Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PoS/MN] Minnodes - Hosted Masternode | Shared masternode platform - page 4. (Read 1319 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 2
The development team of this project constantly makes major changes to the project to make it the best version of itself. Such large-scale actions will help the project achieve its goals.
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
I'm really looking forward to the appearance of a coin on the exchange. To increase the daily trading volume, you can launch airdrop. Now many projects are doing it.
Activity: 236
Continuous improvement and further innovations are really needed to ensure that this project remains interesting and remains at the discretion and choice of people. I was hoping that the team would continue its work, and this project will provide the community with many opportunities for people and the entire crypto community.
Agree, although the project is getting bigger and better every day, it still needs careful monitoring for successful success. We all believe that the market is rather unstable and needs every project to be good for increasing value. At least, if the cost grows, the project is still stable and exists.
Continuous improvement and further innovations are really needed to ensure that this project remains interesting and remains at the discretion and choice of people. I was hoping that the team would continue its work, and this project will provide the community with many opportunities for people and the entire crypto community.
Activity: 130
Good afternoon. Do you already have prior arrangements with the exchanges? And when will your token be traded on exchanges?
yes,we have requested to crex24 and will be listed this month
Only with this exchange? Are you planning to list your token to Coinmarketcap?

Coinmarketcap requires a coin to get listed on 2 CMC Listed Exchange so once they got listed in crex24 they only need to get listed on 1 more exchange.
As far as I know, it is also necessary that the currency have more than 10,000 dollars in daily trading.
If I am not mistaken, now this requirement is not necessary, although it was previously so.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Good afternoon. Do you already have prior arrangements with the exchanges? And when will your token be traded on exchanges?

Coinmarketcap requires a coin to get listed on 2 CMC Listed Exchange so once they got listed in crex24 they only need to get listed on 1 more exchange.
Activity: 106
Hi, when your Whitepaper will be realesed?
We will release in next week
Hello, when? Lemme know please, I want to learn, okay? Thank in advance.
Activity: 240
copper member
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
Activity: 90
Any news on the project? I want to hear updates. The market situation is stabilizing.
That's for sure. Today the price has risen greatly. Hopefully there will be more growth in the future.
Very good price for hosting masternodes. I think you can prove yourself well in the market. Let's see what will happen next
Activity: 107
Will new projects be added to your service? Now I see that you have some partners, but this is only the beginning.
Any news on the project? I want to hear updates. The market situation is stabilizing.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Hii there...guys what should be  done with the zip file in get hub after downloading desktop wallet ,?, also my VPS is windows or i have to have linux?

Extract and run the .exe (QT) File to run the wallet for windows then generate your own address
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Hii there...guys what should be  done with the zip file in get hub after downloading desktop wallet ,?, also my VPS is windows or i have to have linux?
Activity: 81
Guys, who have already used the services of the project? Can you write a review here? I would like to know.
Activity: 90
I read in this thread that you have already added the coin to the exchange. Can I get the link to this exchange?
Minnodes coin has been listed on MCT+
https://trade.mct.plus/

Is it a cryptocurrency exchange or just an currency exchanger? And where to see the volume of trades?
Activity: 107
I read in this thread that you have already added the coin to the exchange. Can I get the link to this exchange?
Minnodes coin has been listed on MCT+
https://trade.mct.plus/
Pages:
Jump to: