Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] AFELI COIN - An innovative 3D marketplace - page 10. (Read 3676 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I do not even know where to start. Thank you for a great opportunity to earn tokens!
I can tell you, if you are interested
Activity: 5
I do not even know where to start. Thank you for a great opportunity to earn tokens!
Activity: 84
https://scontent-frt3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/31421557_164363274261777_8116436549517705216_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&_nc_eui2=v1%3AAeEGLeDvjhlmhjfiAmkqR2iCwGynwnba40fawrutkhigpynHu2g5EZ6FCuNE7DeGPFcxfC1ugcLiAEyvNgfLg5oKX13fsQcrvtYMZaxMkZwL4Q&oh=c27a64c07e8e978dc6ffc2eac510efee&oe=5B50B6CB

Hello dear! As a member of Afeli team I would like to present you our project. Afeli is not only about 3D marketing! This social network provides to its users the unique way of communication using absolutely different strategy. Afeli gives you an opportunity to create your own 3D avatar and to communicate with friends and idols using avatars VR in real time.
As was mentioned before, our platform should be the first trade marketplace with absolutely amazing trading opportunities.
We guarantee you a great pleasure of participation in real-time excursion of world’s greatest galleries, schools of art and Afeli is ready to give you a high qualified guide, who will tell you about art!
And this is just a start of our great journey.
More information about our project we will provide you soon.
If this project really happens, it should be successful mainly in women's fashion, a question, if it does not reach the soft cap, will it still be developed?
Hello dear!
yes of course we are doing this. We want to raise funds that in 2019, to enter the payback stage of the project.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
If this project really happens, it should be successful mainly in women's fashion, a question, if it does not reach the soft cap, will it still be developed?
Reports are quickly checked and questions answered. Good administrator work is visible.
thank's
Activity: 2
Reports are quickly checked and questions answered. Good administrator work is visible.
Hello everybody.     
Any questions to developers or team other members Huh? We are ready 7/24
About me.

Founder and CEO Afeli. An entrepreneur and designer, an expert in 3D modeling and creating virtual images. I have experience in the design of furniture and interiors for over 10 years, founded  design company Kakoyan Design.
If you have a question, you can asked me.
https://www.facebook.com/100002271944184
https://t.me/VahagKakoyan
I will definitely take part, it's very interesting for you
we are grateful to you for your interest.
I will definitely take part, it's very interesting for you
Activity: 42

Hello dear! As a member of Afeli team I would like to present you our project. Afeli is not only about 3D marketing! This social network provides to its users the unique way of communication using absolutely different strategy. Afeli gives you an opportunity to create  your own 3D avatar and to communicate with friends and idols using avatars in VRIN real-time.
As was mentioned before, our platform should be the first trade marketplace with absolutely amazing trading opportunities.
We guarantee you a great pleasure of participation in real-time excursion of world’s greatest galleries, schools of art and Afeli is ready to give you a high qualified guide, who will tell you about art!
And this is just a start of our great journey.
More information about our project we will provide you soon.
Activity: 3
I like Afeli. Interesting project. I will take part
Afeli coin looks interesting and a lot of support, this is a good first step for the project journey in the future. Hope it grows well.

Thank you so much, we do our the best to justify your expectations.

Thank you too for your opinion.
Activity: 12
Activity: 10
Activity: 22
A great opportunity to get tokens without attachments
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Afeli coin looks interesting and a lot of support, this is a good first step for the project journey in the future. Hope it grows well.
Activity: 41
Pages:
Jump to: