 44
Merit: 4
If the promised product is delivered will be game changer and will create totally new class of elites. It is still in testings and would be great to see it becoming reality. The concept on which project is marketed is very powerful but competition is getting serious in this space. It is chance to have balanced amount of all kind of tokens to be in win win situation in the end.
Populous doesn't have any serious competitors, that's what makes it so great. I did invest a small amount in Debitum, but it will take a LONG time before these guys lunch the platform.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Whales are totally trying to push down the price of everything to accumulate more market share!!!! Don't loose faith in the technology people, nothing has changed fundamentally.

Cryptos will be very rare in the future, they are already rare today,  (not many people are in a position to buy a whole bitcoin already)  there are some ultra rich people out there who know that they are running out of time before cryptos go full on mainstream.

They really want to get a massive slice of the crypto pie before more people start coming into the market, and they are probably angry that millions of people managed to get in before them at a better price.

So they will do anything to get us to sell, they will run FUD campaigns 24/7,  and fill the market with a ton of supply at the same time to create an artificial panic. Which then manifest's into real panic for no reason at all.

Selling now is the worst idea because this is the dip!! As the veterans say,  buy the dip! Accumulate more like the whales do
legendary
It's awesome that fidentaX and PPT are partnering up. I am holding both of these tokens (bought at ICO)  hopefully both of them will give us good returns.
Merit: 101
All koins down because Google needs to wait until June to unclamp from that chair and ban the crypto ads. They no longer get the bitconnect money. Cheap koins enjoy friends
Activity: 88
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
As I understand, 1 MAY will start platform. I hope, Populous will be good for investors ( although Populous already good for investors)
Activity: 48
I would like to reserve Thai translation. Thank you!
legendary
The latest news from the dev team is amazing and the price is rising again. I have no doubt that this coin will be very successful and all the fudders will cry at the end. PPT is amazing.

Any idea what was that news? All I found is that they are about to make history on 1st of May (tweet) what was that tweet regarding?
Activity: 48
LOL some  of  you guys are hilarious.  Not saying  you are  FUDsters and I  am not a  hard core fan but I will say  the utility of PPT is  going to  be  mindblowing.  I  wonder if we look back in a year who will be right about this project.  Im betting everything on Nico and I think I will come  out ahead.
Activity: 6
Populous community,

Does anyone know why if these guys are not a believers in this project why would they bother coming onto this message board, hmmmmm
why is it that these guys can't figure out that the entire market is correcting, hmmmmm
why is it that these guys are way over bought into crypto's, and crying/whining about it being down when it's up from 0.65 cents, hmmmmm
why is it that these guys don't understand the -Psychology of a Market Cycle-(google it), hmmmmmm

P.S
PPT = Google
PPP = Yahoo.......lol

P.S.P.S
Care what other people think and you shall forever be their prisoner---

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
The latest news from the dev team is amazing and the price is rising again. I have no doubt that this coin will be very successful and all the fudders will cry at the end. PPT is amazing.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
If the cryptocurrency turbulence continues their might not be significant initial increase in value of token by may 1. For whatever reason when thing get a turn around it will be a good time for the token. It will be one of the successful project in complete calendar year on cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: