Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POW] EPIC - Epic Private Internet Cash | MimbleWimble | Dandelion++ - page 9. (Read 8181 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Activity: 163
Merit: 4
I am skeptical about making a fork of a fork
Popcorn time 🍿
Activity: 9
any premine?

There is no premine. We do have a budget system for development, marketing, legal, etc., that is 8.8% in year 1, 7.7% in year 2, etc., reducing 1.1% every year until reaching 0%.

The description of the project looks interesting and unique. I wanted to look into the code, but github section on the site is empty. Are you going to open it at some time, or it is intentionally? Still worth to add this info on the site

The GitHub will be made available before launch, and we'll be sure to share as soon as it is available. Thanks for the patience!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
The description of the project looks interesting and unique. I wanted to look into the code, but github section on the site is empty. Are you going to open it at some time, or it is intentionally? Still worth to add this info on the site
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
copper member
Activity: 7
Merit: 11
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
copper member
Indeed; this is essentially BitGrin (Grin + Bitcoin emission + mining tax) minus the Grin acknowledgement.

When asked earlier what distinguishes this project from BitGrin, they claimed it has no mining tax, which it now does.

There are key differences between Epic and Grin/Bitgrin, and this difference will increase as we progress on development. And again, we do acknowledge Grin in our white paper and soon to go public GitHub.

The budget emission is 8.8% first year and reduces 1.1% every year until zero. This is relatively much more modest than some coins and will help ensure we can continue developing and promoting. The ultimate goal is to transition from using a foundation to a decentralized autonomous organization.
donator
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051
Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs
Indeed; this is essentially BitGrin (Grin + Bitcoin emission + mining tax) minus the Grin acknowledgement.

When asked earlier what distinguishes this project from BitGrin, they claimed it has no mining tax, which it now does.

There are key differences between Epic and Grin/Bitgrin, and this difference will increase as we progress on development. And again, we do acknowledge Grin in our white paper and soon to go public GitHub.

The budget emission is 8.8% first year and reduces 1.1% every year until zero. This is relatively much more modest than some coins and will help ensure we can continue developing and promoting. The ultimate goal is to transition from using a foundation to a decentralized autonomous organization.

copper member
It’s saddened me to see that no credit is given to Grin, from which you forked.

Credit is given to Grin in our white paper and when GitHub is public. We will give credit where it is due.

legendary
Activity: 984
Merit: 1091

donator
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051
Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs
Reserved. Old Ann will forward to this one soon.

That is our old Ann posted from this username. It now forwards to this Ann.
   this topic https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/snipped-5112108 is your main line?

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251
Activity: 353
Merit: 10
Guys,

Come talk with DynX in order to take care of the Listing in the DEX. Don't waste money in huge listing fees.

dynx.io
https://discord.gg/K4vkkx3

Regards
Miguel

copper member
copper member
Reserved. Old Ann will forward to this one soon.
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: