Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PoS/MN] Minnodes - Hosted Masternode | Shared masternode platform - page 6. (Read 1319 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Good evening. Are there any restrictions for using your services? In all countries we can use your service?
copper member
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
Aside from Hosting Price, What is your competitive edge compare to other shared masternode hosting services?
- We are faster, installation masternode time takes place in less than 20s
- We have re-install feature,it is very useful in case you want to install a masternode that overrides the current masternode without the cost of installing a new one.
- In the near future we will allow multiple masternodes installations in once.
- And more in the future, we update our regular platform every week including bugs fixed and features

You forgot 1 Important thing, Security compare to your competitors. CHT has been hack last few weeks. so how can you secure customer funds?
yes,I know that
About Masternode hosting, we use a cold wallet setup so your coins never have to leave your wallet. At no point will we have access to your coins.
About Shared masternode,cold wallet is stored on a dedicated server and only I have pemission to access this server, on the customer side we provide 2fa authentication security , without this code you cannot withdraw coin

copper member
Hi, when your Whitepaper will be realesed?
We will release in next week
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Aside from Hosting Price, What is your competitive edge compare to other shared masternode hosting services?
- We have re-install feature,it is very useful in case you want to install a masternode that overrides the current masternode without the cost of installing a new one.
- And more in the future, we update our regular platform every week including bugs fixed and features

You forgot 1 Important thing, Security compare to your competitors. CHT has been hack last few weeks. so how can you secure customer funds?
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
Hi, when your Whitepaper will be realesed?
copper member
the project looks interesting but you starts at the worst time for the master. investors are massively moving they holdingsto exchange tokens and blockchains. even the industry leader dash is experiencing problems and will be forced to dismiss part of the team.
I agree, but we have a long-term plan and we will pass this bad time  Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
the project looks interesting but you starts at the worst time for the master. investors are massively moving they holdingsto exchange tokens and blockchains. even the industry leader dash is experiencing problems and will be forced to dismiss part of the team.
copper member
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Activity: 112
Have you thought about giving a trial free trial period for testing the platform? For example, for 7 days.
yes, free 30 days for masternode hosting service
Is it already available today? If so, very cool, I will definitely try to use your services.
copper member
Have you thought about giving a trial free trial period for testing the platform? For example, for 7 days.
yes, free 30 days for masternode hosting service
Activity: 207
copper member
Good morning, please tell me, will there be any discounts or bonuses for people who will immediately buy your services for a long period of time?
Morning Drugs.
If you pay by day, the price will be $ 0.15 but if you pay by month the price will be $ 2, you save a lot if you pay by month
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Good morning, please tell me, will there be any discounts or bonuses for people who will immediately buy your services for a long period of time?
copper member
What do I get a reward for? Who can explain to me the essence of the platform? I understand this is the listing of the most promising masternodes, am I right?
You can use MINC coin to pay the maintenance fee of masternode on the platform
Please watch this video to understand how the platform works https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sC8Zw5ueWQ
copper member
Prices are quite attractive. $ 0.15 per day is a very good price. What currency do you accept payment? Is it possible to pay cryptocurrency?
yes,you can pay with our coin (Minnodes coin - MINC)
copper member
Can I launch the masternodes on the Windows OS or only on Linux?
yes, but your wallet has to be open 24/7 and for some coin require sentinel, the installation will be more complicated.
copper member
Good evening, guys. An interesting project, but where is your technical paper? (Whitepaper)
I can not find. If someone find, please send the link.
Hi
White paper will be release soon
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Prices are quite attractive. $ 0.15 per day is a very good price. What currency do you accept payment? Is it possible to pay cryptocurrency?
The price is really good, you need to make sure the quality of the services provided. If the project performs its duties well, I will certainly join it.
I have already used the services of the project, everything is in order, I can safely recommend.
Wow, great. What did you buy masternode? Or is this confidential information?

The price is relatively cheap but I am wondering how much would you get from this? Is it worth investing?
I wonder if the person who said he used the services of this project and safely recommend had already received his ROI, considering that this platform is new?
What is his basis of saying that he's safely recommending it?
Activity: 107
The price is really good, you need to make sure the quality of the services provided. If the project performs its duties well, I will certainly join it.
I have already used the services of the project, everything is in order, I can safely recommend.
What would you recommend when purchasing masternode? What is better to pay attention?
Pages:
Jump to: