Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥 [ANN] 🔥🔥 [Pre-ICO 13.Nov] ⚡⚡ XZEN. New Hardware cryptocurrency wallet ⚡⚡ - page 2. (Read 4456 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 10
how to buy ico, can somebody help me ?
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Yeah it is enough to collect money for the main ICO for me. I will sell some of my tokens in late January, and get ZXEN tokens, what do you telling about free hardware wallet? probably missed something?
Regards.

It is XZEN tokens not ZXEN tokens. If you invest more than $1000 in this ICO, you will get a free hardware wallet which create and make by them. A very promising hardware wallet that can compete with other competitor out there.

Omg sorry my mistake . It was hard week for me. Can you pls give me link or where you find info about free wallet if investment more then 1000$ need to check it. Hard to surf from phone.
Regards.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
Yeah it is enough to collect money for the main ICO for me. I will sell some of my tokens in late January, and get ZXEN tokens, what do you telling about free hardware wallet? probably missed something?
Regards.

It is XZEN tokens not ZXEN tokens. If you invest more than $1000 in this ICO, you will get a free hardware wallet which create and make by them. A very promising hardware wallet that can compete with other competitor out there.
Yeah it is enough to collect money for the main ICO for me. I will sell some of my tokens in late January, and get XZEN tokens, what do you telling about free hardware wallet? probably missed something?
Regards.
Yep this project is very promising, i will definetely send my funds at the crowdsale in the February. I think project will reach hard cap very fast!
Regards.

A month more to go and it seems like a long time have passed since last pre-sale. But 2 months is enough for me to collect more enough money to participate in XZEN ICO.  Cool

I want the free hardware wallet.  Cheesy
Yep this project is very promising, i will definetely send my funds at the crowdsale in the February. I think project will reach hard cap very fast!
Regards.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Hello i just found your project. And it looks very promising. I will join your telegram chat to get more news about project! Good Luck at the ICO!

Welcome) This is a very promising and interesting project, join us. Soon they must submit the first prototypes, I advise you to follow the news.
Still patiently waiting for the official public tokens sale for XZEN. It is in Feb and we still got a month to go to prepare for it. Quite device will be coming out soon to compete with ledger soon. I am looking forward to it.
Hi, i started to follow XZEN social media pages, and joined telegram chat to know all latest news about project. I definetely will not miss ICO. This project is really great!And it will have success in 2018.
Regards.
copper member
Activity: 34
Merit: 10
ICOHOLDER SUPPORT
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/xzen-15987 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.
Hello i just found your project. And it looks very promising. I will join your telegram chat to get more news about project! Good Luck at the ICO!

Xzen ICO is in February. Hope you can join by that time. The team will come out with the prototype too before the official ICO.
Are you going to cooperate in the future with some big blockchain projects?

This need to wait for the official announcement from the team and developer but sure they can cooperate with any big blockchain project in the future.

Yes, I think you're right. It would be nice if they began to cooperate with other projects.

This need to wait for the official announcement from the team and developer but sure they can cooperate with any big blockchain project in the future.
Activity: 174
What measures to ensure the safety of the wallet?
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
hi is there a prototype, minimum viable product or trial underway? would like to know if there is
Activity: 434
Merit: 106
There is a HERO in everyone of us!
Wow that hardware wallet + app and watch look very impressive to be honest! Is there any estimated retail price already? Or at least an assumption how the price will be compared to the Nano Ledger and Trezor?
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
How much was raised in the crowdsale and when will we see the products live and working, i strongly believe that xzen can beat others in the physical wallet category.
Whit which crypto you will work?

Major cryptocurrecncies which can give the best competition to the nano S. I hope this hardware wallet can give a boost to all other hardware wallet to do better.
Pages:
Jump to: