Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥 [ANN] 🔥🔥 [Pre-ICO 13.Nov] ⚡⚡ XZEN. New Hardware cryptocurrency wallet ⚡⚡ - page 6. (Read 4456 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 123
On the surface of XZEN wallet, there is used a single interface, enabling easy and convenient access to a variety of financial services and also ensuring the safety of interaction with them. However, inside the wallet, there is complex software architecture, combining different stacks of technologies, reconciling two different blockchains: Ethereum and Bitcoin. XZEN protocol is based on blockchain Graphen.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
any news about this project?

you can join their telegram group and ask for the latest news. yes, the token sales is going to end soon and the hardcap will be reach in any minutes soon.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
💲
Does Smb knows, whether this team has experience?

it is not about experience, it is about developing a new thing, a new product. Whether or not you are experienced or not, if they are able to come out with this idea that means they are going to finish this idea with a lot of problems and troubles to come and to solve in the future. i hope the team are all mentally and physically prepare and "no delay" sort of situation happen to them.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
This is great project! Thank you!
Activity: 28
developers are not qualified, I do not like such projects, I will not participate Lips sealed
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
A good construction design and equipped our cryptocurrency wallet with Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor and triple encryption of decentralized storage of data, thus enabling secure transactions and storage of financial assets. The gadget will also have IP67-standard ingress protection, a high-contrast LCD display with 960x640 resolution, and an integrated 1100 mAh battery with a standby time of up to two weeks. As you know we have also added an NFC-chip and a fingerprint scanner to make our device the most functional one for the end users

Sure man. Check out their team on website https://xzen.io/

All of them have experience in the field they are contributing in XZEN. Each of them has minimum of 5 years and you can check it through public profiles.

Activity: 35
Just visited the website and what i found? Nearly 400k USD invested. I was like WOW, that's very nice move from some investor who is confident in the project!

good job done by xzen team! Hope you will deliver!
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
lets said if i contributed $1000, and i got the free hardware wallet right? will them able to ship the hardware internationally without any shipping cost?

who bear the shipping cost? thanks

Hi Fanten. Every investor who bought tokens for more than $ 1 thousand receives a XZEN hardware wallet as a gift. The delivery will indeed be arranged at the international level, but the buyer pays the shipping costs.

thanks, so we as an investor need to bear the shipping cost. could you estimate the price of shipping to asia right now?

really hope to get something much better than nano s to hold my coins. thanks

At the moment, I can not say anything specific about the price of delivery. Be sure to follow the news and development and learn about it first. And also many thanks for your interest and support!

Definitely on my watch list! This is real innovation here, in the near future the demand for better wallet solutions will be very big and this is one neat approach to solve this. Hopefully you will be able to achieve what you planned.

And you are right friend. Every day the crypto currency is becoming more popular. And if you buy it, you need to be responsible for all your actions. If you do not want to lose your money, you need to be able to properly store your deposit. And here comes to your rescue XZEN. Thank you for support.  Smiley

is there an airdrop or bounty link ?

Of course, here is a link to the main topic of the campaign bounty. Welcome: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-xzen-get-tokens-and-free-hardware-wallet-xzen-2397533
Hi guys) Well, I have a couple of questions here. What will be the estimated price for the purse and in which countries will it be possible to purchase it?  Roll Eyes
You asked a very good question. I did not answer my question, and I also really want to know about it. Are there any restrictions on the delivery to any country?

Hello. The estimated cost of a XZEN hardware wallet is 100 - 120 dollars.
And besides, there are no restrictions on delivery, because it will be all over the world.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
is there an airdrop or bounty link ?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Definitely on my watch list! This is real innovation here, in the near future the demand for better wallet solutions will be very big and this is one neat approach to solve this. Hopefully you will be able to achieve what you planned.
lets said if i contributed $1000, and i got the free hardware wallet right? will them able to ship the hardware internationally without any shipping cost?

Hi Fanten. Every investor who bought tokens for more than $ 1 thousand receives a XZEN hardware wallet as a gift. The delivery will indeed be arranged at the international level, but the buyer pays the shipping costs.

thanks, so we as an investor need to bear the shipping cost. could you estimate the price of shipping to asia right now?

really hope to get something much better than nano s to hold my coins. thanks

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Looks like a smart wallet that will be upgraded to a smart phone plus wallet in the next upgraded version.. I think that product can be really be a hot seller.

Activity: 532
Dream of the Great
Hi guys) Well, I have a couple of questions here. What will be the estimated price for the purse and in which countries will it be possible to purchase it?  Roll Eyes
You asked a very good question. I did not answer my question, and I also really want to know about it. Are there any restrictions on the delivery to any country?
Activity: 179
Hi guys) Well, I have a couple of questions here. What will be the estimated price for the purse and in which countries will it be possible to purchase it?  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: