Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] AFELI COIN - An innovative 3D marketplace - page 14. (Read 3646 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Hm, this projects looks awesome.

Thank you for good words. We do everything to justify your expectations.
I will add that the feedback of the team is very prompt and substantive.

Thank you so much for such good words. We really appreciate.

Hi, Devs, tell me on what platform will project work? On your own blockchain or on one of the already existing.

Look at my previous post and White paper. Platform Ethereum.

In order to issue the AEI tokens, the Project uses the blockchain Ethereum (ERC-20 standard). The issued tokens have two main purposes:

● Attracting investments within the ICO for the development of a start-up;
● Using tokens to pay for goods and services inside the Afeli system;
● Distribution of profits between the team members and investors.

The emission of tokens is 10 million AEI. A limited number of tokens acts as a guarantor of the growth of the purchase value and will ensure the growth of the project profit. The tokens that are not sold in the ICO process shall be destroyed.

Hey.The project is good and looking at the developers experience there is no doubt that the project will be successfully implemented.

Thank you for good words. We will do everything to justifu our audience expectations.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Hi, Devs, tell me on what platform will project work? On your own blockchain or on one of the already existing.

Look at my previous post and White paper. Platform Ethereum.

It's great that you're going to work with cryptocurrency, because it's money of future. But I can't find the information about what exactly currency you're going to work with?

10 000 000 tokens AEI will be issued on the blockchain platform Ethereum.
I will add that the feedback of the team is very prompt and substantive.

I am willing to promote this project because I believe in the success of this project!

We all believe in the success of this project, so we are here!

All of you are the best followers ever, thank you so much for good words and belief. We’ll do our the best to justify all expectations our audience.

I am willing to promote this project because I believe in the success of this project!

Thnak you so much, that you follow and believe that our project will have a success.
We’ll do everything for this.

We all believe in the success of this project, so we are here!

Looking forward to the the development of the project, can see a good potential in the idea of this project.

Yes, we already want to test the platform versions.
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
I see this project develop some programs such as promotional programs using bounty campaign, how much fund allocation for bounty, and also how many target hardcap from ICO
Activity: 84

Interesting idea. Tell me at what stage of implementation your project and when the work will be completed?

During 2018 and the first quarter of 2019, it is planned to develop a 3D platform.
The Beta version of the project will be launched in the second quarter of 2019. Users will be able to test new services such as: a wallet, a 3D avatar and an online store, a design constructor and a gaming platform.
The release of a stable version is expected in the third quarter of 2019.
Interesting Project! I follow Afeli. I've submitted newsletter for new information from you What amount of coins will be around? What different between min cap and soft cap??

Thank you very much.
Thank you for your interest. The emission of tokens is 10 million AEI. The minimum amount for the collected funds at the Pre ICO stage is 200 ETH, the maximum is 1000 ETH. The main goal is 450 ETH.
After the successful completion of the Pre ICO stage, there will be the advance to the main stage of the ICO where it is planned to collect from 1000 to 5000 ETH.
A very strong team, and heard of a new strong investment fund investment project, it seems that I found a very good one. Having paid attention to your Twitter, you can always get a lot of the latest and most useful information and keep your attention for a long time.
egretia

Thank you for your advise. We will take account.
I like the idea of the project, and I want the team to finish the plan within the specified time.

Thank you very much!
We are working on the project now and do our the best to justify your expectations.
We are preparing for our audience video and sooner the video will be presented.
By the way. The counter on the site is updated in real time? Or with some frequency?

The counter on the site is updated with some frequency.
Pre ICO started! I wish the project faster to collect Soft Cap. We'll keep an eye on the meter.)

Thank you!
We will do our the best to justify your expectations.
Activity: 20
 I like the idea of the project, and I want the team to finish the plan within the specified time.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
A very strong team, and heard of a new strong investment fund investment project, it seems that I found a very good one. Having paid attention to your Twitter, you can always get a lot of the latest and most useful information and keep your attention for a long time.
egretia
Pages:
Jump to: