Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] AFELI COIN - An innovative 3D marketplace - page 13. (Read 3646 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Good day to all! Any information on how token sales are going?

I see  the founders have a lot of experience, have a question , how can  tokens  be used in  system?

Tokens can be used to pay for the services of the platform, or hold as an asset to receive dividends.

Hi, Devs, say me on what platform will project work? On your own blockchain or on one of the already existing.

At least read the thread. This question has already been. And the developers answered it in great detail.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

Hm, this projects looks great.

thanks
Activity: 13

that project will be succeed. i saw a lot of project just like this before

Thank you, we also think so.

You want to earn free AfeliCoin tokens?
AirDrop campaign: http://goo.gl/w9wpcL
Bounty campaign: http://goo.gl/dFcqtq

Tell me, when do you plan to transfer tokens to participants Airdrop bounty? After the end of ICO?
Activity: 84

Wow, what an amazing project! The development team looks professional.

Agreed. Especially impressive are very strong programmers, which is very important for the project.
https://pp.userapi.com/c834200/v834200244/11d145/TK989GSlmVA.jpg

​​How to try on a dress without leaving the house? Now it's possible due to Afeli!

Shopping - pretty ambiguous notion. For some people to go shopping in a mall is a kind of marvelous adventure, where treasure waits for them in every boutique. But there are also some, who drag this "treasure" on their back and for hours sits on waiting benches. Shopping in nowadays sense is a difficult and long process. We could consider internet-shopping as a way out, but there are also some limitations, for example:
- A lot of time is spending for the search.
- Scanty choice.
- False product description.
- Unreasonably high prices.
- No possibility of trying clothes on and so...

The same difficulties you can face in other industries. Although Internet became our faithful companion already for more than 20 years, the progress doesn't rushes itself. People continue failing by hotel rooms booking, furniture buying and even getting a ticket to a theatre becomes a problem.

Afeli project challenges to nowadays shopping and "takes the bull by the horns". The platform combines blockchain and 3D-technologies in itself. The aim of Afeli creators is to change habitual processes in Internet-shopping. 3D-marketplace allows customers to study the goods in full details and event to try it on without leaving their own houses.

Afeli - online market, social network and entertainment center at once.

The platform's based on Unity 3D engine that allows to adopt to new digital technologies in market. The customer can create his own 3D-avatar, which he can use for virtual dressing room. With its help it's possible to try on a specific dress with certain shoes, and all without models, whom every outfit suits perfectly. Only you and selected product.

But that's not it. Probably there are only two endless notions: the universe and apartment repair. If you're afraid to start the repair, Afeli developers know how to help you. Everything is like in a computer game: you can produce your apartment design from the bottom. No more arguing about the color of curtains in the kitchen. Also due to Afeli innovative technology you're able to take a walk through hotel room. It's a famous trap, when on a web-site it's written about "Panoramic view on the ocean", but in fact there could even be no windows at all. But with Afeli such disappointments are going to be forgotten like a nightmare.

Hey team, can you  clarify what is an inferior limit of my donation in your ICO and pre-ICO?

Less than 1 token can hardly be sold. Therefore 0,001 ETH pre-ICO and 0,002 ETH ICO.
Activity: 42

Hey team, can you  clarify what is an inferior limit of my donation in your ICO and pre-ICO?

Hi!
There are not limit on tokens, you can have as 1 tokens as 100 tokens AEI.
Activity: 358
Merit: 100
I am confident with the uniqueness that belongs to it the AFELI COIN project will be successful in the future hopefully many flowing support for this new project

The idea of the project deserves attention. I will study the documents in more detail and , perhaps, I will support you on ICO, but even with a superficial study it is clear that the project will be in demand among users.

Thank you for your opinion!
Yes, this project really have been demanded among users, we get many questions about the prokect information.
Pre ICO have already started, but ICO will start on Jun 23.

Wish good luck to you! Hope you're doing well!

Thank you, we’ll do everything for the good result.

It seems to be an interesting project. It could be a good investiment!

Thank you for good words. Follow us and you’ll be informed about our Project.

We all look forward to the finished product. I wanna to see its capabilities.

It will make in life sooner.
There is any information about project.
In April 2018, it is planned to launch the Alpha version of the Afeli platform and conduct two stages of the ICO. After the completion of the ICO in July 2018, the distribution of tokens and listing on stock exchanges are to be conducted.
During the 4th quarter of 2018, the 3D platform will be tested and for the 1st quarter of 2019, a full-featured Beta version is planned to be launched.
Integration of AR / VR services is scheduled for the third quarter of 2019.
I will add that the feedback of the team is very prompt and substantive.

Thank you so much for such good words. We really appreciate.

I am also pleased to participate in the project with professional and operational developers.

Such good words. ☺️ Thank you very much. Your opinion is important for us. We will work more and more intensively to justify our audinece all expectations.
https://pp.userapi.com/c846018/v846018794/34eb4/KP6sYQgkG9U.jpg

How to receive from VR not only pleasure, but benefits

There are a lot of projects last years in the world, connected to virtual reality. Nevertheless almost none of them has changed customers' behavior. Afeli project completely changes habitual processes in trading with help of 3D-technologies and blockchain technology.

Clothes selection sometimes can be difficult enough, especially for women. In pursuit of sales, for example, on Black Friday, shopping malls turn into battlefields. And even if you win a victory and get "that dress", in result it turns as too big for you... and "those shoes", which would fit with the dress well just got sold.

Such occasions can turn customers away of the live-shopping and the only way left is internet-shops. But they have their own flaws. By watching clothes on models we rarely pay attention to their flaws. We order them... and get not exactly what we wanted. The size doesn't fit, it looked better on images and so. In sum, sheer disappointment, waste of energy and money.

Afeli project offers to users innovative 3D-platform, created on a modern Unity engine. With this technology you can make a digital copy of yourself, your apartment and even your pet. Or in other words - 3D-avatar. By using the platform you get a possibility to try any clothes on and study products in the slightest details. Besides, solves the problem with repair and apartment arrangement. Select furniture and design as you want. Now you are a foreman, a builder, a designer and an architect at once.

The platform users (sellers, manufacturers and customers) create their own gallery with their goods and services. Thus you can not only try a jacket or a dress on, but also you can walk through apartment, watch the view from the window and also peek into each locker and drawer.

The Unity 3D engine and Special VR-devices will take you from the real world into digital. Would you want to see a hotel room before to go to the resort? Afeli will easily teleport you to any spot in the world, and you can make a choice without losing your time and money.

Afeli is going to fill a new niche, that has never been embodied by any project. Join us and become a part of new digital future.
I will add that the feedback of the team is very prompt and substantive.

Thank you so much for such good words. We really appreciate.

I am also pleased to participate in the project with professional and operational developers.

Pages:
Jump to: