Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PoS/MN] Minnodes - Hosted Masternode | Shared masternode platform - page 7. (Read 1319 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 2
Everything is done very nice and presentable. Designers did a good job. I would like to know more about your team.
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
Prices are quite attractive. $ 0.15 per day is a very good price. What currency do you accept payment? Is it possible to pay cryptocurrency?
The price is really good, you need to make sure the quality of the services provided. If the project performs its duties well, I will certainly join it.
I have already used the services of the project, everything is in order, I can safely recommend.
Wow, great. What did you buy masternode? Or is this confidential information?
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
seems a good project, I will follow, the value of the service is quite rasoavel.
I hope it works
Activity: 96
Prices are quite attractive. $ 0.15 per day is a very good price. What currency do you accept payment? Is it possible to pay cryptocurrency?
The price is really good, you need to make sure the quality of the services provided. If the project performs its duties well, I will certainly join it.
I have already used the services of the project, everything is in order, I can safely recommend.
Activity: 240
Hello everyone, the project as a whole looks very fresh and promising, but I think you still need to work on some aspects.
Activity: 130
Activity: 236
What do I get a reward for? Who can explain to me the essence of the platform? I understand this is the listing of the most promising masternodes, am I right?
Activity: 163
Activity: 201
Can I launch the masternodes on the Windows OS or only on Linux?
Activity: 207
Good evening, guys. An interesting project, but where is your technical paper? (Whitepaper)
I can not find. If someone find, please send the link.
copper member
Activity: 104
It is necessary to have more POW mining coins,
which can be obtained with the help of GPU, ASIC equipment,
 so that people have some interest in them ...
Pos Coin Spam and no one needs it for a long time !!!

You Coin Lastpowblock=200....
Spam coin.....
you just look at POS and conclude that we spam?
Take a look at the actual product we created
https://ms.minnodes.io
it's easy? No, we worked very hard to created it
Just join to our discord to see the platform development process.Thanks Smiley
copper member
copper member
WEBSITE              PLATFORM               WHITEPAPER                   GITHUB              EXPLORER               MEDIUM               DISCORD               TELEGRAM               TWITTER

- Our platform is ready!

========== Exchanges ===========

========== Reviews ===========

========== Guides ===========

• To launch masternode, you need to know some linux command because it usually doesnt have the interface. You also have to read the complicated installation documentation.
  • You need to choose a vps provider. Since there are many available options now, choosing a good one is difficult.
  • Your server may be attacked DDos
  • You must check the masternode status using command line.
  • You must check the masternode status using command line.
  • When you have multiple masternode, it is more difficult to monitor masternode
  • You just want to invest patially in the masternode but the masternode needs enough coins to be able to installed.

- We think these difficulties are an obstacle for investors so we have developed a platform that allows investors to easily invest in masternode.

- Minnodes makes running a masternode easy enough for anyone. By providing a user-friendly interface layer the need for strong technical skills is removed. Behind the scenes our flexible infrastructure and scalable distributed network ensure maximum performance and reliability

- If you want to reduce the risk of investing, you can use the masternode sharing platform,which gives the opportunity to divide the cost with other people and get a reward depending on your investments percentage.

- Our server has the best anti-DDos solution, you can be assured of your masternode against DDos attacks.

- Easy payment with the our coin Minnodes coin - MINC

Languages
Russian
Polish

WEBSITE              PLATFORM               WHITEPAPER                   GITHUB              EXPLORER               MEDIUM               DISCORD               TELEGRAM               TWITTER

Pages:
Jump to: