Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥 [ANN] 🔥🔥 [Pre-ICO 13.Nov] ⚡⚡ XZEN. New Hardware cryptocurrency wallet ⚡⚡ - page 5. (Read 4456 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 123
In Q1 2018 is coming wallet app

XZEN APP

-NFC payments for goods in 36 mln. points around the world
-Simple money transfers by name instead of difficult public keys
-Fingerprint recognition for easy confirmation of transactions
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Dream of the Great

Tell me how many tokens were sold on pre-ICO? How much do you plan to raise for the ICO? Are you going to advertise yourself somewhere?
Activity: 179
Wow, guys, I congratulate you on completing the Pre-ICO, this is a big stage in your activities. Now we are looking forward to the prototype)  Tongue
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
So you guys are going to build the prototype? Will it be available before the ICO starts? I believe it will help to get more investors if so.

Also what is the date for ICO ?

i would love to see a video of a prototype!

Give the team and devs some time. They will.come out with a prototype very soon i believe.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
💲
So you guys are going to build the prototype? Will it be available before the ICO starts? I believe it will help to get more investors if so.

i would love to see a video of a prototype!

Nice, with pre-ico done, The ico will be successful for sure!

yes. with the amount that raised during pre-ico, i dont think there will be any problem for them in the main ICO. It will be a success for sure.
💲
Nice, with pre-ico done, The ico will be successful for sure!
You are absolutely right. ICO was completed literally just that. It was collected 372 thousand dollars. I believe that this is certainly a success. Hooray.

Dear Community we are excited to announce that XZEN Pre-ICO TokenSale is finished successfully!
We are grateful for your support.
All additional information for our investors will be sent by email soon. Our latest news (including events concerning XZEN Project) and Project reports will be published in our official XZEN Medium on a monthly basis.

That is a great amount for dev and team to come out with a prototype that can convince more people to join in during the main ico period. They could even go ahead the schedule.
Activity: 392
And I was very interested in the product, the idea is very necessary. I hope the team has enough skills to implement this product. The preliminary ICO was successful. I think success is guaranteed.
You are absolutely right. ICO was completed literally just that. It was collected 372 thousand dollars. I believe that this is certainly a success. Hooray.

Dear Community we are excited to announce that XZEN Pre-ICO TokenSale is finished successfully!
All additional information for our investors will be sent by email soon. Our latest news (including events concerning XZEN Project) and Project reports will be published in our official XZEN Medium on a monthly basis.

My bad I wrote additional digit Smiley Anyhow congratulations to the team that they can start their marketing campaign and deliver the prototype. Then we all can contribute to the future success of the project.

By the way what will happen with bounty? When ICO is going to start? Thanks
Activity: 546
Merit: 105

Only 24 hours remaining the project will commence its development so go and grab your tokens to be among the first who will enjoy the next generation of hardware wallets

I thought presale was closed which raised about 372000 usd. That is not bad for a project. Ico will start in feb
Few hours remaining the project will commence its development so go and grab your tokens to be among the first who will enjoy the next generation of hardware wallets
Guys. Until the end of the tokensale is only a few hours. Up to the hardcap has only to collect 40 thousand dollars.  Smiley

That is nice. Hope that we can hit the hardcap very soon and the project will go well. Well done team.
💲
Guys. Until the end of the tokensale is only a few hours. Up to the hardcap has only to collect 40 thousand dollars.  Smiley

well that is a good news. i think they will hit the CAP very soon, with the ICO !
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Activity: 391
Merit: 251
Congratulations, pre-sale can be considered successful. I wish the company such as successful major sales.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Hm, I like idea, and whole project looks solid Cool.
I should learn more about..
developers are not qualified, I do not like such projects, I will not participate Lips sealed

What do you mean not qualified? If you just don't like the project pass through. If you say not qulified bear yourself to explain why. Otherwise you are just a simple spammer.
You can't say anyone that he is not qualified until they didn't deliver the project and you test it.
From this point of view the only one who is not qulified is you.
Pages:
Jump to: